Chapter 3 : Let Go

In the Name of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

If you love me then why you let me go ?

 

 

 

Ten phone buzzed on the desk , there are incoming messages . he got up from bed to tapped his phone and look the text message from his friend

 

From : BunnyDoyoungie

Ten , would you accompanied me to somewhere?

Ten furrowed eyebrows reading his message , no greeting from doyoung moreover to accompanied him going somewhere at this night

From : Ten

I’m lazy as hell now that’s why i canceled my date with johnny today . is it really important ? it’s freezing outside doyoungie and it’s getting late to just go outside-__-

From : BunnyDoyoungie

It is.

From : Ten

I’ll go to your place then

Ten sensing something happened and just decide to go to doyoung’s since his house not that far

From : BunnyDoyoungie

I’m on my way to your house , made sure you wear black

 

 

Ten calling....

“What is it Doyoungie? What was with wear black?”

Doyoung didn’t answered instead ten heard silent sobs from the other line

“Yaa---“

“It’s Yunoh”

 

---

 

if he didn’t hold tight his phone ten sure his phone were already landed on the floor , he cover his mouth with his left hand made his mouth oh my god looked while trying to calm himself , johnny woke up feeling emptiness beside him , his eyes flutter opened to see a shocked face from ten

 

“Drive safely doyoung-a , i’ll be ready . hung up”

 

“What is it ten ?” johnny asked , Ten immadiately goes back to bed and tell him what happened . ten , himself didn’t the one in state to explain to the other because he didn’t knew what’s really happening beside his best friend tell him that Yunoh was--- but he tried his best to tell johnny .

 

They are just about to locked the door when doyoung’s car arrived . ten hug doyoung and let johnny to drive them to the funeral home .

 

Ten and doyoung sat on the passenger seat , he could’ve seen doyoung bloodshot eyes though the latter just keep his mouth shut . silince filling through inside the car . johnny doesn’t really knew yunoh or better known as jaehyun , ten said . he just know that jaehyun is doyoung’s first love back in school , maybe untill now judging how broken doyoung was . he keep focus on the road while his eyes met ten from mirror  , and give the latter small nodded .

 

They arrived at the funeral home around eleven pm , it’s getting late because is quite far from where they lived . When they already gave the last respects to jaehyun , doyoung crying let his tears streaming down on his face . it’s painfull to see his friend like this, he knew jaehyun , he even met jaehyun a few times. He was a good guy exactly doyoung’s type even since school . doyoung have crushed on him since then , but the latter just to busy with his life doesn’t even knew what his friend feeling .  so it’s almost a few years since doyoung had crushed on jaehyun , maybe jaehyun knew it , or not he still didn’t sure .

 

It’s hard for doyoung . doyoung  sure he was still remember jaehyun’s smile today while they took separated ways from the library ,  and then he got the news a few hours later , he felt his world has crashing down along with his mind and tears after heard that .

‘why the good person always die first ?’ he asked ten between his sobs , ten just rubbed doyoung’s  back to calmed the other .

 

‘That’s exactly what i thought kim doyoung , why the good person always die first’

 

The rest of funeral goes smoothly , johnny sitting beside ten looked zooning out again but this time he just let him be .

 

when they ready to leave he saw a figure sitting on the outside , knees on his face .  it’s really freezing outside to the point he could feel the cold getting to his bones ,  but the man just wear his suits and crying in silince , he could’ve  know the man is crying because of seeing the man’s back was shaking , he assumed the man must be so close with jaehyun looking how the latter crying . he tell johnny to take doyoung to his car first because he left something , he didn’t know why he must lying to johnny but he just shrugged his shoulder when feeling the sudden cold really hits him , while he take off his coat . he standing in front of the man who still hide his face between his knees . he place his coat to the man and gives a several pats on the latter , “everythings gonna be alright ssshh”

he came was so fast just as he walked away to doyoung’s car. 

 

‘if it’s not alright then its not the end , i hope we didn’t meet again mr.coat’  the man pulled the coat closer to him and snuggled smelling the scent .

 

~~~

 

06.09 pm before the incident

 

Taeyong POV

 

I smile back to the boy who standing across me in the other street , really smile that I can feeling my mouth getting dried from all smile this day . he late almost ten minutes.

unpatient growing inside my chest to confess to him as soon as he arrives to where i’m sat.

The people getting walk passed me one by one make me standing to get a better view of jaehyun who still accross the street waiting for the green light flashes.

I waved my hand , he waved back while his hand goes to his head to touch red beanie that i gave to him this morning to bring his finger make a love sign in his eyes . how chessy he was , but i still smiled because of his gesture , it’s getting cold jaehyun better hurry up or else i’ll be frozen in here .

 

End of Taeyong pov

 

When the light changed to green light , he see jaehyun walks towards him with smile but soon jaehyun is blocked by the man bigger than him make taeyong can’t see him clearly , he checked his phone to see what time is it and decide to where---

 

 

'brraakkkkk'

 

the sound of something crash , broke and screaming filled his hearing .

 

 

maybe not something but somebody.

 

 

i'll be your light hyung

 

just let me

 

please,

 

 

i'll let you

 

i'll let you jaehyun-a please,

 

 Stay

 

not knowing where to go , he force his legs to run to the the place where already draw some people in . he push other people to see who it was and when he clearly saw a broken car not far from him and the person sprawled near his foot with blood all over his head and body , his mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter