Chapter 1

Life united us again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I quietly closed the car door behind me.
When I saw the little girl peeking out the door of the house and let out a small cry of happiness, following by running towards me.
When she reached me I picked her up off the ground and held her in the air, as her light hair flew in the wind.
I gave a big, sweet kiss to his cheek.

"Appa!!" She exclaimed in pure joy.

"Little one, I was missing you, you're bigger !! Whaa ~" - I said holding her in my arms. I looked toward the house.

"Daddy's busy, he's not going to leave," she told me, making a sweet face. - "But he sent Hi!!" She exclaimed.

I waved and touched his nose.

"I was already expecting that." - I smiled. I turned toward the car with my daughter in my arms.

My name is Cho Kyuhyun, and I, well ... I have a beautiful daughter with my ex-fiance Kim Ryeowook. Ex-fiancé forced by my parents, having to relate for convenience to a woman I do not like.

I put my daughter in the car and the seat belt around her small body. So I'm heading for the driver's seat. When I had already started the car and left the house I looked at my daughter through the rearview mirror.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter