Senpai... my earring

Senpai... My earring.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina is trying her best to look comfortable in front of the camera. Well, actually she's not. Because of this person who sit next to her. 

The fact that she did ask god before that she wants to meet the older girl... but she still can't believe it. She can't even move her body. 
Her members also shocks when they know they share the table with this gorgeous senior. 
The organizers know how to get attention from people. Making them sit together in the same table will be the headline, and yeah now fans are going insane. 

Meanwhile Taeyeon who is just awkward as the others girls, she doesn't know what to talk and she knows they feel the same, especially this Japanese girl beside her. Again she finds it funny, the poor girl might feel nervous and scare to talk to her. Well, she's not a scary senior... she's just doesn't like talking much. She hates moment like this, because she remembered Tiffany asked her to try open herself more and be a good senior. If Tiffany were here, she might just talk nonstop with these people. 
Taeyeon signs. And then she decides to check on the girl beside her. 
/Well, at least try talk with this girl... as she seems not much of a talker like me./
She remembers her name,
"Mina-chan right? How are you?"

.
.
\I'm dead\

Mina clenchs her dress as she tries to face her fear.
She awkwardly showing her smile while bowing, 
"I-I'm okay sunbaenim..." 
she really did her best not to sound rude again. She almost killed herself when she remembered calling Taeyeon, Senpai. She's not in Japan now. She has to adopt with the country. 
Taeyeon also smiles at her, 
"You can call me Senpai if you want." 

Mina blushes, Taeyeon really kinds to her. 
The other members look at each other in confusion. 
Since when these two know each other?! 
Only this certain member who know everything as looks at Mina, something feels strange in her. Her heart hurts. 

----------

Now it's time to announce the winner of best female artist (a/n: I just fake it) 

Announce by Park Bogum and Irene, these two really look good together! 

"Congratulations... Taeyeon-ssi" 

The crowd stand up while clapping their hands. Taeyeon who forces her surprise and stand up to walk onstage. 
Again, she won the best female artist for this year. 

Mina can't help but admire her idol again. Taeyeon is flawless in her eyes. However she feels a bit sad because now she's no longer sitting with the older girl. She wish she can talk more with this senpai.. as she manages to control her emotional now. 
Like god has listening to her wishes, Taeyeon is back to sit at the table section..,but maybe god confuses, Taeyeon is now sitting at the other table with AOA members. 
But Mina still manages to see and hear her clearly. Taeyeon seems to close to some of AOA members. They keep talking. 

Just then, Mina sees something! 
Taeyeon is showing a familiar shining stuff to AOA members.
An earring !
She sees as none of AOA members reacted to that. 

"I saw it at MBC stage. I have no idea who's the owner though." 

Mina heard Taeyeon talked to other girls. 
She can't believe it. 

\Maybe fate just trying to play with me.\ 

Chaeyoung who is tries to look at the direction that Mina's looking.
She sees Taeyeon. 
|Taeyeon subaenim again... Is Mina unnie has a crush on her or something?!| 
Chaeyoung feels angry. Actually she's jealous that Mina is interested at other girl. 

At this moment Mina wants to go talk to Taeyeon about her earring, but she afraid. She has no courage to even face the older girl. 

"Congratulations... Twice!" 

She has no idea when is this happen. She doesn't know what award they win as she busy focus on Taeyeon and her earring. Along with her Twice members, Mina walks up to the stage to receive their trophy. 

While standing on the stage, Mina sees some of her members cry while Jihyo delivers the speech. But this person next to her caught her attention the most. She looks so miserable while sobbing. 
\Chaeyoungie.\  
Mina rarely see the younger cry... Chaeyoung never show her weakness to anyone. 
Mina can't help but hugs the younger girl tightly. It hurts her when she sees Chaeyoung like this. They supposes to be happy, but why Chaeyoung looks like she about to break any moment? 
Mina really curious about it. But something else caught her breath when she looks at the crowds and sees Taeyeon looking straight at her. She's showing thump up for Mina. 
Feeling a lot of emotional run through her mind, Mina just smiles and continues hugging the younger girl. In fact she seems to already calm down about Taeyeon and her, but what worries her more now is this broken girl in her arm. 

------ 
So they won Daesung award, Mina just knows when they back to their waiting room. 
Freaking Daesung! 

Twice members busy changing their clothes, they will be performing soon. 
Mina who is notice the strange behavior from Chaeyoung, she follows the younger girl as she walks to the rest room. No one is there, the cub sit down and Mina walks to sit next to her.

"Chaengie, are you okay? You seems to have something in your mind, you know you can tell me everything ok?" 

Chaeyoung is upset with something. She looks at the ground, avoiding Mina's curious eyes on her. 

"Nothing, unnie. You don't have to care about me." 

"Why say that? You know how much I care about you?" 
Mina feels down. She just doesn't know why thus cub acting like this toward her. Chaeyoung always like to talk and play with her the most, but now she seems avoiding her. 

"Really? You care about me?... more than Taeyeon sunbaenim?" 

Finally Chaeyoung asked that question, she really feel like something with Mina and Taeyeon. She afraid that Mina will tell h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter