As if it's your last

Twice Group Chat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon,Tzuyu,Chaeyoung and Dahyun sat on the floor in the maknaes room.The original maknaes scrolled through their phones on their social media's while Nayeon was looking at videos on youtube,her eyes almost popped out of her head when she noticed a certain video.

"OhmygodOhmygodOhmygod" She lifted up her laptop as if it was a gift from the gods.The two other maknae's looked at her confused but Tzuyu ignored her. "What's wrong unnie?" Chaeyoung asked earning a laptop shoved in her face causing her eyes to open wide and hanged in an O shape.

"I wanna see" Dahyun whined while going over too the stunned Nayeon and Chaeyoung. Her face had a shocked expression"How did we miss this!?" She shouted. "I don't know but we need to watch it now!" Nayeon shouted back. "I agree!" Chaeyoung shouted causing Tzuyu to roll her eyes and shout "Shut the hell up!" but she was shushed by the other three.

She rolled her eyes and went by the others to see what the screaming was about and she shouted "BLACKPINK AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST M/V!?" She was shushed by the others while Nayeon pressed play.

"Little bit of that
Little bit of this
Little bit of that"

"YEA LISA" Tzuyu shouted causing the other's to smirk at her "Focus on the damn video" She muttered. Nayeon turned her head back on the screen and it was Jennie's part "Oh my god Jennie looks flawless here,her vocals and visuals are on point" Nayeon started too fangirl which caused the other maknaes too look at her in disgust. It was then Jisoo's screen time and Tzuyu,Chaeyoung and Nayeon heard faint sniffles in the back.

They turned around too see Dahyun crying "Whoa what's wrong?" Nayeon asked. Dahyun wiped her eyes and focus on the screen "I can't hold them in......Jisoo is just too beautiful" She whimpered causing the other's nod in agreement and then they focus on the screen. It was Rosé's turn and Chaeyoung eyes lit up at the screen "IT'S CHAEYOUNG!! SLAY BABY GIRL IT IS YOUR SCREEN TIME" Chaeyoung shouted at the screen causing the others too shout "YEA" in response.

It was the chorus and they found there head's shaking too the rhythm.Nayeon noticed that it was mostly dancing so she wanted Momo to see "Momo come in here!" Nayeon shouted,Momo came walking in fastly and Nayeon pointed at the screen,it was still the dance routine and Momo looked at it in awe.

A few seconds later they were all shouting 

"majimakcheoreom ma-ma-majimakcheoreom"

It was time for Lisa's rapping causing Chaeyoung to be in a fangirling mess

"Uh Imma fall in love baby
You gon finna catch me
Uh give you all of this baby
Call me pretty and nasty
Cause we gonna get it
My love you can bet it on
Black we gon double
The stack on them whoa!
I be the Bonnie and
You be my Clyde
We ride or die
Xs and Os"

Chaeyoung stood up "OH MY GOD SHE WAS SPITTING STRAIGHT FIRE" She sat back down and muttered "Even though I didn't understand the she was saying" The other's didn't realize when Sana entered "Who was spitting straight fire?" Sana asked while sitting down next too Momo,Chaeyoung pointed at the screen at Lisa. The song continued and they were giving out compliments to the girls on the screen.

It showed a part where Jennie kissed the ice cream causing Sana too mutter "I want to be that Ice cream " Tzuyu ignored the comment but Nayeon whispered yea and gave a high five to Sana. It reached the bridge in the song and Jennie was stunning they all hung there mouth in an O shape. "This is aesthetically pleasing" Chaeyoung whispered causing the other's to hum in response. It was Chaeyoung's part in the bridge and they heard sniffling "Dahyun is that you?" Nayeon asked "No" Dahyun whispered they turned around and saw Sana crying but she had a smile on her face "This is some good " She pointed at the screen. Tzuyu turned around and rubbed her back comfortingly " I know babe......I know"

They focused back on the screen and it was ending they didn't know when or how but they were all standing up dancing and singing.

 "majimakcheoreom ma-ma-majimakcheoreom"

When the song ended they were tired,so they sat down and replayed the song a few times and decided too go in the blackpink group chat too praise them for making the song.

BlackpinkTwice group chat

_Nabongs is online

Dance_Queen is online

_Yoda_ is online

RainbowEagle is online

Baby-Tiger is online

Clumsy.Squirrel is online 

Baby-Tiger: U

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter