Chapter 03

Under Agreement!

CHAPTER 03

 

Youngjae couldn’t stop himself from looking around the luxury apartment the moment he stepped inside it. The apartment was painted with the combination of pastel purple and white colour which making it looks cozy and very calm. There are so many types of Daehyun’s picture and some arts hanging on the wall. Minhyuk coughed loudly in purpose to get his attention which Youngjae immediately composed himself. He glared at Daehyun who was still smirking annoyingly.

“So… I would like to introduce myself. I’m Minyuk, this kid’s manager.”

“Yoo Youngjae.”

“It’s Daehyun. But I prefer you to call me by my stage name consider we’re not know each other well.”

“Well, I prefer call you something like or stupid consider you’re the one who cause this trouble to me.” Youngjae rebound.

“Yah! I told you it’s not me!”

“Then who else to blame?”

“The stupid reporters of course!”

“You’re the one who stupid to pull me out of my working time and kiss me out of nowhere! Only just to avoid your stupid fans! You’re invading my privacy.”

“Don’t call my fans stupid, you punk! They’re my precious.”

“Precious, huh? But-,”

“Stop it, you two!” Minhyuk’s loud voice managed to shut up their mouth in instant as they were throwing death glare to each other. He just wanted to prevent Youngjae from spitting out something else that might be can crossed the line. The college student already triggered an anger inside Daehyun without him knowing.

“Yah, we’re here to solve a problem, not making a new problem! Can’t both of you give a cooperation and think about it?”

The silent was surrounding the living room before Minhyuk sighed heavily.

“I was thinking of one way to shut up the media about your dating rumor.” Minhyuk’s words instantly get their attention.

“What is it, hyung?”

 

>>><<<

 

Youngjae was biting his fingers out of his habit when he was nervous as he was sitting inside the black van uncomfortably. He cursed himself silently for agreeing to this agreement that they made just now.

“Nervous yet?” Daehyun’s voice breaks the silence as Youngjae turned to glance at the singer. His face showed an amusement while calmly crossed his arms. Youngjae finds it annoying but he brushed it off because of his nervousness.

“Is your fans okay with this? What if they harm me? What if they don’t believe this? And, what will I answer if they asked?” Youngjae voiced out his worry.

He surely didn’t want his life being rudely intrudes by Daehyun’s fans after they heard the announcement in a while. Yes, he agreed to be the singer’s secret lover out of his generosity and after thinking the effect of this rumor for the sake of the singer’s career. But still he applied some of conditions which Daehyun need to follow as well as him too.

“It’s okay. You don’t have to worry so much because I will be the one who talks about it. You just answer a few questions or keep silent. Let’s go.” Daehyun put on his dark sunglasses and getting out of the van while being guarded by his bodyguards.

Youngjae looked out of the window, only to be greeted by the sight of many reporters who were rushing to the black van when they saw the popular singer. He didn’t noticed that they already arrived at the building where the conference will be held. His nervousness suddenly become increase when Daehyun pulled the van’s door on his side and held out his hand like a gentleman.

“It’s okay. You have me.” The singer assured softly. Youngjae breathed in and out as he timidly connect their hands together. Daehyun put on his other free hand behind Youngjae’s waist as he guided the small boy out of the crowd. The reporters were constantly asked about their relationship and keep following them inside the building.

 

 

 

 

 

Youngjae keeps lowering his face, clearly uncomfortable with the continuous flashing camera. He do not use with the attention given by so many people in front of him right now. There are also must be some of Daehyun’s fans who were probably stabbing him with their death glare through the television. He glanced at Daehyun who was calm enough with the situation and didn’t even think to let go of his hand since they entered the conference hall. Youngjae was glad because it did loosen up his nervousness and sometimes the singer tightened their hands as if giving an assurance that everything in his handle.

“Okay. You may ask the questions now but have some limits. We will end this interview if the situation goes out of control.” Minhyuk said before he passed the microphone to Daehyun.

“Hello. I’m Danny and I’m gladly introduce to you, this is Yoo Youngjae.”

“Hello. I’m Kim Hyunjoo from N Entertainment. Danny-ssi, I would like to ask for the confirmation related to your dating rumor which had been posted this morning. So is it true that you’re currently in relationship with Youngjae-ssi?” One of the reporters asked. The others were preparing with their recorders and laptop to write such an exclusive interview with the popular singer.

“Ah, yeah. That’s right.”

“Then, why are you keeping it as a secret?”

“This is… how should I say this? Hmm… Actually, I was scared to tell the fans about Youngjae. I was thinking what will be their reaction, if they will disappointed with me or not, whether they will accept Youngjae or not… there are so many outcomes that I’m scared. So I choose to keep it as a secret and tell about it when the time is come.”

“Hello, I’m Jang Seonwoo from JF Entertainment. Since when that you two had been dating, Danny-ssi?”

“Ah. It’s not that long. Around 2-3 months?  I don’t remember it well. We’re just met somewhere and always contact each other before we decided to date.”

“What do you think of your fans, BABYHyun’s reaction about this?”

Daehyun glanced at the small boy beside him. Youngjae was playing with the hem of his shirt as he was listening towards their questions.

“I don’t know what will be their reaction but I would like to ask for approval and support from them. My relationship with Youngjae doesn’t mean that I’m dividing my love towards my fans. It just him become one of my special people beside BABYHyun.” Daehyun laughed a bit at the end of his words.

“Danny-ssi, would you like to share with us... what is special about Youngjae-ssi? I mean, what is about him that you’re attracted?”

“Just… what…” Daehyun looked at Youngjae who was purposely lowering his head more to hide his face.

“Don’t you think he’s cute? I remember tell the fans about my ideal type. I like someone who looks cute, has pair skin, very shy if I showed an affection. Youngjae was like that though.” Daehyun continued while smiling. The reporters were cooing teasingly after hearing the singer’s answer.

His words succeed in making Youngjae blushed. The college student was amazed at how Daehyun managed to answer the questions calmly with a lie, as if he was really in love with Youngjae. How natural he is.

“I’m sorry for asking this but how old is Youngjae-ssi?”

“He’s twenty-two. Three years younger than me.”

“Danny-ssi, can you ask Youngjae-ssi about how he feels now?”

Daehyun turned to his fake lover as he smiled kindly towards Youngjae. The college student silently pleads through his eyes, telling Daehyun that he was nervous to answer the question.

“It’s okay. Just answer the question simply.” The singer whispered before he brought the microphone up to Youngjae’s lower lip.

“Hmm… I-I’m nervous a-and scared too.” He answered with a soft voice. The reporters seems like to extend their ears to hear his answer better.

“I’m sorry. He’s very shy right now. He said that he was nervous and scared too.” Daehyun chuckled.

“He’s cute.” One of the reporters comment it heartily as they were smiling at the shyness Youngjae displayed.

“Last question. Danny-ssi, can you give some messages towards your fans who were probably watching this interview?”

“Ah… To my beloved fans, BABYHyun… I’m asking for your approval and a lot of your support about my relationship with Youngjae. Please give him a lot of love too and… next, my new album will come out soon. I will promotes this around a month and I hope you guys will waits for it. In future, I will show you guys the new and cool Danny with the great performance. Thank you.”

“No spoiler?”

“Eyy… there’s no way.” Daehyun laughed before he passed the microphone back to Minhyuk. After a few pictures were taken, they bowed politely towards the crowd and exiting the conference hall right away with the guidance of Daehyun’s bodyguards.

 

>>><<<

 

 

 


Hi! Thank you for 57 subscribers since my last update :) This chapter is short. I want to double update but decide to work out the next chapter for a while. Enjoy it! ^^