I want you to be happy

Force Of Will

SONG : Divine <3

 

 

YURI's POV

" will she come? ", I nudged Sunny who was deeply engrossed in that trending mobile game.
" YAH! I just died. Leave me alone.", Sunny glared at me then proceeded to hit rematch.

" Tsk, it's just a yes or no question, hopeless gamer otaku." I sighed, stood up and walked towards the kitchen where Hyoyeon and Yoona were trying to whip up the stew they were craving for and apparently only Yoona knew the recipe.

" it's 12 soon, She's probably on her way. I don't know about Taengoo." I shrugged, opened the door of the refrigerator and grabbed the first coffee can i saw. It's coffee you know.

I heard small footsteps and the dragging sound of wheels which belonged to that old pink luggage Tiffany always refused to throw away. I skipped towards the door, knowing Tiffany would appear. 
" YUL.", she dropped her luggage and hugged me. I embraced her as well. Having not met her for 6 months was way.. too long. We haven't came back for more than a year and that means we see each other lesser. I miss MC yulti. I miss her.

" where's my gift, fany ah. I'm your favourite member of SNSD right?" I teased but my heart sank alittle.
She hesitated " Later."
" Fine." I acted annoyed and smacked her forehead.
" YAH! Kwon Yuri."


Tiffany skipped to every member passing each a pink wrapped present varying of different sizes. Being together for 10 years has made us know each other more well than before, too well.
" Where's Tae?", Tiffany asked as she came to realise the petite leader was missing.
" Maybe she's not coming.", Sunny finally spoke something which was relevant to the situation. I mean not her game.

The atmosphere was awkward for a moment. Taeyeon literally didn't leave her house because she was rejected by you know. Because of that, comebacks were delayed till our anniversary.
" Sorry tiff, we couldn't drag her her-"

" Hey.Guys." Taeyeon's voice echoed the room.

I jumped out onto the sofa. Sunny and Seohyun who was sitting beside me twisted their heads 45 Degrees left to see Taeyeon dressed in her casual jeans and white oversized top.

Sooyoung dropped her cup onto the floor. " ARGH, how careless of me." she bent down to pick the ice leftovers and grabbed a nearby cloth to clean up.

Every move Taeyeon made was cautiously scary. She moved as if she just joined a job surrounded by unfamiliar faces afraid of judgement by them.

" Tae." Tiffany broke the silence.

" I'm hungry." Taeyeon skipped to the dining table, grabbed a stick of seaweed chicken.

" She's probably alright... I guess." I assured Seohyun.

"you're the one I bought for first.", she handed me 3 packets of coffee and I silently laughed.

" crazy coffee lover, it was easy to find your gift." Tiffany smiled.

" thanks then." I escaped the situation to keep my coffee packets as the members stopped what they were doing to greet the " Long Lost Member ".

 

I have always been someone Tiffany finds to talk about sincere and sensitive topics. I may say she was a 'long lost member' but we chatted on another platform in secrecy.

'Maybe i really liked Taeyeon, I just didn't want to come to terms with it.'

'I escaped reality by going away.'

'I hurt her.' The texts flashed in my mind because of the numerous counts of times i re-read them. I wanted Tiffany to be happy. I love her.

' When you're back, you could maybe talk to her about it? -smiley emoji- ' I actually advised.

I shut my phone again and walked back to where the members were welcoming the pink monster.

" Tae, sleepover at yours tonight?" Tiffany smiled at the shorter lady.

" Y-yeah, it has been long." Taeyeon replied awkwardly smiling.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(ノω・、) sorry for de VERRRRRY long wait, i couldn't think of how to continue lel :')