A Moment of Thanks

No Reservations
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Hi guys!

First of all, I would like to extend my deepest thanks to all who took a leap of faith and subscribed on this story of mine. I hope you liked it and I hope you were entertained. 

I want to thank esp. those readers who never gets tired of leaving comments after every chapters. You know who you are guys. Thank you for doing that because it gave me motivations to finish this story. 

I was just a silent reader before just lurking in AFF and other fanfiction sites. My first OTP was Ken Zhu and Rainie Yang (yes its so yesterday but they are really so cute together!). But then I found out about f(x) and since then I've been hook to them. Especially KryBer. I'm one of those silent fans who shouts #KryBerisReal! 

So the question is, why the hell I am soing this now?! The answer is: because I have all the time in the world now. I was busy with the demands of the corporate hospitality world that even though I have an idea of a story in my head I can't put it in the paper because I am just too busy to do it. But then I decided to have an indefinite 'hiatus' at work. And now I have time to do what I want for a long time. 

So expect KryBer stories from me guys. I have some stories lined up and its all AU meaning no stories near real situations. I don't like angsty , sad stories. I feel down whenever I read that kind of things. I tend to write light hearted, funny stories so expect that too. 

Regarding the ending of th

Please log in to read the full chapter