Diamond Earring

Senpai... My earring.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

....."Ouch!" 
Someone cries out loud. Everyone looked at her. Too shy to say anything, she just smiles and mumbles 'nothing'. Everyone also smiles and bows their heads to her. Some are in awe to see the the older woman, they rarely see her in person and god they amazed with her beauty. Kim Taeyeon, a truly professional solo artist.

After her juniors back to enjoy the music, Taeyeon left up her and see something... an earring? 
She frowns and take a look at it. 
/Diamond earring?/ 

She looks arround her, there're Shinee, EXO, and some of AOA members. 
/Can't be the boys, eh?/ 

Taeyeon chuckles when she thought maybe Key wear earring. 
She checks on AOA members but non of them lose an earring. 

/Well, maybe I will give it to PD-nim later./ 

She keeps the earring and back to focus on the stage. 

/It's going to be a boring night again./

---------------

"Everyone! It's time to countdown, are you ready?" The MC announced. 
"Yess!" Everyone screams in excitement. 

" 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..... Happy New Year!!!" 
Everyone jump up and down and some are hugging each other. 

Yoona, one of the MC claps her hand then she looks at the small girl beside her, smiling. 
"Tae unnie, come here. Let hug!" 
The older girl smiles and hugs Yoona. 
At least Taeyeon is not alone tonight. 

MBC Gayo Daejun 2016 finished welcome the new year and everyone bid goodbye to one another. 
There're Twice members busy bowing to their seniors, they are so happy. 2016 was a great year for them, and they can't wait for this new year. 
Mina, one of the twice members, is smiling and bowing to another group seniors. She feels happy, even she has to celebrate New Year in another country which not her own and not with her family. She knows they also happy for her. And beside... she was able to stand in the same stage with this person who she admires for all her life. 

But then something caught her attention. She touches her ear, realizes that she has lost one of her earrings! Panic attacked, she lookes at the floor and scans where it should be. She also goes to check the seats where she was sat down earlier. Nothing, she finds nothing! 

/It's a diamond earring my mom give to me! I can't lose it!/ 

Mina tells her members about it, but they just ask her to relax. Maybe they thought it's stylish unnie that give it to her. 

That earring, it's very important to Mina. She feels bad inside and blames herself why she decided to wear it today. She keeps on looking, until everyone left the stage. 
Chaeyoung, her twice member comes and look for her. 

"Unnie? What are you doing? We're going home soon." 

" I can't find my earring, Chaengie." 

Chaeyoung laughs at the older girl, 
"I will help tell stylish unnie, you don't have to worry." 

Mina signs, "No, its a gift that my mom gave me on my birthday. I don't want to lose it." 

Chaeyoung bites her lips, she doesn't know it's that important. 

She decides to help finding it with Mina. After a while, they still can't find anything. 
Chaeyoung tries to comfort the sad girl. 

"Unnie, let just ask PD nim about it. Maybe someone picked it up already." 

Mina looks down and nods. 
Then they see their manager walking toward them. 

"What take you guys so long? We will leave soon." 

"Mina unnie lost her earring, and for your information..it's an earring that her mom gave to her." 

"I will ask people around here, you girls go back already.. they all waiting." 

The girls apologies and leave with their manager. 

------- 
Two day has passed, Mina still not yet found her earring. 
They asked PD-nim but no one know about it.

/Someone might kept it already./ 
She takes one pair of earring from her pocket. 
/Now that I have only you, guess we are not meant to be. I can't wear you anymore./ 
She signs and remembers the memories when she received this earring from her mom. 
Her mom spent her one-month salary to buy this earring. 

"Now that you are an idol now, learn to wear something pretty okay? You are my diamond Mina-chan. I'm so proud of you." 

Her eyes getting wet. She's crying now, missing her mom. 
Then she feels something lend on her and hug her. 
Feeling familiar with the smell.. Mina left up her head and with with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter