Motel adventures

Twice Group Chat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Twice Group Chat

"IT WAS WORTH IT" Chaeyoung continued to shout while their dorm turned into ashes. Jihyo wanted to kill her but Mina and Jeongyeon were trying to drag her back into the car. "Hello is this the police station.Ok I would like to report a crime-" The phone was snatched out of Nayeon's hand by Sana and pressed the end call button. "Nayeon what the hell?!" Sana shouted while Nayeon glared at her. "Your giant girlfriend burned down my very expensive makeup collection!?" Sana looked at her in disbelief "Are you out of your mind-" Sana was interuppted by Momo "She's right Sana, THEY BURNED DOWN MY COLLECTION OF RAMEN...WE NEED JUSTICE" Momo pulled out her phone but she was then tackled by Sana. Nayeon quickly pulled out her phone.

Nayeon and the police chat room

_Nabongs is online

_Nabongs: Hello I would like to report a crime

ThePolice is online

ThePolice: How did you get this number?

_Nabongs: You don't need to worry about that right now I am in need of JUSTICE

ThePolice: Ok what is the crime

_Nabongs: My dorm is on fire! MY MAKEUP COLLECTION IS GONE 

_Nabongs: This crazy child burned it down with a flame thrower

_Nabongs: She needs to go into an ASYLUM immediately 

ThePolice: HOW DARE SHE 

ThePolice: Don't worry! You will get the justice you deserve!

_Nabongs: Thank you! I live 'Twice's dorm street'

ThePolice: I will send help right away

ThePolice is offline

_Nabongs is offline

Meanwhile in Blackpink's dorm

Lisa POV

Lisa received an unfamiliar text from '_Nabongs'. Why does that sound so familiar. "Unnie!" Lisa yelled causing Jisoo and Jennie to run out at the same time. "Not you Jennie unnie, Jisoo unnie" Jennie her teeth and turned around muttering "You children waste my time" Jisoo tried her best to hold into her laughter and she went over by Lisa. "Unnie this person is texting me telling me that I'm the police" Jisoo shook her head and placed her hand on her chin. "Well you must be the police!" Jisoo yelled before leaving. Lisa agreed and asked the person about the crime.

"HOLY THEIR PLACE IS ON FIRE" Lisa shouted while jumping up causing Rose to run in the room. "What's on fire!?" Lisa calmed down and simply said "Jisoo is on fire" Rose face turned pale causing Lisa to almost choke on her snack. "I'm kidding" Lisa tried to manage a straight face, Rose sighed and left the room muttering "This child is going to give me a heart attack". Lisa focused back on the chat and the person said that there make up collection is gone. Lisa gasped dramtically placing a hand on her heart "This poor soul needs justice" She typed a reply and the person gave there address "Hmm Twice dorm street......I wonder........Nah" Lisa shrug off the thought and called the police.

Jisoo came back into the room "So how did it go?" Jisoo asked

"Surprisingly well" Lisa said and continued eating her snacks.

Back to Twice's dorm

Nayeon sighed in relief and went back to help Jihyo break free from Mina and Jeongyeon's hold.Tzuyu looked at the scene "Unnies have you no shame" she shook her head and head towards Chaeyoung, "Do you feel better now?" Chaeyoung shook her head. They heard a few sirens in the distance, Chaeyoung turned to Tzuyu "Tzuyu what do we do!?" She said in fear but she saw Tzuyu running off in the distance yelling "I can't go back!" The music stopped and Dahyun was brought back to reality. "Holy the house is on fire!" Dahyun yelled causing Chaeyoung to face palm.

The police came out of the car "Drop your weapon" Chaeyoung threw the lego flamethrower down and put her hands up while rolling her eyes "This isn't the first time I'm going to jail for Dahyun's creations" She got handcuffed and the police dragged her towards the cop car. Realization hit Jihyo "Damn I can't let one of my member's go to jail.....that would be bad for the groups image!" She broke free and rushed towards the cop and Chaeyoung.

"Hey excuse me,I'll deal with her" Jihyo said with a firm voice and put her arm around Chaeyoung's shoulder. The police was going to deny but the look on Jihyo's face caused him to jump in the car and speed off. "Hey wait you forgot about these-" Chaeyoung shouted after the car but she was interuppted by Jihyo pulling her into the van. "Sit down!" Chaeyoung flinched and went to sit in the back with Mina and Jeongyeon. Jihyo noticed that the fireman were on there way so she tried to get the other member's into the van before anyone gets hurt.

"Nayeon get your in the car" Jihyo said calmly but Nayeon ignored her "I need to know what happen to my babies" Nayeon went to walk towards the house but Jihyo gripped her hand "Get your in the car" Nayeon face went pale "On second thought I will just buy new babies" She ran into the car next o Jeongyeon. Sana and Momo were still fighting over the phone and Dahyun was still panicking. She pulled up Sana and Momo and pointed to the car they took the hint and quickly got in. Lastly she grabbed Dahyun's hand and pulled her towards the car "Holy Jihyo the house is on fire-" She was was shushed by Jihyo. They all settled into the car "Where's Chewy" Sana asked "That son of a ran for the hills" Chaeyoung quickly answer "No cursing!" Mina yelled. "Where are we going to go Jihyo?" Momo yawned. "Probably to a high class hotel" Nayeon answered. "One of you text Tzuyu, ask her where she is" Jeongyeon said "I'll do it" Dahyun answered.

Dahyun and Tzuyu chat room

RainbowEagle is online

RainbowEagle: Hey Yoda

RainbowEagle: Where are you?

_Yoda_ is online

_Yoda_: The number you are trying to reach is no longer in service. Any additional texts sent to this number will result in a $5 dollar charge per text on your phone bill.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter