2016 - The Day I First Met Her (part 1)

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Ten's POV

Today is the first rehearsal of Hit The Stage for the very first episode. Two weeks ago, I received an invitation to join a dance show called Hit The Stage, where there will be 8 performers every week lined up for each round, and I was one of the 8 who were invited for the very first round: Devils. The other performers were SHINEE's Taemin whom I greatly idolize, SNSD's Hyoyeon noona, Block B's U Kwon, SISTAR's Bora, Infinite's Hoya sunbae, MONSTA X's Shownu and finally TWICE's Momo, the only person younger than me. I was excited when I first heard I got invited and after discussing with my company, SM Ent., they decided to let me go for this show as I've proved my dancing skills to be pretty good during my trainee days. Thus I began to find my dance crew PREPIX, and started choreographing and practicing with them day and night. After days of hard work, the first broadcast is finally going to be recorded, which explains why I am standing in front of the CJE&M building right now. I closed my eyes and let out a loud breath. "This is it Ten, time to go in and show em what you're made of, even if you only just debuted." Hence I opened my eyes, straightened my shirt and confidently walked into the building with my chest and head up high. 

Upon seeing me, the staff of Hit The Stage pointed me the way to the recording studio and after reaching there, the first person I saw was... no one. I was the first one who arrived and looking at the time now, it seems that I'm half an hour earlier than the supposed meeting time for rehearsals. Ah well, that's okay since I'm a newly-debuted rookie and I should be the earliest so as to be respectful and all, so while waiting for the rest to arrive and for all the camera equipments to be set up, I walked onto the stage first and tried to practice without the music and the lightings, just so to make sure I was more familiar with the stage settings and marked some important positions. Just when I finished marking out some crucial positions on the stage that I need to take note, a girl with long, silky goldish-blonde kind of hair popped up at the recording studio. She wasn't wearing any makeup except for some lip gloss that glittered on her lips, and I could tell that all she did was put on some BB cream. But, she looked amazing. I recognized her as Momo of the number one hottest female group right now, TWICE. Normally, female idols care a lot about how they look and are particularly sensitive when it comes to going bare-faced and makeup-less, so I was shocked that she daringly came with just BB cream and lip gloss and a loose-fitting shirt on her which compliments her black sports bra and shorts. I was also impressed with her natural beauty, and it would be a lie to say that I didn't try to sneak a few more glances at her from time to time, because her body looks amazing too. "TEN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GREET HER SHE IS YOUR SUNBAE EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE OLDER THAN HER!" Upon hearing that from my manager, I came back to my senses and bowed to her. Smiling, I introduced myself," Annyeonghasaeyo, NCT's Ten-imnida, but you can call me Tennie if you don't mind haha." I laughed awkwardly when I said that last part. OMG WHAT AN IDIOT WHY DID YOU ASK HER TO CALL YOU TENNIE WE ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE SO WHY ARE YOU ASKING HER TO CALL YOU YOUR NICKNAME. 

"Nae! Annyeonghasaeyo, TWICE's Momo-imnida, um you can also call me momoring or moguri if you want. That's what my members call me. Also, although I debuted a bit earlier than you, but you are older than me so please take care of me still. It is nice to meet you!" She ended off with a bow and a really radiant smile. 

Oh gosh, she is pretty and her voice is so cute! She's naturally cute and not fake like those female idols who do aegyo on TV, I really hate those who fake cuteness but Momo! She's naturally cute and I like that about her. Smiling like an idiot, I began curious as to how she looks when she dances if she's this cute, and also because I wanted to get to know her better, I initiated talking to her. I moved towards her and sat down next to her at the audience seats, and when she saw me coming she blushed and tried to avoid eye contact with me and immediately burrowed her head into a "deep conversation" with her dance instructor. Aww that's really cute, she's shy around me! I was so happy that I can make her feel shy and thus feeling more confident now, I sat down beside her and talked to her. 

"Hi Momo-ssi, so what concept did you use for this Devils theme?" I asked her curiously.

"Oh, um, I prepared a vampire concept for this round." Her answer was so short and she looked flustered. She must be really shy, even more shy than me because I'm normally quite shy too but looks like this time I'm the man instead hehe.

"Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter