Missing In Action (M.I.A)

Attracted to Her

 

Chapter 1  Attracted to Her

Missing In Action (M.I.A)

 

 

"Jisoo-ah~," I nagged at her, some sweat coming to my forehead tugging on her fluffy long sleeve shirt. We had been practicing all day and all night, YG had been testing us with challenges everyday. As for today we were learning this choreography. "Can we go get something to eat, and just wanna go out, instead of dancing all the time." My voice came off very persuasive and my large catlike eye peered at Jisoos.

 

"Yahh~, this is our third break of the day." She didn't scowl and me but only smile. That is why I loved Jisoo, her smile was so alluring that I without knowingly smile along."I really have to practice, I'm not the best dancer and I absolutely don't want YG to start over thinking of never debuting me. I have to get this routine down." She ran her hands through her black straight hair.

 

"Why don't you jut ask your boyfriend?" Jisoo whispered in my ear, playfully smiling at the same time nudging my shoulder. I lightly hit her, mischievously smiling back. She does her signature laugh, and fiddles with the ends of her jet black hair. She was currently stretching her arm, while we talked. Jisoo would tell me that her body would began to get sore whenever she didn't stretch. 

 

Looking around to see if anyone heard, "Yahh~, Jisoo, dont be too loud!" I lightly yelled, sadly I didn't know how to answer her. I do think she knows that Hanbin has been Hanbin, had been very distant lately, and I know not purposely. But, I just felt lonely without him. "I would ask him, but I rarely know where he's at. He has been M.I.A., missing in action lately." Sulking, It was true, I tucked my curled hair behind my ear. 

"Jennie, didn't you know he's debuting soon." Jisoo eyes widen with excitement. It was rare for a trainee to debut, some weren't ready and some even debuted after 9 or 10 years. Hanbin had been here way before I had. And the fact that he didn't tell me that he was debuting hurt me a bit more. "He didn't tell you?" Jisoo voice became sympathetic, and her excitement was gone and replaced with something sad. 

 

I furrowed my eyes, I just couldn't digest the fact that he didn't tell me, "Not even once, he didn't even bring it up." I gulped, saying this out loud was just bit hear tearing. Jisoo put her hand on my shoulder, walking closer so that she was hugging me. It was nice to have someone comfort me now and then. When you're a trainee, your family is all the across the globe, and using your phone was the only source of only seeing my family was really heart breaking. Being away from my close sister, has been harder. But, I'm here for a reason and I will become a K-idol. 

 

Wrapping my arms around. her, "Jennie-ah~, maybe he was going to surprise you." Jisoo voice lifted a bit, my eyebrows still knitted together, I closed my eyes shut. "I just ruined the surprise." Jisoo giggled and I warmly smiled.  "If he was then why wouldn't not try and make an effort to tell me and not try to at least give me a clue. But not telling me, is just going cold turkey on me." I angrily said. I huffed out trying my best to keep my composure. 

 

"Jennie, you have to give him time, he's very shy. Recall when you first met him, and you were equally as scared as him. You can't just push him to tell you, guy are way different than girls. They need a bit of space but all reassurance that your still there for them."Jisoo was lecturing me right now, and it was honestly nice to have someone that cared for me.

 

Nodding my head, as I continued to listen, "This is a big event in his life. Leaving his side, would be selfish. He's debuting, his group can either be dropped or become big." I bit lip, everything Jisoo was saying was very accurate. How could I be so selfish? "It's hard for him, his life is on the line." I looked into Jisoo's eyes, she made it clear that Hanbin is only doing what everyone else does when they debut. Focus on becoming a star, and I couldn't blame him.

 

Before I could reply back, a tapping noise had been echoing on the covered windows. When we trained we would mostly cover the windows so that we wouldn't be distracted. I unraveled from Jisoo's hug, and went to go see who was behind the window.

 

One step after the other, I lifted up the blinds, and was faced with none other than milk ice cream and a bouquet of roses. The way the roses were saturated, they must have been picked when they were ripe. He knew I love milk ice cream, and the roses was just a cherry on top. I guess this was a bit of an apology for leaving me in the dust. And I couldn't also forget, who was holding it up, Hanbin. I couldn't resist the little surprise of him being here and covered up my smile, I was completely blushing. It was just very cute that he did this for me. He had the most charming smile and the most pearliest teeth. Arching an eyebrows, a little smirk began to pull on my face. His Addams apple, bobbled. He was nervous. His chocolaty eyes, was something that I hadn't seen in a long time. Letting the blinds go, I turned around to Jisoo. 

 

"It's him." I in a way sounded happy but in a way unsure. How would this go? Jisoo made an ahh~ sound and nodded her head understanding. "We'll catch up later, text me when you want to practice again." Quickly running to meet Hanbin, the squeakiness my boots made on the polished floors.

 

"Wait Jennie!" Jisoo alert voice made m halt in my tracks, turning around. Jisoo stood there and told me, and I'll always remember what she said, "Please, just have a good time. Don't bring up him and his debut. If he really wanted to tell you he would go out of his way and do it." Jisoo knew me so well, she knew that I was going to bring up his debut and interrogate him. I fixed my ponytail as some curls had found its way to be hanging loose. I nodded, saying a quick thank you and bye.

 

 

And just like that I was back in Hanbin's arm like nothing happened.