D-Day

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time skip to the actual day of the performance at SBS Gayo Daejun 2016.

Momo's POV:

It was finally the day of the performance. I was really nervous but at the same time, excited to perform since I've trained really hard for this. More than that, I also wanted to impress Jimin especially because he's always super supportive of me for some unknown reason and I don't want to let him down. Oh and Tennie too, he would be watching me from backstage. Thus, even before we went on stage, I kept practicing and practicing, scared that I didn't perfect my moves, until Minari came over and told me to relax and that I looked radiant and beautiful. Only then did I release my breath and feel more relaxed. 

Finally, it was time to go on stage. Minari and I came out of TWICE's dressing room and on the way to the stage, we met Jimin who was just nic coming out of BTS's dressing room. We smiled at each other the moment we made eye contact, and I couldn't help but blush at the sight of Jimin. He looks so perfect, so cute, so elegant, so fluffy, yet so hot. How he even achieves all of that, I don't know, but I do know that him smiling at me is just making me go even more crazy. "Yah Momo, you need to stop thinking about Jimin, you don't even like him, you just eye candies him because he looks good! So stop thinking so much and focus on performing well!" I chiselled myself.

However, just as I was about to cut off eye contact with him and proceed on with Mina alone, he suddenly came right up next to me and walked beside me, such that I have no choice but to acknowledge his presence. 

"Hi Momo, you look really gorgeous, and oh you too Mina," he flashed us both a smile while complimenting us sweetly. Urgh. No wonder girls all go crazy for him, he's so sweet.

"Thanks Jimin, you don't look too bad yourself," I replied him, trying to respond to his compliment kindly by praising him too. However, he seemed to take it very seriously and leaned closer to me saying," Really? Do you find me attractive?"

"That's not what I meant---but I mean ok yes you do look good I mean omg what am I saying hey you know what I'll see you later me and Mina we will go first bye!" So swiftly, I pulled Mina with me and successfully escaped him for the moment.

"Unnie, why were you so nervous when we were with Jimin earlier on, do you like him? Because your face is rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter