Paris

Kang's Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : I think it's a cruel to make you waiting for a long time, so I updat dis...

 

"So, this is what they called Louvre?" Gary said, looking at the map cautiously."Wow.Daebak!"

 

"I feel sorry for our kids since they aren't here with us." Jihyo chained her arm into him.Yes, this week is their dating week, since both Gary and Jihyo had no schedules, at least for 2 weeks.With their free weeks, Gary used it to have a romantic date for two in Paris, France with his beautiful wife.The twins had stayed in Jihyo's parents' house, and they no need to worrying them because they seems so comfortable played along with her dongsaengs, especially while they build a sandcastle in the beach.

 

"Don't worry.We're doing fine here." Seongmoon, Jihyo's brother said.The twins' laughter could be heard by her."Hey, kiddos! Your parents calls!

 

"Eomma! Appa! We save the mermaid from the evil witch!" Rigun said happily.The couple looked at their children's behavior happily.They couldn't even hold their laughter anymore, as Seongmoon turned his cam towards the twins' sandcastle.

 

"Waah! Jinjja daebak!" Jihyo commented."Seongmoon-ya.I could see the sunset there.Don't go home too late."

 

"Arasseo, eonni." Seongmoon nodded."By the way, are you two going to make a dongsaeng for the twins? They are 4 now.Before it's too late." He chuckled quietly.

 

"Ya! How dare you ask us with that question!" Jihyo snartled, but Seongmoon kept teasing his sister by passing the question to the happy twins."So, tell samchon.Do you want any dongsaengs in your family?".The kids immediately jumped happily, "Of course!"

 

"Appa and eomma will give you one." Gary said plainly, and Jihyo hit his arms."Ya! Oppa jinjja." Gary just smirked.

 

"Appa, eomma.All of our friends in the class have dongsaengs in their family.Now please give us one." Rihyo pleaded with aegyo puppy eyes, and both GaeHyo fell into her.

 

"We'll talk it later.We'll miss you." Jihyo and Gary gave a kiss to their children.Before Seongmoon ended the video call, he whispered evilishly, "Make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter