002

Our Love Story

Reader's POV:

The plane ride was smooth, no turbulence or anything that will shake the plane. After we landed we had to go find our luggage, and that's when we meet the other lucky fan.

She was tall and lean with short blonde hair. It didn't take long before we became friends. We went back to the hotel together and parted different ways.

"I need her height." Euna pouted as we open the door to our hotel room. I gave a short laugh since she's been wanting other people's height for a very long time already.

Euna and I were both amazed by how beautiful the room is. It was almost like a suite. The walls were painted smoothly pearly white. The furniture are very modern and chic.

"Whoa, this is better than I thought...." I said as I pull in my suitcase.

"Yeah, I didn't think they would go this far. How much do you think it will cost if we had to pay for it?" Euna asks, we thought about it for a while then shuddered in horror.

I flop down on the bed trying to let all this setting in but it wasn't long until Euna poked my side. I squirm and ask, "What?"

"Let's go eat...." She said and then her stomach growled.

"Yeah, I'm getting kind of hungry," I said. We grab our wallets and went down to the lobby.

We tried to look for a place that serves food but we found nothing. The lobby was packed with girls and people with big cameras. They could have looked like reporters if they weren't wearing BTS merch from head to toe.

I went over to the receptionist and ask, "Ma'am, where is the cafeteria located?"

"Third floor," she said coldly and went back to doing whatever she was doing.

"Well, that was rude." Euna came behind me and said, "Let's go."

We hopped on the elevator and pressed three and waited inside. The elevator stopped at two and two men stepped on. They had sunglasses on but it was not hard to tell who they are.

I look towards Euna and found her stare at the tall man with short dark brown hair, plump lips and dimples showing.

"What happen to 'when I see him I'll give him a big big hug'?" I teased.

"I need to dig a hole and bury myself in there." She said and buried her face behind my back.

"Why?" The tall man asks in English, you can still make out the Asian accent that lingers in his deep voice.

Euna and I stayed quiet, which made the situation even more awkward.

"Oh, don't talk to strangers...." He took off his sunglasses and smiled warmly at us. I would have swooned and fangirled so hard if he wasn't standing in front of me and living.

"We know who you guys are. Namjoon and Jungkook." Euna replied in English but her nervousness made her Asian accent really rich.

Jungkook turns around and took off his sunglasses when he heard his name.

"Oh, I see. So why do you want to dig a hole and bury yourself in there?" Namjoon asks.

"Well, I have no makeup on, I look like ...sorry for my language...I'm in sweats and ugh, I just don't want leave a bad impression of myself for you." Euna said, but as the sentence continued it became more of a whisper that no one heard but me.

"She's just nervous," I explained and pulled her out from behind.

"Aw, that's cute. You're very cute and small, just like a little teddy bear." He said.

I know Euna was going to have a rude comeback, I was about to panic but luckily the elevator door opened and I quickly dragged her out.

We entered the cafeteria and sat down next to a window. I looked across from me and saw Euna pouting.

"I am so glad the elevator door opened and I dragged you out. If you said ' you' to Namjoon then I think you might end your life the next minute. Gosh, Euna!"

"Well you know how I hate people say I'm cute and adorable, it makes me feel like a five-year-old." She said and placed her head on the table.

"But still, it's not nice." I slapped the side her head.

"Ow... I don't know what to say or think when I see him again...."

"Well, I'll give you time until you can." Namjoon's voice came behind me. He had a big smile on and it showed off his dimple and eyes so much it should be illegal for him to smile like that.

Euna's face was plastered by flabbergast and shock. He smiled and gave her a little wink. Then that's when she exploded, her face turned bright red it made me thought of EXO Next Door's heroine.

She watches him sit down and order something, I'm guessing she's taking in every detail of everything he is doing right now.

I thought she was already out of his trance but when I looked up her eyes was still locked on Namjoon.

"Hello, Euna... Hey!" I snap my fingers in front of her face and then she groaned in pain.

"My eyes!" She squints her eyes so hard it made a straight line on her face where her eyes were supposed to be.

"Are you okay?" I ask, she nods and wiped her eyes with the sleeves of her sweater.

"This trip might be the death of us," I said and she nodded.

We had a slow lunch because Euna ordered a lot of food, she ate slowly because she couldn't see every well with her still dried eyes.

It took her thirty minutes to finish everything she ordered. We went to pay the check but the cashier said everything we order will be all paid by BigHit.

"I feel like I just won a lottery ticket of a trillion worth...." Euna said as she flops on to her bed.

"Me too," I said and grabbed a water bottle.

"I need to take a nap, I'm so full! It's been so long since I've been full! Being a college student is so hard...." She said and rolled over to her side.

She played a game on her phone for a while then I suggested that we watch a movie to let time pass by.

We ended up watching Mike and Dave, we laughed so hard I'm pretty sure the people next door could hear us.

"Hey let's go to the pool," I suggested.

"Sure, let me change," Euna said as she grabbed her stuff and ran to the restroom. She came out with a black t-shirt and shorts.

"You have a bathing suit under right?" She nodded.

I went into the restroom and changed into my bathing suit. When I came out I found Euna blowing up a floaty, it took shape of a unicorn.

"I'm going to die if you use that."

"Why?"

"Euna, look at that," I said but then I laughed as I see her paddle around with a unicorn floaty.

As we find out way down to the swimming pool, we were amazed by how big it is. It had to be half the size of a football field. They have three different jumping boards with different heights.

The pool wasn't packed with people but there was still some people hanging around.

Euna slowly made her way into the pool and paddled around the three to four feet area.

"Hey, I'll race to the other end!" She said as she turns the floaty around. The unicorn is now facing the heavens as Euna paddle around.

"Sure." I laughed. We started at four feet and started swimming after counting down from three.

I don't know who had a harder time, me or Euna.... Every time I look up I see her paddling like a little puppy with the unicorn facing up or Euna, since she hardly exercise.

"I give up!" She yelled when it was time to swim back to four feet. She stopped at seven feet and slowly floated towards four feet.

"Hahahahaha! Is that a unicorn? Oh my god! I'm dying!" A deep voice echoed around the pool. We turn towards the sound and could not believe our eyes.

"I'm going to have a major nosebleed...." Euna whispers next to me.

"I think I'm going to die of fangirling," I whisper back.

The scene in front of us is, V, Jimin, J-Hope, in trunks while looking towards us. I don't know whether to thank Euna for catching their attention or kill Euna for catching their attention.

They jumped into the water and swam towards us.

"Do we stay here or do we swim away...?" I ask Euna.

"Stay! I need a closer look at oppa!" She said as her eyes darted from V to Jimin to J-Hope, she was doing it for a really long time. Well, I can't really say anything because I was doing the same thing, but I quickly stopped because it will be embarrassing if they caught me staring. She finally stopped when they were in front of her.

"I like...floaty," V said with his deep voice. He sounded so cute trying to say the word floaty.

"You can talk Korean to us if you want, we understand. Just don't rap...." I said while trying to hold in laughter.

"Ah, that's better," V said.

"Annyeong I'm Jimin." Jimin waved from behind V. I don't know what to fangirl over now. Do I fangirl that Jimin's talking to me or do I fangirl that he is half ?

"Annyeong I'm J-Hope! Your angel!" He said and winked at us.

"I'm Euna, and this is my best friend _____!" Euna introduced us to them and they looked surprised.

"What's with the face?" Euna asks.

"It's just so weird that out of only three tickets two of them were taken by a pair of best friends." Jimin said with his soft voice.

"Well we did stare at our computers for two hours straight and we didn't go anywhere but the restroom. There wouldn't be a chance for us to miss that." Euna said.

"Ah, I see. You guys must love us very much!" J-Hope said.

"Of course! My friend is a bigger fan than I am!" Euna said while patting my head since she's floating on a floating which helped her gain five inches in height.

"Aw, I'm so happy," J-Hope said while smiling so brightly. I thought I might have gone blind if I didn't look away.

Euna and I ended up just staying in the waters talking to them about a bunch of random stuff. I started to feel like this was all just a dream. With the water flowing around me, I felt like I was actually flying.

"Yah, how about we race? Since ____ won, then I'll race her!" V exclaimed while splashing some water on us.

"Okay but don't cry when you loose!" Euna yelled as she paddles away on her floaty, but J-Hope grabbed her ankle, then Euna slipped from her floaty and started panicking.

J-hope cursed and quickly swam towards Euna. He pulled her up from the water and she latched onto him like an octopus.

"Oh my god! Who pulled my leg?!" Euna yelled while she was still on J-Hope's back.

"The person who you're piggy riding on." V said then busted out into laughter.

"Can someone bring my floaty back?" She said and then thumped J-Hopes forehead.

Jimin laughed and swam to get Euna's floaty back.

She pulled the floaty over her and jumped off J-Hope's back.

V and I waited for everyone to get back and we started to swim. I wasn't really into competing with him but it seemed very fun and exciting.

I could hear Euna's ridiculous cheers and threats that echoes around the pool.

While I got to the end, V had already shot back to return.

"Jagi!!! FIGHT!!!!!" Euna cheered from the one foot, I rolled my eyes and laughed.

I wanted to yell do you know how hard it is to swim against someone who is so tall? Well eventually V won and he started asking for rewards.

"_____, you should give me a reward!" V exclaimed while splashing water.

"Okay okay, what do you want?" I said.

"Hmmmm...." he made a pose of deep concentration then he snaps his fingers.

"Give me a kiss on the cheek!" He said and turned his head. He pointed with on his left cheek and smiled brightly.

I started to feel flustered, my body temperature went up so high I'm pretty sure I can boil water on me.

"Awww, you're so red! So cute!" V pinched my cheeks gently. I think if he did that again I'll faint in the waters.

"So oppa is waiting for your kiss." He said and gave me the puppy eyes. Jimin, J-Hope, and Euna laughed so hard. I turned towards Euna and gave her a 'SAVE ME' look but she just turned away and giggled. I know that she seen me plead for help but she just left me here in a pile of emotions.

RING RING RINGGGG!!!!

Jimin quickly jumps out of the water and answered his phone.

"Yobosaeyo? Oh, nae..... nae.... aigesimida." He hangs up.

"Yah, we have to go practice. Jin hyung has come back from the hospital!"

----------------------------------------

Welp, another chapter.....

lol wish I can fanservice 

and as always vote or comment if you want (please do it XD)