B-Day

Kang's Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Preparing my little sister's B-day...Happy 3rd birthday to you!

 

Gary woke up happily.He stared at the ring that clinging onto his left ring finger, then changed his spot to his sleeping wife and children beside him..He's a happy man again.He feel blessed because Jihyo could accept him back again and they could remarried.

 

Beep...beep

 

Gary looked at his phone.

 

"Twins' 1st birthday"

 

"Dang it!" Gary bit his bottom lip.He shook Jihyo's body which fell asleep peacefully beside their children."Ppalli-wa, Jihyo-yah.It's our twins' birthday."

 

"Ne...Ne Oppa." She woke up lazily.Her hair still messy and wild like a lion.

 

"Such a sleepyhead mom." Gary joked playfully.

 

"Yah, Kang Gary!" Jihyo hit his arm.

 

Ri-gun slowly opened his eyes.He cried few seconds later.

 

"Ppa...Mma..." He talked in his sleep.Gary carefully scooped the sleepy little boy onto his arms.

 

"Hi, buddy." He caressed his little head."Happy birthday."

 

"We should prepare, Oppa." Jihyo soothe sleeping Ri-hyo on her arms.

 

"Arasseo, arasseo.I'll call the party planner." Gary took his phone from his pocket."Donwoo my bro! How was the party? You got the location?"

 

"Gary hyung! I got an awesome space for the open party!" Donwoo, Gary's high school best friend is a party organizer.With his help, at least Gary got 50 percent discount from the normal price (celebrities also looking for discount, guys.No matter how rich they are)

 

"Jinjja? Where?" Gary asked in excitement.

 

"Your backyard." Donwoo said plainly.

 

"Wae? My house's backyard?" Gary choked.

 

"All nearest parks are reserved for today, hyung.Anyway, that was your wife's recommendation." Donwoo laughed.Gary immediately looked at his wife's eyes weirdly.Donwoo continued, "No matter how wild she is, she's a woman, dude.That was my problem with my wife when we were going to plan our son's fifth birthday."

 

Gary took a deep breath, "Arasseo, arasseo.Anyway, thanks, bro for all of your help.See ya!" Gary closed the phone, looked at the awaken Ri-gun.

 

"Ppa?" Ri-gun played with Gary's beard.

 

"Come on, let's take a bath." Gary turned toward his wife who carrying little Ri-hyo on her arms, "Hey, princess Ri-hyo.Come on, Appa will bathe you and Ri-gun." Jihyo put Ri-hyo carefully on his right arm.

 

"I'll prepare the water." Jihyo walked towards the bathroom.In few minutes, the water is ready.Gary took his twins to the bathroom and opened their pajamas, "Ri-hyo yah, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter