Cover up

Force Of Will

 

SONG: Cover Up 

Tiffany's POV

 

Both Taeyeon and I waved goodbye to the others before we set foot for her place. It has been 6 full months since i stepped into that house and Yuri had told me all about her state. Sorry Taeyeon.

I still can't accept the fact that i am that way, you know, gay. My parents are freaking gonna kill me if i ever tell them about this. I'm that childish to not talk to Taeyeon at all but it's cause i can't handle my own feelings. Now, maybe i can accept myself. Just maybe.

 

 

The journey back home was probably the most awkward thing ever because I secretly knew how taeyeon felt within.
yeah, no matter how much I love her, I can't confess anyway. it's better this way right?


" Why do you keep looking at me Tiffany?" Taeyeon suddenly spoke with her arms crossed, eyes avoiding eye contact.

" N-No! I wasn't." I stuttered.

" I'm not blind, speak."

I sighed, yeah, friends for so long. It's hard to keep secrets within except this because it was that sensitive.
I kept mum as she opened the door to her home as she led me in, me dragging my luggage.
" Fix that luggage and make yourself home?"

6 months ago, she wouldn't tell me to make myself home cause i was home.

6 months ago, she would never avoid eye contact with me or at least this harsh.

6 months ago, everything was normal.

It's a complete mess right now.
What are we? Strangers? Friends? Where's the best that always came with friend? At least that's what I thought we were.

" Taeyeon." I tapped her shoulder and she turned around and yet again staring at the floor. " I'm-"

" Not sorry. And i guess someone told you about me that's why you're that sensitive now right?"

" Y-yeah. But"

" It's okay, i'm totally fine."

" We are best friends and i totally know you're not."

Taeyeon's head turned away.
" I know i'm stupid. You don't have to feel pity for me. I'll get over you. S-STOP. I don't need the sympathy!" Taeyeon's eyes welled up and she looked at me shouting.

" Tae. I-I"

" Just leave me alone." She turned around grabbing the tissue on the coffee table and ran up the stairs.

I slumbed onto the sofa.
...I'm sorry but I love you Taeyeon...I wish I could tell you but.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

TAEYEON's POV.

I lay on my bed like a starfish. Throwing the used tissues off my bed and shutting my eyes.
28 year old me yet so childish.

My phone buzzed and I lazily stretched my hand out to get it.

Jessica: Taeyeon, say... could you get over her?

I typed in my reply with my dried up eyes.
Taeyeon: no, maybe we can do this.

Maybe this way i could get over you quicker.

Maybe this way you'll feel less sensitive.

Maybe this way you'll not sympathize with me again.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

short chapter !! ty for reading ~