chap 1 unexpected meeting

love you again on the right moment

Taeyeon Pov

I wake up in the morning because the light of the sunrise start to atacking my face. Its a different day for me because today is my first day in new school,but nothing special about that i mean everybody come and go so easily dont judge me because i know the feelling of leaving people you love,no no not a lover what i mean is friends.

 

Tiffany Pov

I wake up because a loud sound coming from my door. "Fany-ah wake up its 7 already,we're gonna be late. If you not comming down in 15 minutes i'll be leaving you !!" Yeah right thats my unnie jessica we always go to school together,but wait a minute  what she said "its 7 already" oh tt i m gonna be late no we're gonna be late even when she told me she gonna leaving me but she will not no matter how late we are she always waiting for me.

 

"Finally" jessie said with a sigh

"Sorry" i kiss her cheek then move to our parents"morning mom,morning dad" i kiss both of them

 

"Sweety you almost make you unnie worried,you have to try to not so depend on her your seventen already" thats what my mom said to me but i know that she not serious.

"Its ok mom,she is not bothering me at all and i cant even angry to her because she is my litle sis and i love her too much" jessie smile to me and give me a sandwich that she make before.

 

I give her my brightes smile "i lovvvveeeeee yoooouuuuuuuu jessie"

"Love you too miyoungie" she tease me

"Yahh!!"

"Why you call me with that name??"

"I just love to" she said

"Mom she call me with that name"

"So what,its a beautiful name right soyeon??" My mom wink at her

"Yes it is. I think we have to go now or we gonna really late"

We're heading to our school sending by our driver,yess our parents really worried about us thas why they give us personal car with a personL driver.

"Its cold out there put your coat on!!" Jessie always worry obout me becase of my clumsiness and also my reckless.

 

"Nde eonnie" i answer her with my playfullnes

We're out frome our car and like always people start to be crowd because of me and my sister,yess they call us  'goddes sister' i m not full of my self but its true thats what we are hehe..

 

But suddenly a motorcycle come into the crowd and with a high speed almost crush on me but fortunately its not.

 

"Yahhh!!! Whatch out!! Are you blind? Cant you see us??"

 

Its a warming up,,first chapter how is it?? 

Sorry so many typo hehe