Chapter 02

Under Agreement!

CHAPTER 02

 

Youngjae woke up early this morning as he started his morning with a bath of shower and finishing it in no time because it is too cold. He dressed up simply, just a big-sized black hoodie match up with white jeans. There is no sound could be heard except his footsteps going here and there to get prepare for his class. Well, he lives alone though. He left his room and simply walked to the front door, didn’t even bother to eat breakfast. After he was so sure the door is locked properly, he punched the lift button to the ground floor. As he reached there, Youngjae get out of the lift and walked out of the old building with his hands inside the jeans pocket.

Pin!

“Oh my poor heart!” Youngjae almost lost his next ten years because of the honk. He turned around, only to find the familiar red car behind him. He rolled his eyes in annoyance before get to the other side of car and entered it.

“Yongguk hyung, you surprised me! Can’t you greet me properly? What if my heart suddenly stop because of you?” He blabbered towards the guy who wore a gummy smile, hearing his words as if it is normal thing.

“Good morning, baby Jae.” Yongguk greets before he laughed heartily when Youngjae throw a death glare at him.

“I’m not a baby, hyung and good morning too.”

“To me, you are. Isn’t it cute to call you like that?”

“Nope. Not at all. I’m a grown up boy, hyung~” Youngjae whined.

“Look at you. How come I cannot treat you like a baby when you acts like one, huh? Anyways, have you seen the news today?” Yongguk changed the topic when Youngjae opened his mouth to deny it.

“No. Why? Is there any interesting topic?”

“Go search and read it. You’re in trouble now. I came fetching you because I want to see if you’re okay.”

“Trouble? What I have done?”

“That’s why I asked you to search it in the news about some idol singer named Danny.”

Youngjae frowned as he did what Yongguk asked him to do. His eyes widened while reading the shocking news with his mouth gasped loudly.

“Heol!”

>>><<<

 

A loud ringing sound from a smartphone could be heard all over the bedroom where a figure was still sleeping on his large bed with a blanket around his body. He flinched at the sound but didn’t make any movement to answer the call. After a minute, the sound was turned off as he sighed in relief. Before he could fall into a deep slumber again, his door was being opened harshly.

“Jung Daehyun, wake up! Now!” Minhyuk walked to the window that being covered with a large curtain and pulled it aside. The bright shining sun from outside making the sleeping figure groaned annoyingly. He immediately grabbed the white pillow and laying on his chest to hide his face on the soft thing.

“Get your up right now!” The manager didn’t have any mercy as Minhyuk pulled the white pillow and throwing it carelessly on the floor.

“Aishh, hyung. Why are you disturbing my beauty sleep?” Daehyun complained, still laying motionless on his comfy bed.

“You dare to ask me why?! Yah! What the hell you did yesterday to that boy?!”

“Why? Is something bad had happened?” The singer mumbled while planting back his face on the other pillow.

“You little! Yah! The news about you’re secretly dating with a boy is all over the media right now! The most important thing, how come some reporters able to take the photos of YOU, kissing him?! Are you stupid or what?!” Minhyuk clearly went out of his frustration towards the singer.

“Hyung, it is just a normal rumor about-“ Daehyun’s eyes was finally wide awake when the news had registered inside his tiny brain. He gets up almost in a clumsy way as the blanket sliding down from his torso. His smooth black hair was messy, a sign that he just woke up from his beauty sleep.

“What?! Where is my phone?” The singer quickly fumbled around his large bed to find his smartphone. He rushed to search his stage name and clicked on the recent news about him.

 

Idol Singer, Danny has a secret lover!

The news about the famous K-Pop idol singer, Danny was secretly dating with a cute boy gives a huge impact towards his fangirls, BABYHyun. One of the reporters from Entertainment News had happened to take some photos where the singer was kissing his secret lover at the alley nearby his favourite café. Currently, we are waiting for an explanation from Danny.

 

Daehyun gasped when he’s scrolling down the articles where a few photos of him and the cute boy was kissing against the wall. Some of them were revealing the small boy’s face clearly. He closed his eyes tightly as he cursed towards the reporters who were took this kind of pictures of him.

“I’m doomed.” He mumbled loudly as he laid back on his bed in annoyance.

“Yah! What are you waiting for? Get up, right now! That boy must be in shock.” Minhyuk kicked him out of the bed which making Daehyun fall on the floor with a hard thud.

“Hyung!”

 

>>><<<

 

Youngjae was walking to the entrance of his college while looking on the ground. Some students especially girls were giving him an unbelievable stare towards him. As he passes around them, he heard some whispering here and there about something that he already know. He intends to brush it off but started to feel uncomfortable with all the attention given to him. After all, he had always being a student who didn’t like attention at the first place. He started to feel headache about this as he cursed towards the singer inside his mind. I swear I’ll kill that guy for sure.

Before he could stepped inside his classroom, one of the girls was blocking his ways out of sudden.

“Yah, since when you’re dating Danny oppa?” The girl who he assumed her name is Jieun if he’s not mistaken, asked with unsatisfied face.

“Pardon me?” Youngjae frowned as he pretend to not understand what she was saying just now. Jieun snickered as she rolled her eyes in annoyance.  

“Don’t play dumb, you little. You knows what I mean.” She crossed her arms arrogantly. By this time, her friends were already surrounding the poor boy in a circle. Youngjae was calmly standing there as he glanced to his side. All the students suddenly took interest with the scene made by Jieun and her gang.

