Chapter 2

My perfect Princess

 

Chapter 2

 

 

Keisu high school… - recess time-

 

“Yoona. There`s new students will be at your class. Did you  know who they are?”

                                                                                               -Seohyun-

 

“Yes. New students. I`ve seen their face. They so cute and hansome! It`s totally my taste!”

                                                                                                   -Jessica-

 

“New students? What are both of you talking about? I haven`t heard anything about it. Huh!”

                                                                                                  -Yoona-

 

“Hey. You face look tension. Why? Did you have any problems with your step mother?”

                                                                                                    -Jessica-

 

“Please don`t you ever mention about her here!”

                                                                                                      -Yoona-

 

“Yoona!!!”

                                                                                -Jessica & Seohyun-

 

 

Yoona left. Yes. She`s having problems with her step mother. And she always have. Well, she don`t like her new mother. Yes, she did tell her father that she wish she could have brother or sister. But not new mother! For her, no one deserve to replace her biological mother. No one!

 

Keisu high school canteen~

 

“Your highness, are we going to study here? At this school?”

                                                                            -Seulong-

 

“Seulong. From now on, please don`t look me as a prince. We`re common people now, remember?”

                                                                                 -Jo Kwon-

 

“Oh yes. I forgot. Hehe. Erm. So, can I call you, Jo Kwon?”

                                                                             -Seulong-

 

“For sure, my best friend”

                                                                    -Jo Kwon-

 

Jo Kwon smile. They on their way to the canteen. Well, it`s recess time right? They buy food and sit at the table. Jo Kwon sit infront Seulong.

 

“Kwon-ah. You know what? The food smells delicious. Erm. I`m hungry. Totally hungry.”

                                                                  -Seulong-

 

“Haha. Eat well haa. Don`t eat greedly, okay?”

                                                                   -Jo Kwon-

 

Seulong starts to eat.. he seems like really hungry. Errr. STARVING! Hahahaa. Jo Kwon smile watching Seulong eat.. Jo Kwon also start to eat, but suddenly he saw two girls right beside him and Seulong. The girls laughing about something. Maybe I should say hi to them. Jo Kwon heart say.

 

“Hi. My name is Jo Kwon. I`m new students here.”

                                                           -Jo Kwon-

 

Jo Kwon smile. Seulong stop eating and look at the girls. The girls smile to them.

 

“Hi. My name is Ga In. Well, this is my bestfriend, Soo Young. Welcome to Keisu high school. Where did you school before?”

                                                                                                   -Ga In-

 

Jo Kwon look at Seulong. Seulong think to help Jo Kwon get the answer. And…

 

“Err. Before I came here, I was at England. Then, my parents apply to transfer at Korea because my grandma is sick. So, here I am.”

 

Jo Kwon had to lie.

 

“Oh. I see”

                                                -Ga In-

 

Ga In smile to Jo Kwon. Jo Kwon smile at her too. MiyaneiGaIn. I had to lie.

 

“Err. Kwon-ah, what is your friend name?”

                                                                   -Soo Young-

 

“Ahh! My name is Seulong. Nice to meet you, Soo Young”

                                                                  -Seulong-

 

Soo Young is blushing >.<. her face turns to red. KRINGG! It`s time to get into class.

 

“We gotta go. See you soon”

                                                                     -Ga In-

 

Both girls smile to both boys.

 

 

4A class~

 

“Okay class. We`ve two new students here. Plese come in and introduce yourself”

                                                                               -4A class teacher-

 

“Hi everyone. My name is Jo Kwon. This is Seulong. Nice to meet you”

                                                                                -Jo Kwon-

 

Yoona look at them. Is this boys  that Seohyun and Jessica always talk about? Quite cute and handsome. Yoona smile in heart.

 

“Ga In-sshi. It`s them. Wahh! We`ve new friends.”

                                                                          -Soo Young-

 

“Okay. Both of you may sit infront Ga In and Soo Young.

                                                                                     -4A class teacher-

 

Jo Kwon and Seulong walk to their sit. Jo Kwon look at Ga In.

 

“ We meet again”

                                                                   -Jo Kwon-

 

“ Yes. And we`ll always meet. You`re my new classmate, freshie”

                                                                   -Ga In-

 

Ga In and Soo Young smile. Seulong? Already get ready his stuff to get study. Yoona notice that and she feel unsatisfied. You better watch out idiots!

 

 

Yoona`s and Taecyon home~

 

Yoona park her car. She saw Taecyon car. Erm. Oppa come home earlier than me. What a surprised. She get into the house. She saw her father is at the table having tea with Taecyon,, and her step mother.

 

“Yoona-sshi, come and join us”

                                                       -Yoona`s step mother-

 

“Never mind. I don`t feel like want to eat. I`ll eat later.”

                                                        -Yoona-

 

“Yoona-shhi, come and join us. I`ve something to tell you”

                                                                   -Yoona`s father-

 

“What? I told you that I don`t want to have a tea. I feel tired. I want to rest”

                                                                             -Yoona-

 

She just go upstairs and get in her room.  Everyone in this house makes me feel annoy!  She lay on her bed. She`s wearing her earphone and listen her favourite song.

 

 Johun saram nonun naege chotsarang..~

Sarangul garucyho jun saram..~

Never forget you..~

I remember you..~

Giokhae no hanaman..~

 

Yoona sing along. Knock-knock. Someone knock`s Yoona`s room door.

 

:”Just come in. the door isn`t lock”

                                                                  -Yoona-

 

“ Hey! Why don`t you have a tea?”

                                                                  -Taecyon-

 

“ I think you know why, right?”

                                                                 -Yoona-

 

Taecyon smile. He walk to Yoona and sit on Yoona`s bed.

 

“Why did you hate my mom?”

                                                             -Taecyon-

 

“ Oppa. I didn`t hate her. I just… I just can`t accept her yet. Give me some time.”

                                                                                    -Yoona-

 

“ Almost 5 year, sis. Is that not enough yet? If you can accept me just in one day, why can`t you accept my mother? And why can I accept your father to be my step father? She`s my mother. My biological mother.”

                                                                                         -Taecyon-

 

“ Oppa. Please give me a little bit more time, okay?”

                                                                                          -Yoona-

 

“Okay. Erm. Don`t you want to ask something to me? I can see through your face that you want to say something to me, right?”

                                                                                            -Taecyon-

 

“ Haha. What a surprise. Yes. I`m gonna to ask you something. For the first time, you reach home earlier than me. Is there anything that you want to share?”

                                                                                              -Yoona-

 

Yoona smile. Taecyon laugh look at Yoona`s face. He very sure that Yoona will ask him that.

 

“ I feel like I want to reach home earlier than you. So, I am. Get some rest. I want to hangout with my friends”

                                                                                                 -Taecyon-

 

“BYE!”

                                                                                                    -Yoona-

 

 

Taecyon left Yoona`s room. Oppa, I don`t know why I can`t accept your mother. I really don`t know. Miyanei oppa.