Chapter 2

My Dad's An Idol

 

Since their were to many girls fangirling outside the manager took Min Jung and the rest of the member to the practice room to talk more comfortably.  They all sat in the middle of the practice room and looked at Min Jung.

 

“Where is your mom?” asked the manager.

 

“She didn’t tell me. She’s coming back in a couple of days anyway so don’t worry.”

 

“Is there someone else who can take care of you besides Jungkook?”

 

“Hyung?! Can’t she stay her?” asked Jungkook.

 

“Jungkook you know she can’t. If she did it would interfere with your work.” said the manager waiting for an answer from Min Jung.

 

“Well...there's Yixing appa.” said Min Jung is a silent voice.

 

“Appa?” said the rest of the member in a shocked voice.

 

Jungkook looked at Min Jung “Why is he calling that idiot appa?” he wondered.  Min Jung looked at the other members and smiled.

 

“Ne~ he’s my mom’s best friend. I call him appa because he always takes care of me.” said Min Jung in a happy voice.

 

“Can’t he take care of you?” asked the manager.

 

“Ah-nee-yo! He can’t!” yelled Jungkook as he got up from the floor.

 

Even if he had to leave Min Jung he would pick anyone but Yixing. In Jungkook’s eyes Yixing was the guy who was always one step ahead of him. He gave Sae Ron presents for her birthday before him, he always got better grades than him, and if he hadn’t asked out Sae Ron in High School Yixing would have probably done it. He never hated anyone as much as he hated Yixing.

 

“Why not? She can’t stay here.” said the manager as he got up from the floor.

 

Both Jungkook and the manager started arguing about letting Min Jung stay. While they were arguing Min Jung felt her phone vibrate. She looked at it and saw Yixing had texted her.

 

To: Kim Min Jung

From: Yixing appa

 

Where are you? Are you okay? Is your dad treating you well so far?

 

Min Jung quickly answered his text. Yixing was walking in circles wondering if everything was fine. He suddenly felt his phone vibrate and saw Min Jung’s message.

 

To: Zhang Yixing

From: My Princess Min Jung

 

Appa don’t worry I’m okay. I’m in the Big Hit entertainment building with “my dad”and his band mates. It seems like his manager is getting angry at him because I’m staying. Their manager is a scary man you know. :o

 

Yixing grabbed his jacket and headed towards his car “I knew that jerk wouldn’t be able to take care of her. Ash Kim Sae Ron, what were you thinking when you left Min Jung with him?” he asked as he drove off to the Big Hit entertainment company.

 

“Stop it you two!” yelled Jin as he got in between Jungkook and the manager.

 

“You know that if she stays fans and the media reporters will wonder what's her connections to you.” said the manager.

 

Jungkook looked at Min Jung as saw her looking at him straight in the eye. He knew that what the manager said was true. If Min Jun stayed rumors would start to circulate. Everyone stayed silent thinking of what to do. Suddenly Min Jung’s phone started to ring. She took it out of her pocket and saw Yixing was calling her. Min Jung smiled awkwardly at the other member and turned around.

 

“Hello?” said Min Jung.

 

“I came here to pick you up.” said Yixing.

 

“Really!? Okay i’ll be outside in just a second.” said Min Jung in an exciting voice. She turned back around and looked at the other members.

 

“You guys don’t have to worry about me anymore i’ll leave.” said Min Jung as she bowed and ran towards the door.

 

The rest of the boys looked at Min Jung go and turned to look at Jungkook. Jungkook ran after Min Jung and saw her heading outside.

 

“Ya! Where are you going?” he yelled as he ran outside.

 

Jungkook ran outside and saw Min Jung run towards Yixing. He walked towards them and grabbed Min Jung.

 

“What are you doing here?” he asked Yixing as he put Min Jung behind him.

 

Yixing stopped smiling and looked at Jungkook. “I came to pick up Min Jung. What else would I be doing here.”

 

“Why? Sae Ron left me in charge of her.”

 

“You can’t take care of her. You're to busy to do so.”

 

“He’s right.” said the manager as he walked out of the Big Hit entertainment building.

 

“Hyung” said Jungkook as he looked back at his manager. “I’m her dad I can’t let her go with this guy.”

 

Yixing grabbed Min Jung “Since when were you ever a dad? You left Sae Ron alone when she needed you the most. Don’t act innocent now.” said Yixing as he opened hi car door.

 

Jungkook grabbed Yixing by the collar and pushed him to the floor.

 

“Yixing appa! Are you okay?” asked Min Jung as she kneeled down to check on Yixing.

 

“You're right I did leave her alone when she needed me the most. If I would have known she was pregnant I wouldn’t have left her side. Now she left me in charge of our daughter! I won’t run away now!” said Jungkook as he grabbed Min Jung’s arm “I won’t run even if I lose my job as an idol.” he said as he walked away from the building, Yixing, and the manager.

 

“Jungkook! Jungkook!” yelled the manager as he tried to get Jungkook to come back, but Jungkook kept walking.


“Appa? Sorry for making you sad.” she thought as she looked at Jungkook