Double Surprise, Double-Trouble!

Kang's Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That digital clock woke them up with annoying buzz sound.It was already 7 in the morning, and fortunately, it was Sunday, which means Gary and Jihyo don't need to drive the kids to school and busy preparing their milks and breakfast in hurry.Jihyo the one who woke up first, peeked on her phone in case she has any schedule for the day.

 

"Appointment." She read the text that surfaced on the screen, then shook her husband's body, which still peacefully sleeping (read : snored loudly) beside her.

 

"Oppa...Oppa." He was just groaned, then changed his position and got back to his sleep.That technique was definitely a fail call.So, she must do her plan B : her high-pitched voice she rarely use, except if she meet any insects in front of her.

 

"YA! YA!" She screamed out loud, and not only woke him out, but also her kids, which their room is beside their parents."WHAT THE FU-" Gary jumped from the bed, looked around the room.At the same time, the kids ran to Gary and Jihyo's room and broke the door, "Aniyo! Monsters!".Jihyo chuckled at her victims' behavior.

 

"Eomma! You're so cruel!" Both Rihyo and Rigun ran to their mother and hit her arms lightly."Kids, enough.Ya!" She yelled, and the kids chuckled.The twins and Gary jumped onto the bed, joining Jihyo."G'morning, kids.How was your sleep?" Jihyo patted her kids' head gently and gave them a gentle peck on their lips.

 

"Eomma.Why I dreamt my dongsaeng will be twins like us?" Rigun asked innocently, made Jihyo and Gary snorted.They looked at each other weirdly."Muohae?" Jihyo asked, and in the same time Gary questioned his son, "Jinjjaro?" Rigun just nodded.

 

"And the twins will be a boy and a girl, like me and Rihyo." Rigun explained, and Rihyo gasped, "Omo! So it means if we are really have twins dongsaeng, I have to watch on them 24/7! Aniyo!" Her comment made the adults laughed.

 

"But you will never be alone if your dongsaeng are two little kids, right?" Gary brought Rihyo on his lap, tickled her belly.She let a soft laughter came out from , then she crawled to her mommy, kissing her a-little-bit-protruding belly, "Dongsaeng-i ya...Don't make your parents and your big siblings tired, arasseo? Because we'll protect you from thunder and storms."

 

"You'll be a good sister, Rihyo-ya." Jihyo smiled at her daughter, realized how much she was grown up in this past 5 years, because yesterday she only remembered that Rihyo still a little girl who need to be taken care more than Rigun."..And you'll always be.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter