STORY RECAP

Speaking Out //*HIATUS*//
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey everyone. In preparation for my (bi)monthly update, I've decided to put a little recap here for each of the character's situations before posting the next part to the story. Hope those of you who want to keep reading stay tuned ^^

Mina

So right now our beloved main character is going through some trauma. The first two friends she made ever since moving to Korea seem to hate her guts and she has no clue why. She had been enjoying spending time with Momo, the recluse who had suddenly accepted her, and the moment that Momo seemed ready to reenter their friend group was also the same night that all the relationships Mina had built came crashing down. She learned about everyone's true feelings about her hiding out with Momo everyday and it seems as if the part of the group she was closest to are now the ones who want nothing to do with her. After the game of mafia, Sana even goes as far as to threaten Mina to stay away from Momo, and without any explanation of why everyone seemed to hate her, Mina ran away in search of someone who she deemed worthy of her trust.

Chaeyoung

When she had left Mina to fend for herself in front of her parents, Chaeyoung knew she screwed up big time. But she had no idea what the consequences would be like. Two weeks of being completely cut off and Chaeyoung decided she had had enough. Everything seemed to be going so well too. It seemed like Mina was finally starting to turn, finally starting to realize she was even there, but it all turned against her in an instant. And to make matters worse, her previous best friend Dahyun now seems to have revoked their friendship for reasons unknown and Chaeyoung feels as if she has lost everyone important to her because of one wrong move. Was it really all her fault though?

Momo

Momo's sister, Hana, passed away the previous summer. Not much is known about Momo's situation at the moment as she has just spe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter