Vacation in Switzerland

Twice Group Chat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On a plane to Finland

"Where the hell are we going again" Chaeyoung yawned while she took out her ear buds.

"I think we're going to a place in Switzerland named Landfin" Dahyun said lazily as she stretched out in the airplane seat hitting Tzuyu in the process.

"Ok first of all we're going to Finland and stop moving so much before I tape you to this seat and send you back to korea" Tzuyu said in annoyance which made dahyun shiver in fear.

"Y-Yea well I'm gonna go sit by Sana and Momo for a little while" Dahyun said as she moved out of the aisle towards the                   J-trinity. Tzuyu watched as Dahyun went over there and immediately started talking with Sana,she saw how they joked around with each other, this made Tzuyu's blood boil that she ripped the book she was reading.

"Woah chill Yoda" Chaeyoung said while turning Tzuyu's face so that it would face her direction and not Sana's.

"Momo unnie isn't even doing anything" Tzuyu whisper shouted while gripping the seat in front of her waking up one of her unnies.

"That's because she's asleep Tzuyu........look you need to remember Sana is your girlfriend and if you wanted to talk with her you could've" Chaeyoung said with a sigh.

"Who told you I wanted to-"

"Tzuyu you just woke me up from my nap" Saddness manager said with a yawn.

"Oh I'm sorry unnie" Tzuyu said in a soft voice.

"No it's fine it was about time that you all decide who your sharing rooms with" Saddness unnie said while clapping getting the other member's attention in the process.

"Jihyo I need you to decide for me while I go use the restroom........oh and keep in mind that one of you have to share a room with me" She said as she walked into the bathroom.

"Ok so this is what I planned I wrote 1,2,3,4,5 on strips of paper and I put those in this box and each number has a pair except for 1 because that is the number saddness unnie has" Jihyo explained in one breath.

"Now choose"

Momo: 3

Chaeyoung: 4

Sana: 2

Jeongyeon: 5

Tzuyu: 4

Dahyun: 2

Nayeon: 5

Mina: 3

Jihyo: 1

"Ok so it looks like it's Me and Sadness unnie, Saida, Mimo, Chaeyu and 2yeon so is everyone ok with these pairings?" Jihyo yawned and leaned on a chair.

"Excuse me I would like to swap with Momo unnie because Mi dosen't sound good without chaeng at the end" Chaeyoung said while making her way to Mina and grabbing her by the waist.

"Oh so Momo do you want to switch?" Jihyo said.

"Yea I love Tzuyu so it doesn't matter" Momo said while patting Tzuyu on the head and hugging her making two others gl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter