Cold Features and A Warm Heart

Attracted to Her

 

 

    Chapter 2 Attracted to Her

Cold Features and A Warm Heart

 

I couldn't say that he didn't already have my attention, he didn't say anything or where we were going. He wore the usual chic outfit, a white button up shirt, black jeans and a pair of suede boots. A print black Audi car, was all that was set at the YG entrance lot. Was that his? I couldn't recall when a Hanbin bought a car, YG didn't allow his trainees use a car, we had people to drive us around. But he might be debuting, or so Jichu says.  "Hanbinnie~." I moaned, tugging on his shirt, that was the nickname I called him. He looked like a Hanbinnie to me. He only looked at me and as if he didn't hear me he looked away. Even a bit of aegyo didn't waver any emotions behind those eyes and facial features. 

 

"Get in the car." That was all he blatantly said, it wasn't harsh but I didn't say anything. His eye were focuse on em but in a quick second to the steering wheel. I knew that he was thinking about something whether about supposedly 'debuting' or getting in a unsupervised car.

 

"You got a car?" My eyebrows furrowed, and he didn't tell me that either did he. Deep inside, I really disappointed that I've been delayed by him, he didn't tell me what was currently going on his world. I wasn't clingy, but at the end of the day I am his girlfriend for a reason. I honestly do care for him. He ruffled his hair, "I'll explain everything once we get there, just please get in the car." He pleaded, walking to the drivers seat. He didn't even open the door for me. Something was awfully wrong, my heart pang. My heart was thumping hard, I think im going to cry. Sometimes when i cant control mixtures of my emotions, I end up feeling the world weight on my shoulders. But I tried my best not to let a tear drop fall. I slowly opened the door and sat down. Why all of a sudden did his excitement plum? Did I dare to utter a word, would he get mad?

 

For some reason this was a bit of flashback, when I first met Hanbin. He was cold, unapproachable, but deep down I knew the cold features have warm hearts. You just have to find the right person to show that part of themselves. That's exactly what I did. The whole ride was filled with silence, all I did was look out the window as trees passed by. He didn't turn on any music, he only drove to the destination.

 

Fifteen minutes in and it had been eating me alive, he hadn't open his mouth. His messy brownish black hair had been pulled back, and one strand to be out. But it looked so right with his chiseled chin and cheekbones. I knew that he knew I was staring at him, admiring him. I could that his ear had turn a bright red. Clearing his voice, deciding to turn the music on.

 

"What's wrong?" Out of the blue, it had slipped, I was already clouded with so many questions, too much thinking lead me to spurring out words without knowing. Hanbin didn't reply, just kept his eyes on the road. "Yahh, Hanbin I'm talking to you." My cat like eyes flickered to him, in an attention seeking manner. I know Jichu would somehow appear in my head, 'tsking' at me distastefully. I know she would want me to just understand B.I's little cold manner, but we should be past the whole cold shoulder thing. Especially, when im not even sure what I did exactly.

 

"I can't look at you and drive at the same time. Your a distraction." It didn't come off as cold, but as if he was being sarcastic. The corners of his mouth quirked up, he was smirking right now.

 

Arching an eyebrow, "Im a distraction? Is that a good thing or bad thing?" I purred, flirtatious laced in my voice. Cocky wasn't he? I only wanted to see him get hot and bothered. No answer again. His car came to a halt at a red light. My playfulness took over completely, I swiftly and effortlessly grabbed his chin, and turned his face towards mine. His nose was an inch apart from mine, and his lips nearly close to mine. We were so close that I could fill the heat radiating off of him like a sun on a hot summer day. "In a good way or bad way?" I asked once more, my eye slowly dragged up to his lip to his eyes. Teasing him was what made our relationship exciting, and I knew he liked it also. Grinning, feeling this warmth of his skin burning on the tips of my fingertips, instead of trying to continue our little session he pulled away.

 

"Green light." Was all that he answered. I honestly did not know what I did or caused but he wasn't letting this little situation go. So I abided, quietly sitting there like doll. I fixed my black leather jacket collar, and played with my hair, twirling it until the ends curled. We arrived at a restaurant, a very fancy one at that. The restaurant inside was completely dark,  fair lighting from a lit bar. I was glad that I at least look decent, and chic. Where ever I go, I have to look presentable, without having nice clothes on I lose my confidence and a sense of who I am.

 

"Why are we here?" I turned my head to Hanbin, this time he was directly staring at me. But I couldn't tell what his eyes were saying. That was all I asked, I observed my surroundings. A statue, a angel covering himself with his wings, as water poured out from his eyes and flowed around him. It was very breathe taking, but one thing I hadn't understand was why was I here. He usually didn't do this unless it was an holiday.

 

"It's our anniversity." He grabbed my left hand, and taking into his own. One thing lead to another, he causally but charmingly kissed the top of my hand. He wanted to surprise me. I into his chocolaty brown eyes with awe.

 

"All for me?" My voice flabbergasted, my excitement and thankfulness rushed to my burning red cheeks to my innocent smile. I was really happy that he did this for me but there was one little problem. "But, I didn't get you a present." Ommo, how could I forget about this day, feeling guilty I fiddle with my fingers.

 

"It's alright Jen." He reassured me, by patting my leg. Hanbin's white pearly teeth was showed cased in a quck second, and his jaw from another planet. It was funny how I could still crush over him as if he isn't my boyfriend. "Just as long as your here by my side, that's all that really matters. Things are a bit ruff right now, I just need support." His husky voice, was music to my ears. This was the Hanbin I was used to. The one where I could easily get him to open up to me without having to change him.

 

 Hanbin was staring directly at my eyes but through my soul, "Happy Anniversary babe." He grinned, coming a bit closer landing a warm welcoming spark of a kiss on my cheek.

 

"Hanbinnie~, I think im going to cry." My voice wavered, with happiness and sadness, but I somehow managed to smile. Aside from training, I barely was able to get out and do things. I was a YG trainee, we had to keep a low profile, we were basically classified. The whole reason was to keep the anticipation for our debut, and so k-netizens wouldn't find out.

 

"Don't cry, we haven't eaten yet," He jokingly said, but he didn't chuckle. He began to park his car, "Besides I have some other news to tell you but I'll tell you once were seated."

 

"You made me cry when you were ignoring me and now I have mixed emotions because of you." I lightly hit his shoulder. He chuckled a bit. But I did catch on to what he said about informing me with news, "Why not tell me the news now?" I asked, was it that serious that he couldn't just tell me now. He didn't have time answer, or so I accumulated. He turned the car off, opening his door and this time he opened my door.

 

Taking my hand into his, the only thing that he whispered into my ear when we enter the entrance was, "If I tell you this will you be able to continue with the process of becoming a idol?" His voice very hoarse, smooth but chilling. All that I could do was slowly look into his eyes and nod. Hoping that it had to do with his debut and not our relationship instead.