Chapter 4

Life united us again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook

I looked at the clock beside my bed and grunted. In the middle of Sunday I woke up early.
I got up without bothering to take off my pajamas and walked to the kitchen. I made myself a cup of tea and got my cell phone. No message or call from Haneul, I could not resist making a sad beak.

After eating something and having tea, I started my house chores. Enjoying that the house would be quieter today. I planned on cleaning the house and washing the clothes. As it was a beautiful sunny day on the patio, I could enjoy the sun a little too.

I started the organization around the room, then went to my painting room, then my bedroom, Haneul's bedroom, and the kitchen. Then I washed the clothes and spread them on the clothesline. When I finished it was almost noon. So I prepared something to eat and then went to take a shower. By late afternoon Haneul would be coming back from Kyuhyun's house. So I started to prepare her favorite Cup Cakes.

I was so concentrated in prepare cupcakes not heard the Bell before the second touch. walked to the door and to my surprise was donghae. he was holding a bear and a bag, which seemed present.

"Where's the Giving girl?" - He asked cheerfully.

"Hae, you really are not lucky! You forget that on weekends she is not?" - I shook my head.

"That's right, so do not listen to me." - He scratched the back of his neck. - "But I can keep my brother company for a while, right?" - He asked with a big s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter