004

Our Love Story

Jin POV:

When I finally got out of the hospital, they didn't let me practice or sing. All I did was lay in bed and went online. I couldn't wait for the day for the concert to come. I waited and waited and it's finally here.

We got there and I immediately started practicing, they tried to tell my not to practice so much but how could I not?! I was in the hospital for a week and when I got back, I was in bed for a whole day. I went with a week and a day without any kind of practice.

When the concert started, my hands were shaking with excitement. I could have cried if I wasn't the one performing. During the concert I felt a gaze from the very front roll, I wanted to take a longer look but I couldn't. I could feel her eyes on me every time I move and one moment I met her eyes. They were glistening in the dark, from tears or from the lights that came from the  stage, but either way, they were beautiful. I quickly look away before I can't look away from her eyes.

The concert went perfectly but I didn't know what was happening at the end. I was really confused so Namjoon explained to me.

The mankae line brought up the girls and we perform the two songs the other two girls requested. When it came to the girl with the beautiful eyes I was really curious of what she will pick. With all the choices I never thought she'll only ask for me. When she said my name through the mic, I really wish only my name will ever come out of .

I didn't know what I was doing but when I came to my sense I realized I had my lips planted on her forehead. I felt her body stiffen, I let out a low chuckle and went back with the member.

I was at the back and grabbed a water bottle and start drinking it. After I finished I saw the girl again. She was looking straight at me with red cheeks. I really want to pinch them and tell her how cute she looks. She's wearing a leather jack, with a maroon top, high waist skirt, black leggings with see through lace on the sides, and black combat boots. I thought I would never change the style of my woman but this girl just comes off as a shy yet mysterious and y stranger.

She walked over to me and my smile just gets bigger.

"Annyeong." I said, she gave me a little nod and said, "Do you mind if I call you Seokjin?"

"No, I actually like it. Call me that if you like it." I said, her face seemed to burn even redder.

"Seokjin..." she said, but it was much more like a whisper.

I was glad, I wasn't that shy or I would have been burning red like her every time my name rolls off her tongue. The way her lips move and the way her voice shake when she whispered my name sends shivers down my spine. I never thought the way someone says your name can become a dangerous drug.

"Yes?" I answered back, she shook her head and lowers it. I can see the tips of her ears becoming pinker than ever. I laughed and patted her head, I thought I'll never do this to a girl but she made me do it to her.

She soft thick hair are like silk threads under my fingers. I had an urge to run my fingers through them and play with them. She makes me want to keep her from all the evil in the world and become her shelter for the rest of her life. I look at my hand that was on her head, it was the same one that grabbed her small soft hands on stage. They were warm but shaking. I want to hold her hand and tell her it's okay, I'll be there for you no matter where you are. Even if you're in heaven I'll follow you there if you need me.

"So, why did you ask me to sing my solo for you?" I ask, she looked up and gave me a small smile.

She said, "Because the lyrics are sad but you sound so relief that you confessed your feelings to the ones you care so much about and couldn't hurt. That is something I wouldn't be able to do. I really admire your courage and because I can hear you clearly in that song. Your voice is very beautiful, it makes me want to hear you sing for me."

She said the last part like almost silently like she wasn't talking. The last part was almost like a secret she didn't want me to know but I still managed to hear it.

"Thank you," I said.

"Are you free tomorrow?" I ask, her head shot up.

"Yes or no?" I said again raising one eyebrow. She nodded her head like a bobble head it was so cute.

"Okay, I'll be down in the lobby at 12." I recline my hand from her head and walked away before I couldn't.

"Oh, what is your name?" I turned around and ask.

"_____" She replied. She had a name that fits perfectly for her. Honestly, I want to know more than just her name. I wanted to know everything about her, what interests her, what she likes, what she dislikes. I never had an urge to know someone that I barely met. If I knew what will happen in the future, I would have just fell in love with her on love at first sight. As cheesy as it sounds, but a woman or a girl had never caught my attention for long.

But now I only wish for me to catch her attention.

 

Reader's POV:

Victoria left us when she saw Jungkook and Euna left when she saw Namjoon.

I stood there not knowing where to go or what to do. I stood there for a minute and I couldn't get the feelings of his lips off my forehead. His full soft lips.... I reached up and touched my forehead with the tips of my finger. It feels like he kissed the tips of my fingers as well.

"Omg, I'm acting like a byuntae!" I took my hand down and turned to my right. Then I saw him.

He had the low v neck shirt on and it was showing off his neck, chest, and body. Every time he took a sip of water his Adam apple bob up and down. There was some sweat that dripped from his hair and slowly made its way down his neck. I stood there just staring at him, it was the iest thing I saw during this trip. I felt my whole face burning up when I look at him.

Then we met gazes, I wanted to dig a hole and die. Why was I staring at him with no shame?

He smiled and I summoned up enough courage and walked towards him. I tried to walk normally but I feel like I was just a shaking chihuahua!

I stopped in front of him and he greeted me.

I asked him if he's okay with me calling him Seokjin and he said no, I can call him that if I like it. I don't know if I was just having a really good dream or I'm hallucinating.

But he proved me wrong when his hand landed on my head. I could feel his warmth, I really wish for the time to stop here and never move on.

We talked and then he asked if I was free tomorrow and I looked at him shocked. I want to consider it as a date but is it a date? I don't want to take it the wrong way, I feel like I wouldn't be able to handle the pain I did. He asks again and I nodded. Half of my brain told me to say no but the other half and my heart screamed yes.

He smiled and left, I felt so empty when he left. I raised my hand and touched my head where he had his hand. It felt different when he held my hand on stage. When he was on stage it was shaking and cold, but now it was warm and strong. I look down at my hands and just thought of how it would feel if we held hands, not his shaking and cold hands but his warm and strong hands.

I actually wanted to tell him that I want to become his wings so he goes where every he wants but I didn't say it. I don't want to come off sounding really arrogant. I just wanted to protect him.