The Accident

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Momo's POV

It was really strange. I felt really comfortable as he lifted me up into a hug, with his strong arms holding my waist and my legs locked around his body. He looked at me affectionately and strangely, I smiled back. All along when I hang out with Ten, it was always just more of a best friend kind of feel, but that feeling I'm experiencing right now is new. I felt...maybe a little more fondness of him? Yes? No? Oh no, I really don't know. What am I doing now anyways, I HAVE A BOYFRIEND ALREADY. THIS IS NOT RIGHT. I SHOULD NOT BE LETTING OTHER GUYS HUG ME AND HOLD MY HAND SO CASUALLY, EVEN IF IT IS MY BEST FRIEND. So with some slight reluctance, I broke myself free from his grasp and just simply moved shyly away.

Perhaps Ten sensed something, so he came over and asked me," Hey, you okay?"

All I did was nod my head and smile back at him, trying to reassure him that everything is fine. After all, the fault lies with me and not him.

He simply innocently grinned back and said," Well, then let's continue dancing! What are you waiting for?"

"Tennie yah, I'm quite tired for today already, can we just rest a bit then go home already? I'm so sorry I'll make it up to you in the future okay?" I asked him timidly.

"Oh no momoring, are you feeling okay? Your face...it doesn't look too well now. Is it because you have overexerted your body with practicing nonstop these few days? I'll take you back to your dorm now c'mon," Ten grew very worried and helped me to stand up as we proceeded to his car.

Once I sat inside the car, I just leaned back into the seat. Although I felt uncomfortable just now because of my slight change of feelings towards Ten, but I can indeed feel myself burning up too. Maybe I really did overexert my body these few WEEKS (not even days), so I just silently allowed Ten to take me back home.

Once we reached my dorm, I wanted to wave goodbye to him, but he insisted on accompanying me up and make sure that I took my medicine and lied down, then he will leave. Feeling weak and with a throbbing headache, I was too lazy to argue with him so I just let him take me upstairs. Once I unlocked the door, I saw that the dorm was empty. Ahhhhh...everyone must have went out.

Ten clearly also noticed that, because the next thing he said was," Okay you leave me no choice Momo, since there is clearly no one in the dorm now to take care of you, I'm staying until one of them comes back."

Although I knew that it wasn't right to allow a guy to enter our dorm, but nonetheless at that moment, I felt comforted knowing that there is someone there for me when I'm sick and someone there helping me, staying by my side. So I gratefully just said thank you to him and allowed him to me to my bed. However, before I could take another step, my legs suddenly felt jelly and they just collapsed under me without my control. Ten's quick reflexes kicked in and held on to me before my whole body fell onto the ground, and then wordlessly, he scooped me up to carry me, bringing me to my bed. By then my whole body was burning up so my head felt very dizzy too. I was a bit out of my mind and didn't really know what was happening.

All I know next was that I felt someone lay me down on the bed and opening my eyes, I saw that it was Tennie. In order to put me down, he had to bend down on the bed too so he eventually went onto the bed and lay me down on the more inner side of jeongyeon and I's king sized bed, so that I will be facing the wall and won't roll down unintentionally when I sleep. Noticing that he was on the bed and my arms were still around his neck as he layed me down properly, I pulled him into me. As I mentioned before, I couldn't really think straight as my head was burning up and I was very confused about everything that's going on. So without thinking twice, I pulled him and I felt him fall onto me, lying on top of my body with his arms trying to support his weight so that his whole face didn't fall on mine. Then, I looked at him blurrily. He was hovering over me with a shocked expression on his face, and I vaguely heard him ask me," What are you doing?" All I felt was that he looked so cute with his charming eyes, his smooth skin, his pointy nose and lastly, my fingers traced his lips. I looked at them and suddenly images of Jimin and I kissing came into my head and I looked back up at Ten, but then I realised that it was actually Jimin! I blinked a few times but Jimin was still looking back at me worriedly and with a confused look on his face. Then without thinking, I said," Mianhae uri chimchim, you know that I love you and only you right? So don't be upset

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter