Surprise (Final)

Because Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LAX Airport

Momo’s flight landed just a couple of hours after the others. She took out her phone and texted Ms Hwang.

 

To: Instructor Hwang

“I’ve reached. Where are you at, Ms Hwang?”

 

From: Instructor Hwang

“We’re at the Intercontinental. I’ll wait for you, it will only take around 40 minutes. Grab a cab. See you, Momo!”

 

Walking with light steps, Momo decided to look around the airport for a bit. A florist shop caught her eyes. She went in and found a plushie sector. Her eyes widened when she found a cute penguin plushie, she grabs it and held it closely to her chest.

“I miss you, Mina”.

Knowing her lover who loves penguins a lot, she bought it along with a bouquet of roses. After purchasing the items, she quickly left the airport for the hotel. The beautiful view of Los Angeles caught her eyes and all she wish for at that moment was to quickly see Mina and spend every second of her time there with the love of her life. As Momo is about to reach the hotel, she sent a text to Ms Hwang to inform the latter that she’s arriving.

 

From: Instructor Hwang

“Coming! Don’t worry, Mina’s in her room and I’ll pay for the cab fare. Got your back!”

 

As Momo arrived, she greeted Ms Hwang with a wide smile. She got the cab driver to open up the bonnet as Ms Hwang pays for the cab fare. After unloading the luggage that Momo brought, both of them proceeded to the lobby.

 

“Your room will be the same as Mina’s. I was with her the entire time to make sure that she’s okay”

“Thank you so much, Ms Hwang. Oh! Chungha will be taking over, right?”

“No problem” Ms Hwang smiles before continuing, “yes, she will! you worried little peach! Now worry about how you’re going to surprise your girl”

“Ey, thanks again!”. Both of them took the lift up to the floor where they’re staying and continued their chat session for a little before heading to their respective rooms.

 

“You got this, Momo!” Ms Hwang gave her a thumb up.

Momo nodded lightly as she got nervous standing in front of the door. She sighed softly before thinking of a quick plan.

“Maybe I should pretend that she orders r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter