Chapter 2 : Irony

In the Name of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

“It’s funny” she says at last.

“What it is ?” i ask irritably.

“The one who actually stay”  she says after a pause.

“They’re never the ones you expect”

-the one who stay

 

 

 

 

A week ago

 

Taeyong couldn’t sleep , its been two days he didn’t slept at all . he has a serial insomnia back then . usually he would take pills to get some sleep but seems that pills didn’t doing his job today , taeyong keep his eyes opened not sleepy at all . he got up from bed looking for his phone to checked the time , it’s five in the morning and he must take his class at seven so he has at least 1 hour to sleep , if he can sleep actually , so he just grabbed his box pills and take countless pills to his mouth in oneshot and then drank his water on the table beside his bed and within a minutes he sleep peacefully .

 

At five past quarter Jaehyun want to make breakfast at his apartment when he realize he run out of eggs , so he decided to go to taeyong’s to ask for egg since he lives just two units away . he has taeyong’s key to watched the other since he found the other trying to doing something stupid a few times .

 

When he knocks on the front door a few times, he didn’t received answered maybe he still sleep , he thought.  he knocked once again before trying to enter the apartment with his key . he had doing this for several times , no . not rubbing something moreover stalked taeyong he was here because a reason . a reason why he is still on taeyong’s side even though the other keep pushed him away . he went to the kitchen and take what he needed , before he back to the front door his feet take his way to where taeyong asleep . he carefully opened the door , just to found the sleeping taeyong with foam in his mouth . he almost had a heart attack watching that scene , he run to taeyong forgetting the egg in his grip and trying wake him up but seems the other was lost conscious. Panick started raising in his mind , tears trying to escaped from the corner of his eyes .

he dialled the emergency number with taeyong’s phone while keep taeyong’s in his lap.

 

Taeyong woke up at hospital at noon , to hear the doctor telling him that his friend was off to somewhere so if taeyong wake up to just wait for him . the doctor said if his friend late just about a minutes he could’ve already die and don’t even take the pills again , with the explanation from the doctor he thanked the doctor and got up from his bed . he still felt dizzy but he like that feeling anyways not really conscious but not unconsiousness yet . even he didn’t trying to die this time but fate seems to played with him , bring him to the unconsciousness to just back to reality just a few hours later . he smiled bitterly , Just why he still alives .

 

But it was a week ago

 

~~~

 

“let's meet after I finished class today” said taeyong while he wash plate at the sink , “let's meet at the place around the park we used to played when we were school, I still like to hangout there when you just locked up here everyday” said jaehyun with cute pouted in his lips taeyong can see “with who ?”said taeyong “by my self” jaehyun laughed “from today i will always acompany you to go there jaehyuna-a” taeyong smiled

 

“It’s set then i will coming at six pm , I need to go to the library first to get some book, see you taeyong hyung” jaehyun waved to taeyong who still had a few glass left in his sink he heard the front door cracked open “jaehyun!!” taeyong almost run trying to approached  jaehyun who was already in front of door . he wearing grey scarf around his neck to his law face and a black thick coat. taeyong put a thing above jaehyun head . it’s beannie . red cute beannie one of taeyongs favorite things

 

“I’ve heard that the first snow will turn this day wear this , it can make you warmer” jaehyun smiled showing his dimples . dimples that taeyong really want to kiss it , he gives a peck to jaehyun dimples who makes the other face turned red  because of the sudden action “i'll miss you hyung” jaehyun gives taeyong a last hug before he really out of taeyong sight he murmured and gestured something with his body and all taeyong can see just

 

thankyou and I love you taeyong

 

he give the last waved to jaehyun and enter his house again to continue what was he doing before. with smile.

 

Finally

 

Smile.

 

~~~

“Earth to Johnny” ten swayed his hand in front of johnny’s face for about three times already

“You are zooning out again” ten rested his head over johnny shoulder searching for comfort , this is weekend  the time johnny had promised to make it up to ten but since they were to lazy to go out because it’s so freezing outside so they decided to just stayed at their house all day.

 

Now they are laying in couch with stick in their hands playing videos game or just ten who played because johnny keep spacing out and have to lost for like tenth times already although when in the normal days ten will trying so hard to just beat johnny but now he seems like playing with a person didn’t know how to played at all . ten knew something happened and that things keep disturbing his boyfriend minds. He tried to asked Johnny in the middle of their games but Johnny just looked at him with smiled on his face and kissed his cheeks, it’s enaugh to makes ten blushed and focused on the game again, but deep inside he knows johnny must be hide something from him . maybe this is not the right time ten thought , Johnny will tell him eventually .

 

“Tennn-aah,i’m hungry” johnny’s loud voice from kitchen echoing th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter