Wedding

Kang's Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : It's all about KJK & YEH in this story, so I give a very huge apologize for all haters.I had no choice...

 

It was in December 28, in the clear and romantic night.All RM members gathered in a roundtable together.They were attending Jongkook and Eunhye's wedding.After 42 years being a single man, finally there's a woman who knew him well inside and outside, not only a man who stay in his gym longer than his own home.The ceremony was held in Jongkook's hometown, and the party held in Ubud, Bali.

 

"Come on, oppa! We have no time remains." Jihyo yelled as she grabbed Ri-gun and Ri-hyo arms."Come on, let's go."

 

Gary showed up few minutes later with an expensive black suit, Ray-Ban sunglasses, a white shirt and black tie.Completely James Bond's style.He locked the hotel's door then.

 

"Where's Appa's children?" Gary chased his kids.The two toddlers hid on Jihyo's legs.

 

"Come on, Appa carry you." Gary bent down and they settled themselves immediately on Gary's arms.Jihyo who stood next to him giggled, "You such a childish man, Oppa.".Gary just smiled.

 

----------------------

 

The newlywed took the VIP seated in the stage, while the RM family seated in the front line.Little Ri-gun handsomely looked like his dad, while Ri-hyo looking awesome like her good-looking mom.5 years old Dream also there, playing around with Hyunwoo and Jiho.The RM members started to give the newlywed speech.

 

"Firstly, I still can't believe our sparta is married now, because as long as I know, he had no interest with woman, no matter how beautiful she was.Everytime you called, the option only 3; on the way to the gym, on the gym, or just finished from the gym." Jaesuk playfully joked the tiger, and Jongkook stood up angrily.His eyes full with fire.

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter