Hacked

Twice Group Chat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Twice's dorm

Dahyun sat on her bed with her back leaning against the many pillows Jihyo placed behind her too make sure that she is comfortable. She scrolled down through twitter and instagram seeing the 'get well soon' messages that was meant for her.She whispered small 'thank you's'.She glanced at her foot that was bandaged up because she twisted her ankle and sighed.

"I can't do nothing fun" She murmured and rested her head back onto the pillows,she stared up at the ceiling thinking about the many things she could be doing with the other twice members but her thoughts got interrupted by a fellow maknae busting through the door.

"Unnie!" Chaeyoung yelled causing Jihyo to lightly smack her on the head. "Why are you shouting,can't you see that she's resting?" Jihyo scolded,trying her best to not yell at the little one. "Anyway..me,Sana and Mina are about to get food,what do you want babe?" Momo walked towards her injured girlfriend and sitting on the empty space on her bed. "Anything would be fine" Dahyun showed a small smile and gave a wink to her adorable girlfriend. "Would you want us too stay with you?" Sana came closer to Dahyun and ran her fingers through Dahyun's hair until someone grabbed her by the waist tugging her away from Dahyun. 

Tzuyu back hugged her and pulled her towards her,making sure Sana's hands are by her sides "I'm sure Dahyun would be fine by herself,am I right Dahyun?" Tzuyu calmly stated but her eyes shot laser's at the injured one. "Y-Yea I would be find unnie don't worry about me" Dahyun nervously giggled. "You should be fine Dahyun! Me and Tzuyu will be staying with you to make sure your ok" Chaeyoung stated while putting an arm around Tzuyu.

Jihyo went over to Dahyun's injured leg placing her phone down and placed a pillow underneath the injured leg. "Dahyun you know our numbers so just call any of us if Chaeyoung and Tzuyu isn't there to help you because they are unreliable" Jihyo whispered the last part earning a 'Hey' from Chaeyoung and a shrug from Tzuyu. Nayeon pushed through the crowded door with her arm wrapped around Jeongyeon's "Jihyo! JYP wants to talk with us about our upcoming schedules,so we have to go now!" Nayeon let go of Jeongyeon's arm and grabbed Jihyo's and left. 

"Well I think it's time to go,if we want to stop at that ramen place down the street" Mina stated while exiting the maknaes room."Babe wait up!" Chaeyoung said running after her girlfriend to give her a good bye kiss. Sana turned around to face Tzuyu and cupped her cheeks "Tzuyu I'll be right back ok?" Sana said with a hint of aegyo and pecked her Tzuyu's lips.Tzuyu heart melted and just smiled while nodding in response. "Ew get out of my sight" Dahyun threw one of her pillows at the couple,who giggled and left."Dahyun,I have a schedule to do so call me if there's a emergency" Jeongyeon stated while walking out of the room quickly earning an 'ok' from Dahyun.

Momo leaned down and kissed Dahyun's forehead causing her to form a small blush on her cheeks "I'll be right back"

"Ok unnie"

Dahyun was now alone and a f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter