I made you smile.

The President's Daughters

-12 pm- President's mansion-

Hyoyeon walk silently in the dark.

Mr. Kim: Why are home late? I mean really late?!

Hyoyeon: (Stop walking, stop at the fifth staircase) I'm back from work. I did the research for the cure.

Mr. Kim: Hyo, you always come home late and go work early. Even on holidays!

Hyoyeon: Not always late...

Mr. Kim: Okay, 9 pm was once.

Hyoyeon: Hmmm.... So?

Mr. Kim: Stop it. I need you to stop it.

Hyoyeon: Why?

Mr. Kim: Because I want to. I just want you to be smile.

Hyoyeon: Dad... (Walk towards Mr. Kim) You're keeping a secret which I knew. And that secret is really serious.

-During the conservation, they doesn't realize that Taeyeon is standing silently in the dark nearby the stairs and heard their conservation-

Hyoyeon: Dad,... (Holding tears) Why are you keeping the secret from us? It really serious!

Mr. Kim: Please don't tell your sisters.

Hyoyeon: There's no one can make me smile. Dad! You had brain cancer! You just have 5 months! (One drop of tears from her eyes) Why don't you tell us? It hurts. If I don't know this, we'll just lost you like that. With sadness. We're dumbfounded. Dad, you must tell them one day. Also, I know that you need to find a replacement. I hope that you choose wisely. Don't choose randomly. Mom, must be upset. ABout the research, I won't give up. Don't even hope me to. I'm going now. (Bow) (Walk out)

Taeyeon: Dad, has a brain cancer? Five more months? Huh... (Talk silently) (Cry) It cannot be... Huh... (Ran to her room)

Mr. Kim: Hyo! Where are you going?!

Hyoyeon: Dad! Stay there! You doesn't need to know where I went. I'm sorry, dad... (Run)

Mr. Kim: Hyo...

-Hyoyeon ran outside the mansion's gate and went out from the main gate. She bought a coffee and went to a park in a hospital area. She sat on a swing while staring at a sky-

Hyoyeon: Sky... Stars... Mom... (Tears) (wiping her tears)

Doctor: Hey, Mr. President's daughter. What are you doing here at midnight? (Sit on a swing beside Hyo)

Hyoyeon: Who are you?

Doctor: Me?! I'm Doojoon. Yoon Doojoon. Nice to meet you, Ms. Kim Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon: Oh... I'm just spending my free time...

Doojoon: What? People are sleeping and you call it free time?

Hyoyeon: Hmm! How about you? Why aren't you sleeping?

Doojoon: Me?! Can't you see? I'm wearing a doctor's outfit!

Hyoyeon: Mmm... So?

Doojoon: There was an accident. I need to save the girl also her mom. The mom... Drive the car so fast because her husband has another woman. Her mom was so shocked and tense. So, she drove the car like that.

Hyoyeon: did she survive?

Doojoon: Mom... no. The girl... Yes. I felt really guilty. Anyway, why are you here? There must be something.

Hyoyeon: You know... my mom... She's dead here... I can't made it here. I was too late. So... Every Wednesday, 12 pm. I'll be here. Hoping that I can feel my mom's warm hug also her words which comforts me. Hmm... I miss her so much. (Tears) (Wipe the tears)

Doojoon: From what I see, you resembles your mom the most. Your face... Everything except your hair. Her hair is brown but yours was blonde. Hahah

Hyoyeon: Hmm... I'd better go now. Nice to meet you. (Stand and bow)

Doojoon: MMm! Me too.

Hyoyeon: Bye. (Smile) (Walk)

Doojoon: I've heard that you never smile...

Hyoyeon: What?! (Stop walking and face Doojoon)

Doojoon: And I've heard you cannot smile too.

Hyoyeon: That's true... (Continue walking)

Doojoon: But, I guess that's not true!

Hyoyeon: (Stop walking and not facing Doo) Why?

Doojoon: Because I already did you smile.

Hyoyeon: Huh! Whatever! Bye! (Continue walking)

Doojoon: I hope I can see you again! (SHout)

Hyoyeon: I hope not!!! (Shout while raising her hand and wave)