First Talk?

Senpai... My earring.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today's the day! 
The 31st Golden Disc Awards 2017, the annual start-of-the-year award ceremony that everyone look up to. Along with the red carpet, there are full of enthusiastic fangirls and boys screaming for their favorite idols. We can see that BTS and EXO have the loudest fan scream among them all. As expected from the boy groups dominant entertainment industry. However, there's no surprise for this hottest female solo artist who also has the loud cheers from her fans. Kim Taeyeon. Again she make the world stun with her aura. 
Taeyeon waves her hand to the screaming fans with her signature smile. 

After Taeyeon, there's the 9 members of Twice walking along each other, holding hands and greeting their fans. Their gorgeous appearances and humble personalities make everyone like them more. 
Mina, on the other hand, is so nervous, but never forget to smile and post for the cameras. Finally she's here, again.
She looks at the person beside her, amazes of how this cub can pull off the iest look in such a young age. 
Suddenly Chaeyoung glances to look at her, she smirks. 
"Unnie, I know I'm pretty. Stop staring at me!" She teased the older girl. 

Mina blushes unable to say anything. 
They finished posting for medias and go to their waiting room. 
Almost reach their room, Mina gaps  as she sees a familiar figure.
\Senpai...\

Twice members acknowledges the presence of the older woman in front of them and starts bowing with their greetings. 
Kim Taeyeon smiles awkwardly and returns the greeting then goes inside her room. She's no good at talking with people she barely knows.

Surprisingly, Taeyeon's room is next to Twice's room.

------- 

"Naeyeon unnie! Stop smiling like an idiot! You embarrassed us." Chaeyoung said while chuckling with other members. 

"Taeyeon sunbaenim smiled at me!" Naeyeon said out loud. 

Jungyeon rolls her eyes,

"She smiled at everyone, not only you!" 

Not care much about the other girl said, Naeyeon just continues playing role as a fangirl which actually a real thing. 

On the other hand, Mina just sit quietly. Buy nevertheless she just trying to contain her overwhelming feeling. The fact that Taeyeon is just 10 feets away from her room make her feel excited and nervous at the same time.
Other members never know Mina turn out to be this kind of obsessive fangirl. She never tell anyone that she likes Taeyeon senpai, They only know that she's a fan of k-pop and that certain boy group. But who know.. Mina left Japan for only reason, to meet Kim Taeyeon senpai. 

Cheayoung pokes the girl's cheek with her finger, Mina squeals a little then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter