The announcement

The President's Daughters

-A hotel- 10 am-

Taeyeon and Wooyoung walk in at the confrence stage first.

WooTae: Hello. (Bow and sit)l/

Wooyoung: Mmm... Thank you for coming. As you know we're making a announcement/ conference that we're getting married next week. We hope the public  will support our wedding and come to our wedding celebration that will be held on the next day of our marriage.

Reporter: Where are going to make the celebration, Ms. Kim Taeyeon?

Taeyeon: Actually, it's not in just one place. We make the celebration by inviting the public to stay at Jang Company's hotels which equal to 10 resorts and 20 mini hotels. We will make sure that the public will stay at least two days at any hotels or resort for free including the food. We hope the public will come and support us because we can't invite them all on the ceremony day so we made this program.

Wooyoung: Hope people will support us.

Reporter: Everyone was wondering how you guys meet. How, Wooyoung sshi? Everyone was surprised because you met the president's eldest daughter, it's not easy. How, Wooyoung sshi?

-WooTae just smile and giggle-

Wooyoung: Mmm.... Actually we met in accident. It was raining, I'm actually sneak out from my house that time. I went to a cafe whit cap. When I went out from that place, still heavy rain. I ran and go inside a public telephone booth to stay out from the rain. I was standing inside that booth. After 2 minutes, a girl stand nearby with an umberella and the umberella flew. She look so cold so I pull her inside the booth. She said thanks and when she face me, I'm shocked. She's very beautiful even she's not really tall but I can say that my mind on that time fly. That how we met.

Taeyeon: Yes, that's true.

Reporter: for Taeyeon's wedding dress, I've heard many designers wanted to design it for you. So who's are you going to wear?

Taeyeon: Oh, well... I just... Mmm... Wooyoung said he wanted to make this special from other wedding so I won't be wearing wedding gown or what so ever, I'm just going to wear the shirt that I met him for the first time and so do him. To make our wedding special. Just wait.

-WooTae ends-

 

The next who came are DooHyo.

-To be continue-