Chapter 01

Under Agreement!

CHAPTER 01

 

Youngjae was busy taking the customer’s order behind the counter of Kim Bakery. He did his work fast and quick as he didn’t want to make the customer waiting too long.

“It would be 2780.43 won, sir.” Youngjae kindly told the amount that needed to pay while smiling towards the customer.

“Here.” The customer hand out some money as Youngjae took it before giving the balance to him back.

“Please come again. Have a nice day.”

The customer returned his smile as he left the bakery while holding a cup of milkshake and a box of blueberry cake. The next customer, a guy walked to the counter with his head hanging low as the black cap hiding his face.

“Welcome sir. What would you like to order?” The college student asked politely. He tried to look at his customer’s face but couldn’t see it.

“Uhm… do you have cheesecake?” He ordered in question with a low voice. Youngjae frowned, trying to interpret what he was saying before he got it.

“Ah… cheesecake. Yes, we do. Would you want it a slice or the whole one?”

“The whole one please.”

The college student nodded as he asked the guy to wait for a minute while he’s getting his order. He could see from the corner of his eyes that the guy was tapping his finger on the counter impatiently. His eyes were glancing side to side, watching cautiously with his surrounding, as if he was a criminal on the run.

“Wait. Isn’t he Danny oppa?” A voice of one of the girl group who were wanting to leave the bakery, suddenly heard. Youngjae was attracted to her voice as he saw the guy at the counter begins to feel uncomfortable.

“You are Danny oppa, right?” Another girl was brave enough to approach the known figure. The guy seems makes a mistake when he lifted his face to look at the girl. Youngjae swear he could heard the guy named Danny was cursed when the girls shouted inside the bakery.

“It’s really Danny oppa! Guys, Danny oppa is here!” In just seconds, all of the girls there were squealing and screaming while the Danny guy become panicked.

“Can you please be faster? I don’t have many time to wait.” He said in urgent voice. The sound of flashing camera was heard as Youngjae looked oblivious to his surroundings. Just who is this guy? Why he’s so famous?

“Here. Do you want anything else?” Youngjae reached the counter back and quickly handed the box of cheesecake towards him.

“Nope. Here the money. Just keep the balance. I need to go now.” He gives his money before he rushed towards the bakery’s door but he was halted. His face turned to horror. Suddenly he felt regret for not obeying his manager just because of his lovely cheesecake. Youngjae was confused with the girls’ furious attention towards the Danny guy as he get out of the counter space with a frown. There are so many fan girls in front of the bakery’s door which making the latter turned back to the counter.

“Where’s the back door?”

Youngjae blinked, completely didn’t understand yet about the guy’s situation.

“Oppa! Can you give me a sign? Oppa, I love you!”

“Danny oppa!

“Where’s the back door?!” He yelled to Youngjae. The college student was flinched a bit as he was not used to someone’s yelling loudly to him.

“Uhm… t-this way, sir…” He showed with his thumb in a shaky voice. Youngjae yelped when the guy suddenly grabbed his right wrist before running towards the back door.

“What- Yah! Why are you taking me too?!”

“Run first, explain later!”

“W-what-,”

Now, Youngjae seriously confuse and mad with this situation. Why he involved me?! Just who is this guy here?!

“Danny oppa! Where are you going?”

“Oppa! Danny oppa!”

They were still running to nowhere before he suddenly makes a sharp turn to the corner of the hallways, hands tightly clenched onto Youngjae’s wrist, which he didn’t know that he’s hurting the college student.

“Ow!” He yelped once again when he’s being slammed against the wall and the Danny guy was towering him with his tall figure.  The heavy breathing escaped from both of their mouth as they were panting heavily by their little marathon just now.

“Yah-,” His words were cut when the tall guy clasped Youngjae’s mouth using his palm to shut him up.

“Let’s be quiet for a while if you don’t want my fans find us here.”

Youngjae widened his eyes in disbelieve and unclasped the hand that hanging on his mouth with a huff. He looked up to the tall figure in front of him as he wanted to see just who the rude customer he is.

“Excuse me-“

Youngjae’s word was cut by a sudden attack on his lip. His eyes immediately becomes as wide as a fish’s eyes and successfully making him speechless. He froze on his spot even the attack was already gone from his lip.

What the hell was that?!

He stared up at the tall guy with the mixed emotions. The Danny guy were still scanning his surrounding with his cautious eyes. His height maybe an inch or two taller than Youngjae’s own height because the situation here, Youngjae just wanted to shrink himself more due to the height and the closeness between them.

“Hey, I know I’m handsome but don’t stare at me too long. It’s uncomfortable.” He broke the silence with a cocky words and smirked. Youngjae suddenly felt his cheeks were burning but fast to regain his mind back when he remembered about the attack.

“Ow! What was that for?!” The tall guy was now holding onto his shin where Youngjae kicked him out of anger.

“Who the hell are you, I don’t care, but! Who gives the right to you to kiss just a random stranger!!!”

“Yah, don’t talk too loud! My fans might coming here”

“Who cares?!” Youngjae send a death glare at him.

Enough with his tantrums, the tall guy quickly grabbed both of Youngjae’s wrist before slamming him against the wall. He leaned his face near to the college student when Youngjae wanted to yelled as he speak in a low voice.

“Do you want another kiss or what, huh?”

Youngjae was shut up instantly as he shrink himself to the wall. The tall guy smirked but before he can form other words, his phone was suddenly ringing. Thinking it was the best timing, Youngjae quickly kick him in the most painful part of men which making the latter loosened his grip and crouched down to the ground.

“YAH!”

“Serve your right!” With his last words, Youngjae was leaving the tall guy by himself with a satisfied face.

“You! Aishhhh!” Still on the ground, holding his private part, the tall guy pulled out his smartphone from his jeans. He cursed towards the small boy didn’t end as he swear to kill him if they meet again.

“Yah, Jung Daehyun-“

“Hyung, pick me up at the hallway nearby my favourite café.”

 

>>><<< 

 

“That’s all for today. We will continue this on Sunday, okay?” The photographer said after he finished on taking Daehyun’s picture. The singer politely thanked to everyone who had be helping him through his photoshoot while bowing to them. He made his way towards his manager.

“Are we going home after this?” Daehyun asked. His stylist passed him a small electronic fan to keep him from sweating too much on this summer day.

“Unfortunately, yes. Lucky for you.” Minhyuk chuckled when seeing the singer sighed in relief.

“I’m so tired after what happened today. Just wanna go home and sleep.” Daehyun closed his eyes tiredly.

“Who asks you to go to the cafe by yourself, huh? Serve your right. Should I remind you that you’re public figure?”

“Aish hyung… stop it already.”

The singer opened his eyes, feeling annoyed. He stands up from his chair after giving a glare towards his manager. He walked out from the shooting place and going to the black van parked in front of the building.

“But, still there is a boy who doesn’t recognize you.”

Daehyun stopped from his track and turned around to look at Minhyuk. “He ‘pretends’ not to know me, okay? You’re the one said I’m public figure. It’s impossible for the whole country didn’t know a singer named Danny.”

“To the point he dare to kick you on your private part?” Minhyuk scoffed lightly.

“What- Hyung!” He left speechless how to retort it back.

“Whatever you say, Danny. Let’s go, now.”

Daehyun was dumfounded as he stared at his manager’s back with a wide eyes. 

 

 

 

 


I shall give you read the first chapter. Next time, I will update after my finished my exam, okay? ;) Tell me what you think about this story.