“Tell us the truth. Since when you’re in relationship with Danny oppa? And why would he attracted to someone like you?” Yoona mocked him. They glanced him up and down with a disgusting look.

“Look. I don’t know what are you guys talking about and please, you blocked my way.” Youngjae said coolly. He wanted to enter his class but the girls are too stubborn. They pushed him back, still blocking the entrance. Youngjae sighed in annoyance but continue to be patience in this situation.

“We’re not done yet. How come Danny oppa dating a boy like you? You’re not close enough to his ideal type. So disgusting.” Jieun said harshly.

Before he could reply to the diva, a sound of rushing footsteps was heard as the students give a way to a few people with a flashing camera, approaching him.

“Yah!” Jieun yelled when she got pushed by the reporters.

“Youngjae-ssi, can you explain about your secret relationship with idol singer, Danny?”

“How long have you been dating with him?”

“Can you gives a comment about your relationship with Danny?”

“Why you keep this as a secret between you two?”

“Youngjae-ssi!”

All of the questions were being threw to him at once as he didn’t know what to answer. Youngjae messaged his temple gently when his head becomes hurt with the continuous question. He thinks he would fainted if there is no one to save him. I swear to kill that Danny guy.

“Leave him alone. I would answer all of your questions later.”

The reporters turned to look at the said voice as they begins to crowd the famous singer who appeared nowhere.

“Danny-ssi!”

“Please explain about your relationship!”

“How do you meet with Youngjae-ssi? Since when you two are dating?”

“Will you tells us the secret relationship you had?”

Youngjae almost fainted as he feels suffocated with his breathing when suddenly a hand was placing on his back, keeping him from falling to the floor. He looked to his side and was met with unfamiliar face to him. Youngjae just couldn’t remember the guy beside him as he wore a black sunglasses to hide his face. Daehyun didn’t bother with a confuse look from the college student as he guided the poor boy gently toward the black van. The reporters still following them but the singer’s bodyguards were trying to prevent them from coming any closer to the idol.

“Let’s go.” Daehyun ordered his manager once they were safely entered inside the black van.

 

>>><<<

 

“What the hell was that?!” Youngjae finally regained his sense as he looks at the guy who seated next to him. He was annoyed and frustrated with the trouble that he unfortunately involved.

“And who the hell are you? Where are we going?” He looked outside the window which giving him a disappointment because it was tainted with a black colour.

“You seriously don’t know what’s going on?” Daehyun asked as he turned to face the small boy that he encountered yesterday.

“Stupid. Would I ask you if I knew something happened? Can’t you just answer me?”

“What the-? Yah, don’t you read the news?” Daehyun finally removed his sunglasses in anger. Youngjae gasped loudly as he recognized the familiar face who dare to steal his first kiss! The person who caused the trouble to him!

“You again?!” He shouted loudly which making Daehyun flinched a bit.

“Yeah, it’s me. Happy to meet me again?”

“It’s a nightmare for me when you kissed me and now you caused the trouble which involving me?! Heol!” Youngjae huffed as he blew his bang in anger.

“I did not okay! The things just happened! I’m a public figure after all.”

“Then why are you so stupid to drag me into your rumor? What will you tell your fans when we actually never know each other before?”

“Yah, I’m not stupid! And that’s why we need to discuss!”

Youngjae scoffed loudly. “Let tell the truth to your fans and stop this rumor. I don’t want to get involve in your career life. Stop this car right now.”

“Don’t obey him, hyung. We need him to sort out this problem.”

The college student glared at the singer before he attempts to open the car’s door which being locked securely. Daehyun was panicked seeing this as he didn’t expect Youngjae’s action.

“Yah, yah, yah! Stop it.”

“Stop the car RIGHT NOW!” Youngjae lunged forward to the front as he tried to disturb Minhyuk’s driving. 

“What- Yah! I’m driving right now!” Minhyuk yelled while trying to control the car from running out of his lane. Some of the cars were pressing a long honk towards them.

“Stop the car!!” Youngjae didn’t give up yet and struggling to get out of Daehyun’s hold around his waist, preventing him from lunging forward.

“Let me go!”

“Yah, Daehyun! Get a hold of him!”

“I am, hyung! This kid was strong!”

“Just do something! Do you want to die at this young age?!”

Daehyun tried with all his strength as he flipped Youngjae beneath him and pinned both of the small hands.

“Let me go, you stupid! I won’t give up until you stop-“ Youngjae’s words were cut off when his lip was sealed with the quite familiar plump lip. He blinked his eyes rapidly. Daehyun pulled off from the short kiss when the small boy under him completely froze on his seat.

“Finally… I guess this is how to make you shut up.” The singer smirked proudly as he looked down to the college student. Youngjae who regained his sense, pushed Daehyun’s body harshly. He cleared his throat and pretending to look at window to hide his blushing cheeks. Daehyun laughed at his reaction, still with his proud smile. He fixed his jacket and seated back on his seat.

“What did you have done to him?” Minhyuk glanced through the mirror as he didn’t hear any sound coming from Youngjae.

“My charms.”

 

>>><<<

 

 


Hi guys! Sorry for the late update :( After my final exam ended last january, I went a trip with my family. And then, I need to edit this chapter. So, here it is. Hope you guys enjoy this and left some comments! ^^ 

a/n: I'm not good in english so don't take it seriously, okay? :D