010

Our Love Story

Reader POV:

When I woke up I found myself cuddling Seokjin! His arms were around my waist and my was around his! My head was on his shoulder and his head was laying on mine! The arm rest in the middle had been rise up so the seats became one seat! I tried to move but Seokjin just groaned and rubbed his cheek on the top of my head.

Oh my god, maybe I'm dreaming, I thought. So I pinched myself, it hurts so bad.

I didn't know what to do, but I know I can't move or else I'll wake him up. I don't know how long I stay in that position but I'm loving it and hating it at the same time. Maybe half an hour passed by, he finally woke up.

I don't know whether to classify the sound he made a groan or a moan, but I all know was if I was by myself I would fangirl so hard and think of all the in the world.

I didn't move or I couldn't move because his arms were still around me.

"Just five more minutes and I'll let you go." He whispers, I never knew why girls thought that guys morning voice is very cute and y. Now I know, his voice is clear but at the same time husky and rough. It sounds like he's but at the same time it sounds like he's talking. I sit there with a red face while his voice replays in my head.

After maybe ten minutes he let's go of me and went to the restroom. I let out a huge breath and looked back to where Euna was. Then my eyes dropped out of my sockets.

Euna was curled up into a ball with her head on Namjoon's lap. Namjoon had one hand on her back to prevent her from rolling off while the other hand was just propped up to hold his head. I don't know if he's a sleep or not but it looks like he was staring at Euna's face. I look at Euna's face and wanted to pull her off of him. Her face was turned inwards and it was so close to Namjoon's stomach. My face could be considered as red violet right now. Then it turned a bit more violet when Euna rubbed her head and turned her body. Now her head was facing outside but Namjoon lifted up his leg and Euna rolled back to her old position. My mouth dropped, I didn't know how to react, I thought it was Euna just being a ert but I was wrong!

"He must really like her," Seokjin, suddenly came from behind and said. I gave a little yelp and turned around.

"Sorry to scare you." He smiled and sat down.

"I hardly see them talk, so how can he even like her that way?" I sat down and asked Seokjin.

"You didn't see them talk because I took up most of your time so it would be hard for you to even notice those little changes between them. I think only Euna's the only one that doesn't know Namjoon has a little fondness towards her."

"You call that a little fondness? That is what a ert will do!" I hissed and pointed back over there.

Ting ting, Seokjin checked his phone and showed me a message. It was from Namjoon and it said, 'You're friend is the ert for trying to hug me without me knowing. Then she wears my blanket around all day, does she like my blanket that much? Then she jumped into my bed while I was in there, so can you please tell me who the ert is, ____-ssi?'.

I grabbed Seokjin's phone and typed 'But what kind of person rolls a person that is asleep to face their crotch?'. That was the best I can come up with, because all those other y things were done by Euna herself, even thought it was my fault for scaring her with the blanket.

'A very good person.'. He replied and I was just speechless.

"Has he always been like this?" I ask Seokjin and he shook his head.

"I think Euna triggered that erted Namjoon, I mean what kind of girl would fall asleep on a man who has feelings for her? Isn't she worried that she'll get attacked?" Seokjin says.

"Well, I'm innocent so I won't do it to you unless you let me." He adds and gave me a wink. It was a bit uncomfortable but at the same time, I was fangirling.

After a two hours or so, Euna finally woke up, screaming... she fell on to the floor and Namjoon didn't bother to help her up.

"Why am I sleeping on you?" She asks.

"I should be asking you that," Namjoon says, Seokjin and I both rolled my eyes at the same time. I feel like some of the passengers that know what was going on was rolling their eyes as well.

A flight attendant came and asks Euna if everything was alright, she quickly got back into her seat and glared at Namjoon.

"I let you rest your head on my lap for a whole night and you're glaring at me?" He asks and flicks Euna's forehead.

"Yah! You could have pushed me off!" She replied. I wanted to say, Euna, you can roll yourself all the way to the first class seats and Namjoon will have a way to bring you back to the same position you were in.

"You were too heavy to push off, now shut up so I can get some rest." He said and closes his eyes. Euna wanted to say something but Namjoon started to snore loudly.

Seokjin completely ignored all the commotion behind us and asks me what movies I wanted to watch. We ended up watching 'The Conjuring 2'. When I first picked it, his face went to a pale blue. He gave me an awkward laugh and started talking about how scary the movie is and he doesn't want it to scare me.

"It's okay, I can handle it." I smiled and pressed play. I plug in one side of the headphones and he used the other one. He reaches other and grabbed my hand.

"I'll be here so don't worry." He said while his hands were shaking and sweating.

"En." I said, he nodded and wrapped himself in a blanket. It was so cute seeing him get scared but at the same time I felt kind of bad. He would let out a little yelp and I would turn around and asks whats wrong. He would come up with the lamest excuses ever, there was one that he said he saw a UFO, but the window on our side was covered by the window shield. There was no way he could see through that. I gave him a smile and continue to watch the movie. There were some parts that got me a little jumpy but Seokjin is in a different level of scared. After half way through the movie he didn't even bother to make excuses anymore. He would just be like, "Omo, did you see that, what is that?"

"Why is it so cold?" He asks himself and I look above his head, he was sitting right under the AC.

I probably won't ever watch a scary movie with him but he looks so cute when he is scared.

After the movie, he gave me an awkward smile and said, "Well that was a good movie, what do you want to watch next?"

We ended up watching more scary movies but I changed the last one to a romance, I think four scary movies will be too hard on him. He looks so relief when I choose the romance one.

"I heard this is very good." He said and pressed play. He didn't even give me a chance to say anything, but I laughed and watch the romance with him. When it go to the sad part, Seokjin got teary and he turned around to wipe his eyes and pretended that there was something in his eyes. It was really cute but I can't say it or else it would be rude to say to a guy.

The movie ended perfectly on time, we had a few minutes and the plane will land in Florida. I grabbed my backpack and checked if I had everything and I was about to help Euna but Namjoon helped her. She grabbed her bag and didn't say anything to him.

"Why are you even mad? Shouldn't I be the one mad?" He said and I rolled my eyes. Of course, she can be mad at you, she has all the right to be mad at you.

"It's not like I would do anything to you, watching you sleep like that is almost the same as watching a kindergarten girl sleep. It's no big deal." He said and crossed his arms over his chest.

Euna looks at him with her eyebrows furrowed, she didn't say anything and sat back down. Namjoon looks at her with a little-worried expression.

Namjoon-ah, Namjoon-ah, you completely killed all your chances, I sigh and shook my head. When it airplane landed we got off, Euna was the same as before but she won't talk to Namjoon, and only Namjoon. Namjoon would ask her a question or say something and Euna would act like there was no such person there with us name Namjoon.

"Should I be worried or should I just mind my business?" Seokjin asks as he look behind us. Namjoon and Euna walked side by side but they seem like strangers walking to the same place with the same pace. I'm pretty sure Namjoon was trying to match Euna's footsteps but it's really hard to him. He has them long lean legs while Euna has them short slow legs. So Namjoon looks really awkward walking so slow, it started to remind me of how we had to march for marching band.

'Lol, doesn't Namjoon look like he's marching one-sixteenth?' I text to Euna.

'Who's Namjoon again?' She replied. I look back and she stuck out her tongue at me.

'I'm going to be the third wheel!' she texts again and ran towards Seokjin and me. She squeezes between us and left Namjoon behind. Seokjin and I look back and found Namjoon glaring back at us with his arms cross.

We stood outside the airport and the BTS van pulled up and we all went in. I went in first and then it was Seokjin, Euna, and Namjoon. I saw next to Seokjin and the two front seats were already taken by us so Euna and Namjoon had to sit in the back. Right when she sat down she plugged her headphones in and ignored Namjoon. Namjoon would poke her and she won't give her a reaction. He even pulled out her headphone and she would just put it back in like it just fell out of her ear. Namjoon gave up and just looked out the window. Euna and I were just sending texts to each other and she still won't admit that there was a person called Namjoon.

'Yah, he's your lock and home screen so how can you tell me you don't know him?!' I text her, I swear I was punching a hole through my phone with my fingers. Why is she so stubborn, I yell in my head.

'Oh, my husband, isn't my husband Kaneki so handsome?' she sends me screenshots of her lock and home screen.

'I don't even know what to say anymore....' I sent her.

'That you love me jagi~' she joked, I was going to reply but we already got to the hotel. We got down and the rest of the BTS members helped Euna and me unload.

"Thanks, oppa!" Euna said to J-Hope, I swear that Namjoon is staring daggers at Euna and J-Hope.

"Is it okay for me to call you Hobi oppa?" Euna asks, J-Hope nodded.

"Is it okay for me too?" I ask, because calling him J-Hope is too formal.

"Of course! You can call me oppa if you want." He gave me a wink and grabbed Euna's arm and went into the hotel.

Seokjin slowly walked next to Namjoon and said, "I think your fan just switched biases...."

Namjoon turned around and raised his eyebrow and said, "We'll see about that."

He walked off and Jimin came to Seokjin and asks, "Jin hyung, is Rap Mon hyung okay? He seems to be in a bad mood."

"Well, you can say he is." Seokjin sighed and pulled my suitcase and his up to my room. Euna and Hobi were already inside and they were laughing really hard.

"Did you guys do drugs?" I joked and they shook their head.

"Then what were you guys laughing at?" Seokjin asks.

"Show them." Hobi said and Euna nodded. She handed us her phone and it was one of the BTS Vines but it was mostly Namjoon, they were do really funny stuff to Namjoon and I had to admit it was pretty funny.

"Join us in the lounge for some brunch after you guys are done unpacking." Hobi yelled and dragged Euna out of the room.

Seokjin and I started unpacking because we're going to stay in Florida for five days. Tomorrow will be the concert and after that, it's a free time for the members and staffs.

"Do you think they'll be okay?" I asks.

"Of course, Hobi's more soft and gentle than Namjoon, and that's if he doesn't find Euna interesting," Seokjin said while handing me some clothes. I look at the suitcase and quickly stopped him from getting more clothes out.

"Seokjin, I can do the rest." I close the suitcase fast, almost slamming his fingers.

"Why " he asks, "Am I bothering you?"

I shook my head so hard it made me a bit dizzy.

"It's something you should not see," I said with a red face, I put my undergarments on the bottom.

He looks confused at first then quickly turned red as well. He got up and said, "Sorry, I'll go outside to wait for you." He then walks off but he stumbled over a couch and fell into it and got up and ran to the door. I unpack my stuff with a red face. After I was done I walked out and found Namjoon walking towards me.

"_____," He called out.

"Do you need something?" I ask.

He turned his face to the side and hid his face.

"How should I make up with Euna?"

"I don't think you have a chance for that," I said and walked off.

"Why do you think that?" he called out.

I turned around and yelled, "Cause you're an !"

I quickly run off so I wouldn't get killed. When I got to the lounge Seokjin already ordered some food for me. I look up and found Euna smiling at Hobi, it seemed forced but you can't really tell.

It was only Hobi and Seokjin talking but we'll laugh from time to time but Euna is really quiet.

"Yah, you guys want to go to the pool next? I need to chill off so tomorrow I won't' be so nervous."

"You still get nervous?" Euna asks.

"Of course, I'm still human you know. I know we're really big right now but to me, it still feels like I barely debuted."

Euna didn't say anything but nodded.

"So are you guys coming?" He asks again and we all agreed on it.

After we finished our food we went back to our own rooms and I had a talk with Euna.

"Hey, are you really okay?" she shook her head.

"Aww, Euna you can tell me whatever you want."

"I think I should go get some sort of surgery to make me look taller." She said with a determined expression on. I went speechless.

"Well if you need me I'm always here," I said and got into my swimsuit. She did the same but I can tell there is something bothering her.

We went to the pool and Euna was in her floaty again. This time there was plentiful of people and she still put the floaty on!

"Yah, Hobi! Teach me how to swim!" She said and jumped into the water with her floaty.

He laughed and said, "Well first you're going have to take the floaty off!"

"I will when I get to the four feet!" she yelled and paddle away like a duck.

"Oh gosh, I don't know if it's good that she's like this or bad," I said and got into the water.

Hobi jumped in and went to Euna. She took off her floaty and handed to me. I grabbed it and quickly deflate it. I put it with our stuff and went back into the water. I watched them play around in the water. She still has a hard time just to float and when ever she would go down to far she would jump on Hobi like an octopus. I'm laughing so hard at the side, because Hobi looks so uncomfortable with all the skinship but has to deal with it because they are in the deep part and Euna can't swim. And when she finally know how to float she won't stop.

"Omg! I feel like I'm flying!" She yelled and slowly floated towards me.

"I see a dead body floating towards me." I said and pushed her away.

"Jagii!!!!!!" She yelled and laugh as she bumps into Hobi.

"So now you're going to learn how to paddle!" Hobi said and grabbed on to Euna's hands.

She started to paddle and spraying water everywhere.

"Omg!" I laugh cause her legs are moving in very big gestures.

I got out of the water and went to grab my phone but I realize it was gone.

"Hey, I'm going back to the room to get my phone," I yelled to them and they gave me a thumbs up.

I wrap myself in a towel and left the pool. On my way to my room, I found Namjoon.

"Why do you like Euna?" I ask.

He looked at me and stayed quiet, I stood there waiting for a response but I never got one. I sighed and walked pass him.

"Do I need to have a reason to like her? If I do, then.... She's really brave, realistic, funny, adorable, she makes me want to just live a normal life with her. Have kids, send them off to college, then grow old together. Is that enough? I got more if you want to hear." He said. I turn around and found him looking straight at me.

"Then why can't you be nicer?" I ask.

"Like I said, she's very realistic. She doesn't dream of things that she know that will not be true. If I continue to be nice like how I'm with my fans then she'll just think of me of an idol who just smiles and laugh. I want her to see my bad side, my good side, I want her to know that I'm a human too, not a godlike figure the fans put on me and the members."

I didn't know what to say because what he says is very true. If he continues to be the idol behind the screen then him and Euna will never be together.

"She's getting swimming lessons from Hobi and she's not wearing her floaty and she tends to jump on them when she sinks," I said quickly and run off.

When I got to my room, I grabbed my phone and quickly ran back to the pool. I was so focused that I didn't hear Seokjin calling me.

"Yah, what are you doing?!" Euna's yell was echoing so loud that I can hear it from the outside of the pool. I open the door and found Namjoon in the water with what he had on earlier. He carried Euna like a princess, he sat her down on a towel and started wrapping her with it like burrito. After one towel he would grab another one and do the same.

"What are you doing? Answer me!" Euna yelled with her face red from either embarrassment or from shyness and tried to take the towel off but Namjoon wouldn't let her.

"You're showing to much skin." He said quietly.

"So? Is it bothering you? Why would it bother you? Aren't I just a kindergarten girl to you?" Euna's voice got louder as she asks more question.

Namjoon stayed quiet, I wanted him to say what he just told me but he didn't say anything and carried Euna like a princess again. He walked over to me and said, "Can I have the room key?"

I stare at him and I can tell his eyes were pleading me, I handed him the key and Euna yelled no.

"Sorry, but he looks like he needs to tell you something," I said.

I watch Namjoon walk off with Euna, I let out a sigh and was to join Hobi in the pool until.... 

"____," Seokjin's voice said behind me, I turn around and found him with Yoongi....