3 003

Our wasted youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 week after the janitor's closet incident

Kai and Saera agreed on acting as friends in school until Kai found out that the pretty girl Sehun was talking about was her.

Flashback (2 days ago)
"What are you doing babe?" Said Kai giving Saera his evil but cute smirk.
"Who?" Said Saera giving him a death stare
"I'm just joking no need to be so rough" said Kai scared of a girl half his size!
"Hey Kai" screamed Sehun while running towards Kai.
"Hey what's up" said Kai happily until he saw Sehun looking at his girl with a flirting look. So Kai excused Sehun and himself from her.
"Sehun what the you doing looking at her like that!" Said Kai angry.
"What man I'm just trying to make her mine. Got a problem. Anyway I saw her first. Remember about how I told you that I showed a pretty girl where the washroom was? It's the same girl!! Thanx for finding her Kai" said Sehun happy as ever now that he found his Cinderella and went back to talk to Saera who was waiting for Kai "her friend".
" how am I supposed to tell him to off now!" Said Kai frustrated and angry.
In the end the four of them ate together since Saera's sister Minah was able to join because of her sister and because Saera knew now that Minah's ultimate bias is Sehun.
"Thanks unni" said Minah all excited until she noticed that Sehun's jaw was wide open and that his eyes were fixed on her.
"You are so pretty I should've known that the pretty girl had a marvellous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter