2 002

Our wasted youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tomorrow

"Unni where are you going" said Minah while questioning all the possibilities since Saera never goes out without her unless when she is busy, but like she isn't and Saera refused Minah to accompany her, Minah is really suspicious.
"Oh I'm just gonna go to the library and all and spend some time alone you know?"
"Okay then." Said Minah still suspicious.
"Okay then, I'm going bye Minah"
"Bye unni"

................................

At the date

"Hey" said Saera nervous asf
"Hey! Right on time.. Guess you missed me" said Kai amused by your now scarlet face.
"Anyway since I was the one to ask you on a date why don't we go where I want to go?"
"Okay" said Saera nervously.
The rest of the time Saera and Kai just enjoyed their company.
................................................

I, Jung Saera have made a big mistake. I didn't realize that the Kai who asked me on a date and have been talking to since....IS THE SAME KAI as the guy in the concert that Minah has a huge crush on I think or was it Sehun... Anyway if she finds out or if anyone finds out I'm done for life!!

May 28 2006

At school (1 month later) 

"Hey Jung Saera " Kai yelled making everyone look at their surroundings to find the "Jung Saera".

Saera ignored Kai completely and just dashed away and hid in the janitor's closet when she realized that he is still following and that she wouldn't be able to face him right now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter