003

Our Love Story

Reader POV:

Euna and I stayed in the pool and watch them run off.

"Hey, why was Jin in the hospital?" Euna asks while paddling to three feet. We got out of the water and wash off the chlorine and went back to our room.

Euna fell asleep, after trying her hair. I grabbed my phone and told my mom about what happened so she won't worry.

I couldn't fall asleep, I kept wonder why was Jin in the hospital. I wanted to run to one of the member's room and ask why but I don't want to be a pest.

But curiosity got the best of me and I went out. I started looking for any staff members or any of the BTS members. Thankfully it wasn't long until I found one and it was Namjoon, Jin's husband.

"Um...can I ask you why Jin was in the hospital?" I ask. I could hear my voice shake and stutter a bit.

"I'm not that scary am I," He laughed, "Well I made him eat an oyster, but we didn't know that oyster was infected and then he got food poisoned."

I looked up and his eyebrows were pinched together almost forming at uni brow.

"I thought Jin hates oysters." I said.

"He does but it was a dare, ugh, this is all my fault." He said and scratched his head in fury.

"It's not your fault, you didn't know. You didn't do it on purpose so your wife wouldn't be mad at you!" I exclaimed, I couldn't see him so sad. I didn't realized I called Jin his wife until Namjoon asked me by what did I mean his wife won't get mad at him.

My face burned so red while explaining to him that the army ships him and Jin together as a married couple and the rest of BTS are their kids.

"Ah, I see now. But I rather have my wife as a female though." He laughed.

"Hey want to see us practice? Jin won't be there so don't have your hopes up," he teases.

I blushed, I feel like he could see read me like a book. I nodded and he started to head towards the room where they're practicing in.

Just outside the door you can hear their music and laughter. We thought they were practicing really hard until we opened the door and found J-Hope, V, and Jimin twerking. I didn't know how to react, whether to fangirl or look away awkwardly, or stare at their butts. So I stood there looking down on my shoes like they were the most interesting pair of shoes I've ever seen.

"This is so embarrassing," Namjoon said as he facepalmed himself and walked in.

"Yah, it's time to impress the lady." Namjoon said then gestured to me. He pointed to a spot, I walked over and realized I had a perfect view of them from the mirror.

"Oh, she's adorable! Who's her bias?" Yoongi asks. I don't know why but I felt like I was confessing my love for Jin in front of his friends. Just thinking that Jin will know it from them just makes me flustered.

"It's Jin. She's was so worried when I said he's in the hospital for food poisoning," Namjoon declared and the other members were just 'oooohh'-ing. I felt like a nuclear explosion just happened in my head, I'm pretty sure my face right now is dark red.

"Aw she's blushing!" V exclaimed and covered his cheeks as if it was him that was blushing.

"Aigoo, I thought I was her bias." Yoongi ruffled his hair like he was mad but he wasn't, instead he was smiling really big.

"Okay, let's shut up and impress the lady." Namjoon said and gave me a wink.

Why Namjoon, why must you be so cute? You're just ruining my bias list. I wanted to stop my stomach from having butterflies when I see a BTS member.

The music starts and I quietly stood there watching them. Every move full with power and grace, it is very hard to look away from any of them. It's like they were born to catch the attention of peoples eyes. When they went to the floor their moves were so synchronized it was unreal. I couldn't help but to stare at Jungkook when he lowered his hips to the ground and when he turned around and raised his hips.

Why must you do this to me Jungkook? I screamed in my head, I might look calm on the outside but I'm really crying and rolling around on the inside. I wanted to yell 'Jungkook, you're supposed to be innocent! You're the mankae!' but I just stood there quietly watching him. I think my gaze was too intense when I was staring at him because he turned his head around sharply and gave me a very cute yet y wink.

Can I just die already, I ask myself.

When they were done, Jungkook came over to me and said, "How was our practice?"

"Very very good." I said.

"How long have you been learning Korean?"

"It's been over a year already."

"Omo, you're doing really great then!"

"Thanks."

"Want to learn the dance?" He asks, my jaw dropped to the floor and quickly shook my head.

Am I crazy? If Jungkook teaches me how to dance, I think I'll die in front of him.

"Come on, I won't be mean if you mess up." He smiles like a innocent little boy. I was about to say okay until my phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Oh, it's me Euna. Where are you?"

"At the practice room with BTS. You want to come?"

"Dang!! Yeah, I wanna go." I told her the room and it didn't take her long before she came in the door.

"Annyeong!" She said as she dragged someone in. It was no other the girl that won the third ticket.

BTS greeted them back and Euna came towards me with the girl.

"I figure out her name! She's half Korean and half American! Her name is Victoria Choi."

"Nice to finally know your name." I said.

"Hm, I didn't mean to hide it. It's just I'm not close with you guys."

"I understand. But how did Euna find you?"

"Well you see, I was walking down the hall and I saw her room open and she was dancing to BTS 21st century girl. I was like I'm heading towards the practice room so I might as well just take her too. She dances sooo good!" Euna exclaimed.

Before I realized we were surrounded by the dance line. V, J-Hope, and Jungkook stood in front of us and gave us smiles that I consider a little too bright.

"Yah, let's do a dance war!" Jungkook yelled and started stretching.

"Ohh, this is going to be y." Euna said, then Jungkook said, "Euna-ssi, you're joining as well."

"What?! Hahahaha, I can't dance." She laughed and sat down on the floor.

"What about you?" He asks and I sat down next to Euna as well.

"I'll do it. Seems fun." Victoria said.

"It won't be fun when you lose." Jungkook said and Victoria gave him a little glare.

"I think those two are having a lover's quarrel." Jimin whispered to J-Hope, but it was loud enough for us to hear it.

Victoria's face turned pink so did Jungkook's but his quickly faded when he the music.

It was playing war of hormones and Jungkook decided to dance V's part and so did Victoria. They just kept on dancing and dancing, we don't know how long it took them to finally quit but it was a long time. Jungkook's hair is wet from his sweat and it was dripping onto the floor. His shirt was soaked in his sweat. He looks so y breathing so hard with sweat dripping. His thin loose shirt was hugging on to his body like a second layer of skin. You can clearly make out every detail. His abs, v line, and chest, not a single one was not alluring. Victoria was almost the same except her hair was not soaking wet like Jungkook's and her clothes weren't sticking onto her.

"Wow, they look so y," Euna broke the complete silence that those two created. We were so amazed of how Victoria's moves are the same as Jungkook's.

"Okay, that's enough you two!" Namjoon suddenly burst, we all turned to look at him.

He coughed and said, "We have a concert tomorrow so if you made yourself so tired how are you going to give a good performance?"

Jimin hands Jungkook and Victoria both a towel.

"This is a draw!" Jungkook said as he walked out the door.

"Don't mind him. He just doesn't want to lose to anyone." Jimin said to Victoria, she nodded and walked out as well.

"Well, I think me and Euna should head on back now." I smiled at them and dragged Euna out.

I took a shower and went to bed while Euna stay up and watch dramas. I don't know when she fell asleep but when I woke up she was still laying on the table with the computer on.

I was awake at twelve A.M and she didn't wake up till two P.M.

"You should really go to sleep early." I said and she shook her head.

"I couldn't, that drama is just too good to stop!"

"What were you watching?" I gave her a cup of coffee that I order from this morning, it should be cold by now but if it's coffee Euna will take it.

"W." She chug the whole cup and let out a satisfied sigh.

"Haven't seen it yet."

"It's really good!"

We were talking about the drama and what we will wear to the concert and then there was knock on the door. I went to open it and found Victoria standing there.

"Yes?" I asks.

"Um, do you want to go shopping with me?" She asks, her cheeks were light pink, it was so adorable.

"Yes!" Euna answered for me from behind.

"Let us get ready first." I laughed and closed the door. Euna pulled her hair into a pony tail and pulled on her sweats. I sighed when I saw that, I took five minutes to get ready. When I got out I swear I thought I saw Jin, but I remembered that BTS already went to the concert site to practice at one P.M.

"I need to get my mind off of him." I said and open the door.

We arrived at a big shopping center, there was at least eight floors! We ran around looking at stores and gasping at the prices and leaving the stores awkwardly. We went to see a movie, a sad love romance. I held in my tears but Euna and Victoria was crying. Victoria was shedding tears gracefully while Euna was just....

Then we went to have a late lunch at a Korean restaurant, we all ordered kimchi fried rice but Victoria, she can't handle hot food. After we were done, we walked around. I found a cute cafe and we hang out in there until it was almost time for the concert to start.

We went back to the hotel and I made Euna change into something decent. She quietly put on her clothes and I handed her the high heels she brought.

I went out to the lobby to wait for them, Victoria came first then it was Euna. She was walking like she was on a tightrope. It took her awhile to get used to the heels and eventually she started walking normally.

We made fun of her on the way to the concert and we were talking about our biases as well. I told them mine was Jin,and Euna's was Namjoon. Victoria said her bias is Jungkook. We started teasing her about last night. Her face being red and smacked our arms.

We got there and it was a huge line! We were about to wait in the line until a staff member told us that we can go through the back. He guide us there and we went in. He guided us to the very front of the stage. There we had a perfect view of the stage.

It didn't take long for the whole place to be filled with people. When it was six P.M BTS came on stage. They greeted us and we cheered. They sang their new album but not the solos, and all their old albums, almost every sing song they've made. Through out their whole performance my eyes were locked on a person I didn't get to see in person. He stood there laughing, smiling, dancing, and singing. It all feels like a dream to me. But they quickly proved me wrong when they sent the mankae line down to invite us on stage. Euna and my face went pale. I started shaking and Euna's jaw started to tremble. When I grabbed hold of Jimin's hand, he gave me a little pat and said, "You'll be fine."

We went up on stage and they were being so cute and weird to take away our nervousness.

Namjoon was the MC, he said we get to pick one song and the members will dance and sing it out just for you.

Victioria went first and she asked them to do Dope, they grabbed a chair that was put in the very back and they had their back faced towards the audience. After they finished performing Dope, they ask Euna.

She asked for War of Hormones, and everyone cheered. They brought Euna to the chair and they started to perform.

When it was my turn, I turned towards Jin and said, "Seokjin, can you sing me Awake?"

The members turned towards Jin and Jin looked surprised.

He smiled and said, "Of course."

Instead of going to the chair, he grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes and sang awake. He soft voice was the only think I hear. I can only see him, it was as if everyone left and we were the only one here.

When he was done, I felt tears threatening to fall out of my eyes, and they did. He put his hands to my face and wiped the tears away with his thumb. He then lay a light kiss on my forehead. I stood there shocked, didn't know what to do. Everyone awwed and oohed but I was exploding inside. I became a statue after he let go of my hand.