The announcement part 2

The President's Daughters

DooHyo: Hi. Nice meeting you. (Bow and sit)

Doojoon: Thank you for coming. As you all know, me and Hyoyeon are getting married after Wooyoung and Taeyeon's wedding. Which is next two weeks.

Reporter: Like the public know, you  guys never date before. And the scandal of you two at the hospital just two days ago. The public must wonder why you two suddenly getting married. What is your answer, Dr. Doojoon?

Doojoon: Oh. About that. Actually... Mmm... We've dated...

Hyoyeon: We never knew each other-

Doojoon: And when I saw her for the first time at the hospital, I fell in love with her already.

Reporter: Oh... So romantic and sincere.

Doojoon: Haha.

Reporter: Kim Hyoyeon sshi, as we all know, you are a workaholic. Do you think you can take care of Dr. Doojoon who is the dream of girls plus the public love him so much like they love your father, President Kim. What do you think? Public said that you're cold too.

Hyoyeon: I'm a workaholic., it's true. But, I don't think...I can- (Suddenly saw her dad smiling with hope) But, I don't think that I can't take care of Doojoon. I'll try my best for the love ones. For being cold, I'll try to fix that.

Everyone was shocked especially Doojoon.

Reporter: That's great.

Hyoyeon: Thanks.

Reporter: Can we know how exactly you guys met? Dr. Doojoon?

Doojoon: How to say... Mmm... I guess I can't share this with you because it's too precious. So... I'm sorry. And please don't think negative. But, all I can say is we met at the hospital that's all.

Reporter: Oh. Then, about the ring that Ms Kim Hyoyeon wearing, is that the wedding ring or the engagement ring?

Doojoon: Mmm? This? yes. This is the engagement ring. I wore the engagement ring too. This is it. (Show his hand)

Reporter: We wonder. Also about the wedding outfits, how is it going to be?

Doojoon: Mmm... Sorry but we haven't discuss about that yet.

Reporter: Ooo... Mmm... We've discussed. Because of the shocking marriage, can you two kiss for the strong love sign?

Doojoon: Mmm... (Look at Hyoyeon0 (Hyoyeon just nod)

Doojoon move closer to Hyoyeon and kiss her temple.

Repoters: Ooo... How touching.

Doojoon: MMm.. Also for the public, we already talked to all food seller in South Korea. On our wedding day, the public can eat what ever they wanted free. From breakfast to the 6 am the next day. Thank you.

They stand up and bow.

-The next couple also the last is YongSeo couple-

-Back stage-

Doojoon: You did well. Is it true? all I said was true. You?

Hyoyeon: yes.

Doojoon: Really?! (Turn Hyoyeon to face him and hold Hyo's shoulders) Thanks.

Hyoyeon: Whatever! Now let me go.

Doojoon: Wait.(Move closer to Hyo and kiss her lips)

-To be continue-