Chapter 1

My Dad's An Idol

“Are you really going to leave Min Jung with Jungkook?” asked Yixing as he looked at Sae Ron waiting for an answer.

 

“I have to. I can’t take care of her anymore the money I earn isn’t enough.” said Sae Ron as her eyes started tearing up.

 

Yixing looked over at Min Jung. She was sitting on the couch watching Music Bank. He looked back at Sae Ron and stared at her “I’ll get another job to help you out, but you can’t leave Min Jung with him. I won’t let it happen.” said Yixing.

 

“Oppa jebal! You don’t need to help me. She’s my daughter not yours.” said Sae Ron as she wiped her tears off her cheeks.

 

Yixing looked at her and stood up from his chair. “Think about what you're doing.”

 

Min Jung looked at Yixing, and ran towards him. “Yixing appa are you leaving already? Why?” she asked.

 

Yixing looked at Min Jung and smiled. “I need to go home now it’s getting dark.” he said with a smile.

 

“Can’t you stay.” said Min Jung as he tugged on Yixing’s shirt.

 

“Don’t do that it’ll stretch his shirt out.” said Sae Ron as she stood up from her chair and walked towards them.

 

Yixing smiled and said “Where’s dad’s goodbye kiss?” said Yixing as he crouched down and pointed at his cheek.

 

Min Jung gave him a kiss and waved.

 

“Anyeong!” said Yixing as he waved goodbye.

 

Sae Ron closed the door and walked towards the couch and sat down. Min Jung followed her and sat down.

 

“Don’t call Yixing appa ever again.” said Sae Ron as she looked at Min Jung.

 

“Why can’t I? Is it bad?” asked Min Jung as she looked at her mom.

 

“No, well yes in a way. Either way don’t call him that he isn’t your dad.Got it?”

 

“Okay!” yelled Min Jung as she crossed her arms. “I’ll still call him that.” she whispered.

 

“What!?”

 

“Nothing.”

 

Before their argument got any farther the TV caught their attention. Blood, Sweat, and Tears was playing.

Min Jung looked at the TV and saw her actual dad. She closed her eyes and her ears. “Tell me when their done!” she yelled.

 

“He’s bleeding. Ash even now he can’t take care of himself properly.” said Sae Ron with a worried look on her face.

 

Min Jung opened her eyes and saw her dad dancing. “He dance’s ok, but Lay appa dances better.” she thought to herself. When the show was over Sae Ron put Min Jung to bed and prepared Min Jung’s suitcase and her’s as well. Ever since she got kicked out of her house she hasn’t been able to pay her bills and has a huge amount of debt. In order to pay off her debts she need to work full time and she can’t do that with Min Jung. Leaving her with Jungkook is her only option.

 

“I’m sorry for not providing you with a nice life, Min Jung-ah” said Sae Ron as she closed her suitcase.

 

The next day was the hardest for Sae Ron. She know had to leave her daughter and move to America in order to work. Sae Ron woke as she felt her phone vibrate. She grabbed and saw Yixing had left her a message.

 

To: Kim Sae Ron

From: Yixing oppa

Are you really going to leave your daughter? Think carefully I can help you pay off your debts. If you really want to leave her than leave with me. I can take care of her while you’re in the States.

 

Sae Ron ignored Yixing message and went to Min Jung’s room to wake her up. She opend Min Jung’s room and saw her hugging her bear and snoring silently. Sae Ron smiled and walked inside.

 

“Wake up sleepy head.” she said as she gently shook Min Jung.

 

Min Jung opened her eyes and smiled “Eomma it’s Saturday can’t I sleep in?” she asked as she rubbed her eyes.

 

“I need to…” said Sae Ron as she hesitated “I need to take you somewhere today.”

 

“Where?” said Min Jung as she sat up.

 

“You need to stay with your dad for a couple of days.” said Sae Ron staring at the wall.

 

“Really? I have to stay with Yixing appa! Yay.” Cheered Min Jung as she smiled happily.

 

“Not Yixing appa but Jungkook appa.” said Sae Ron looking at Min Jung.

 

Min Jung’s expression went from happy to angry. She looked at her mom and saw that her mom wasn’t kidding.

 

“Why!? I don’t like him!” she yelled

 

“It’s just a couple of days.” said Sae Ron. She hated to lie to Min Jung but it was the only way.

