Chapter 5

Life united us again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun

After two good days with my daughter, it's time for her to come home.

I looked at Haneul sitting on the couch and hugging his bear, which I gave him on one of our walks.

"Haneul, we have to go."

"But Appa ..." - she mumbled. - "I do not want to go, can not I sleep here?"

I sat down on the couch and pulled her onto my lap. And I looked into her eyes.

"Haneul" - I spoke calmly and carefully not to hurt her. - "Your father would be very sad if he knew you said that."

"But Daddy's been spending the whole week with me. I want to be with you." - His expression dropped.

"Tomorrow I have to leave early to work, and I would not take the time to take her home, and another, I'm sure your father must be missing you a lot."

"I miss him too, but I still want to be with you." - She spoke and sighed.

"Come on, Haneul. Look, the last thing I want is for your father to be angry with me for not taking you home on time."

"Alright ..." - She sighed and rose from my lap.

I went up to my room to get her small backpack with her belongings. The last time she was here she had left him. But she has to bring a new lease for the next weekend.

We took the elevator and went downstairs to my apartment. Haneul ran in front of me toward the car.

Soon we were on the way to his house, the journey was silent, I looked from time to time at Haneul, through the glass rearview.

She seeme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter