#1 Photographer and Model

4 First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Steve oppa!! Here!! What took you so long?" shouted Bora while waving her hand as Steve approached her outside the entrance of the studio.

"I came here right after your call." As they enter the studio together.

"By the way oppa, there's a scene   " 

"Why there's a sudden change in model and why the studio light is so dim?" Steve cut her off.

"Yah oppa what's wrong with you today? Still having hangover from last night? Don't you forget that she got severe panic disorder? You saved her before."

"Huh? Who I saved?"

"Im  " Just then, Sunny, the one in charge approached them with her arm crossed.

"I don't want to hear your explanation, Steve. I'm just glad you got her on time     well, barely."

"I'm sorry Sunny, I don't mean it." Steve apologized.

"Well, you sure got guts to let Im YoonA, the famous model waiting for you. Do you know how hard to book her for this shot?"

"Chill Sunny. Don't exaggerate it. She's a member of SNSD which under SM, is not that hard for having her."

"Yah Steve Hwang, what are you talking about what member of SNSD? under SM? Did someone knocked your head? She is Im YoonA, the famous international freelanced model. She only agreed to help me since I'm her best friend and another reason is you."

"Me?"

What the heck is happening? YoonA is not a member of SNSD and she's not under SM??? And she came because of me?? I only met her once and that was years ago. And she has panic disorder? I saved her before? This doesn't sound right....I thought is just her character in the drama.... Wait....That means my past get changed... it must be the Choi Sooyoung, she said I'll be meeting someone.... But could it be YoonA?? Yah pabo Steve, she's a international top model, how can she seeing a person like me?

Steve decided to brush it off and went to the set, preparing for the photo shoot. 

.

.

Finally the model Yoona went out of the dressing room. She wears a man's oversized button-down, white in colour. And the photographer noticed the top portion of it lack of buttons, worst of all there's no under-top which make the bra visible. Messy hair, smoky eyes and pale lips make the model looks y and irresistible. Steve can't stop stealing glance at the model, hoping no one notice his action.

Yah! Stupid brain stop looking at her, it only makes you looks like a ert. Focus Steve, focus!!! You need to be professional at work...

"Yoona-ah is the brightness okay with you?" asked Sunny

"Yes."

"Ok everyone in your place. Please get ready." shouted Sunny

And here it began, the shoot that Steve will never forget....

 

Yoona settled herself in front the camera and waited for the directions. While waiting, their eyes meet. Yoona looks straight into Steve's eyes. They stay still in the position, none of them saying anything. Although just for a few seconds, Steve can see her beautiful eyes, nose and the seductive lips. He noticed the model is smiling at him, Steve quickly hiding himself behind the camera.

Oh ...Did she just smile at me? You got to focus Steve, the boss is watching.

Omo, he's so cute when he shy... He still haven't change at all, still a shy person.

The first ten minutes went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter