Chapter 9

No Reservations
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

(A/N : Another update for you guys! As promised a drunk Soo Jung! Enjoy!

Subscribe, comment! Thank you readers ^_^)

 

 

 

Krystal's POV

 

 

It was a typical Friday night and me, Luna, and Byul is on our usual pojangmacha hang out near our old university. This is the place where we do our drinking sprees back in uni days just to relieve stress and just chill. I admit, I drink a lot back then but I'm not some kind of a chick who gets drunk. I can handle my alcohol and usually I'm the sober one in the 3 of us because I drive these 2 ahjummas home everytime we have our drinking sessions.

 

 

Luna was a friend of mine since middle school. We met Byul when we started freshman year in uni. We were looking for a place to drink and we saw her seating alone inside the tent looking sad drinking and eating alone. Recognizing that she is someone from our class, we approached her and shared the table. Byul was heartbroken that day because her girlfriend broke up with her so Luna and I consoled Byul and joined in her drinking spree till she dropped and we drove her home to safety. Ever since then the 3 of us are inseparable and we made a ritual that every Friday is PojangMacha day.

 

 

Let me tell you something about my best buddy Luna. When she's drunk, she's cute, talkative and laughs a lot. She tends to call out anyone and make some dares which is embarassing.


Byul on the other hand tends to be talkative that sometimes she will share her byuntae jokes and laugh loud at Luna.

 

 

We reminisce about the not so distant past , our adventures back when we are students, and about work. It relieves me of stress and makes me forget about my confusing mildang relationship with that someone. Relationship your Soojung!

 

 

"Wow...It feels like yesterday that we are students just fooling around and drinking carefree. And now your turning 24 Soojung and you're still a ing ! Awwrg-" I shoved a bunch of lettuce on Byul's mouth muffling her protest.

 

 

"Bwahahahaha!! Serves you right Byultae!" Luna was laughing and snorting at Byul's lettuce stuffed face.

 

 

She munch the lettuce and slowly swallowed it together with a gulp of beer.


"I'm just telling the truth Sunyoung-a! I bet she doesn't even have her first kiss yet!"

 

 

"YAH!! Wanna DIE!?! " I try shoving a bunch of leaves to again but she skillfully dodge it. Sly chicken!

 

 

"I bet 5000 won Soojung, the one who has the most here is Sunyoung-a! Onew is extra sweet with her these past few days..."

 

 

"Ooohh how about we bet 10,000 won my dear Byultae.. Solar ain't gonna give you action tonight if you get home drunk~" Luna fights back whooo!

 

 

"I'm enjoying these bet hahaha! Come on guys! Stop that.." I took a chug on my beer slowly savoring the taste of the liquid. Never aware that some of the male customers stare in awe at me like they are watching a beer commercial in slow motion. I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand after drinking.

 

 

"How about we play a game! " Luna's face lights up and excitedly claps her hands like a walrus.

 

 

"Okay Einstein shoot!"

 

 

"Drinking game! Whoever gets drunk first will pay our bill and will do 1 dare from each of the two remaining person. Deal?"


Byul and I look at each other and smirked. Luna and her intelligent games. Hahahaha!! She does know that when it comes to drinking, we are kinda competitive.

 

 

There was this one time when we were in our Junior year and we are having a quiet drink in the Pojangmacha. A bunch of Seniors who has the nerve to hit on us dared us on whoever gets drunk first will be their leader Kai's girlfriend. Of course after a box of soju and a smack on their heads, we left them at the stall with their faces on the table snoring and let them pay the bill.

 

 

"Deal!!" We chorused. This is exciting us haha!

 

 

"Ahjumma! Give us 3 bottles of soju, a plate of ddeokbokki, and an order of samgyupsal please~~" ahjumma signaled Ok to Luna.

 

 

"I'll help ahjumma with the drinks wait here guys." Byul stood up and went to the bar counter to get the drinks.

 

 

"I'll bet you 10,000 won Soojung-a, Byul will be the one who gets drunk first!"

 

 

"Haha! I'll take the bet Sunyoung-a, its you whose going to get drunk first."

 

 

"Hah! Let's see! Byultae come on! "

 

 

Byul came back with the 3 bottles of soju and 3 shot glasses for each of us. And we started the game. Each of us eyeing each other while drinking a shot of soju simultaneously.

 

 

"Ooohhh~ Byultae you're keeping up huh!"


"Of course Soojung-a~ i got a rep to protect.." I flashed a smirk on her and she replied with a grin. We are already in our 5th shot and we look like idiots staring down each other while drinking.

 

 

"Soojung-a ... I think I saw Amber the other day talking to Ms. Jessica our Events Manager on the lobby. They look like chummy~~" Luna was teasing me and secretly gave Byul a side glance which earned a sly smile from the other when i gripped the bottle hard and took a shot of my soju and followed it again with another.

 

 

"Really.... I don't know that. And besides maybe they are talking about work..." Damn that llama.

 

 

Byul cooed "Yah~ they are so sweet Sunyoung-a. She even slap Amber's shoulder playfully and made her flirty laugh. Like this~" Byul demonstrated a flirty laugh and slap Luna on the back.

 

 

"Ahjumma!!! Another bottle please! Make that 3!!" I shouted after emptying the contents of the bottle til the last drop.

 

 

"I saw Duty Manager Kwon Yuri fuming mad and walked out

Please log in to read the full chapter