 

“Why? I don’t want to!” cried Min Jung.

 

“Yixing oppa is too busy to stay here with you just stay with Jungkook till Wednesday. Okay?”

 

Min Jung thought about it she hated the idea but agreed. “Fine i’ll go with him.” she said.

 

“Thank You.” said Sae Ron as she hugged Min Jung. She wished she could stay like that forever.

 

After the two finished eating breakfast they walked to the Big Hit Entertainment company.

 

 

Both of the girls stared at the building for a long time before saying anything.

 

“Here give this to your dad when you see him.” said Sae Ron as she handed a letter to Min Jung.

 

“Eomma? I’m scared.” said Min Jung.

 

Sae Ron looked at her and crouched down “It’s okay you’re his daughter. Make sure to eat well and dress well.” said Sae Ron as she hugged Min Jung. This was the hardest thing she ever had to do in her life and she hated to lie to Min Jung about it.

 

She kissed Min Jung’s cheek and got up “Take care of your appa for me. Okay?”

 

Min Jung smiled “Eomma you’re talking like if you were to leave me here forever. Don’t worry it’s just two days we can take it.” she said.

 

“Right...Go inside I have to go or i’ll be late.” said Sae Ron as she waved goodbye.

 

“Take care eomma...Saranghae!” yelled Min Jung as she turned around and walked inside the building.

 

Sae Ron looked back and felt tears running down her cheeks. “Oppa please take care of her well.” she whispered as she looked at the building. Seconds later she saw a black van arriving and she quickly ran off.

 

Min Jung walked inside the building and looked around.

 

“Can I help you?” asked a lady as she looked at Min Jung.

 

“I’m here looking for my...dad.” said Min Jung as the lady looked at her with a confused face.

 

“Who’s your dad?” she asked.

 

“Jeon Jungkook.” said Min Jung.

 

The lady looked at MIn Jung like she was crazy. Suddenly Min Jung heard people yelling from outside. MIn Jung turned her face over towards the glass window and saw a group of girls yelling while a group of guys was trying to get through. When the boys got through Min Jung immediately recognized the group it was BTS the group her dad was in. She ran towards her dad but was stopped by a manager.

 

“You can’t be in here.” said the manager.

 

The BTS members turned around and looked at Min Jung with a confused look.

 

“I need to see Jeon Jungkook” said Min Jung.

 

“They can’t see you right now please leave.” said the manager.

 

“Hyung just let her see him she’s just a kid.” said Rap Monster as he smiled at Min Jung.

 

The manager did as told and let Min Jung through. Jungkook crouched down and smiled at Min Jung. “Aww you look cute. Do you want an autograph or picture?” he asked in a kind voice.

 

 

“Why would I want any of the above?” would be a rude answer thought Min Jung so she took a deep breath and smiled. She shook her head “No”. Jungkook looked at her confused.

 

“My mom said to give you this.” said Min Jung as she handed Jungkook the letter.

 

Jungkook opened the letter and read it.

 

“Is your mom a fan?” asked V as he looked at Min Jung.

 

“Well… I think so.” said Min Jung.

 

While the member’s were talking with MIn Jung, Jungkook was reading the note and realized that this wasn’t a fan but his ex-girlfriend, Kim Sae Ron.

 

Dear Jungkook,

 

It’s been a long time since we last saw each other, right? I hope your doing well and having fun. The girl who gave you this letter is not a fan she’s our daughter, Kim Min Jung. Please take care of her while i’m gone. I can’t tell you why i’m leaving or where am I going all I can tell you is that i’ll come back for her. Just take care of her for now.

 

Thankyou Sae Ron

 

Jungkook got up and looked at Min Jung. She had pretty eyes like Sae Ron and had pretty black hair like her’s as well. “Why didn’t she tell me she was having a baby?” he wondered. He looked at the other members and they looked at him back.

 

“Does it say something bad?” asked Yoon Gi.

 

“Let me see.” said Jin as he grabbed the letter and read it. The rest of the members gathered up to read it including the manager. When they finished reading it they looked at Min Jung.

 

“So she’s your...and your a…” said J-hope.

 

“It must be some type of joke.” said the manager as he took the letter from Jin’s hands.

 

“It’s not I really am her dad.” said Jungkook as he looked at Min Jung. “I really am.”