Chapter 2

Life united us again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook

I was in my painting room when I noticed Haneul running around the room and jumping with joy. I smiled and went into the kitchen.

Every weekend she goes with Kyuhyun. It was still a few minutes before he arrived. I left a kettle boiling water in the kitchen as I grabbed a tea bag and placed it in a mug. I peeked into the living room, watching what Henan was doing. Running across the room.

"Haneul, stop running, you'll end up hurting yourself." I said it seriously but hiding a smile on my face.

When the water was warm enough, I poured my tea and went into the living room, so as to settle on the couch, as I watched my daughter running all around.

"I'm not going to hurt myself daddy." She spoke and continued to leap. I put the mug on the coffee table.

"Haneul, come here." - I called her and she promptly came, standing in front of me. "Your clothes will be all messed up like this." I said as I adjusted his clothes, and tidied up some of his now messy hair.

She was smiling so beautifully at happiness. I held her by the shoulders and looked into her eyes.

"Promise me that you're going to behave. And if anything happens you should call me." I said, his cheek.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter