Proposal

Because Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As promised, Momo helped Mina out and vice versa. Days passed by and soon it’s going to be a year that Mina joined in the academy. Momo had to undergo a 4 years dance contract ever since she joined. Since she knew many areas in dancing, Momo was appointed to not only do ballet but other dance concepts which included one of her favorite which is hip hop. Momo chased her dream to become a dance instructor in the academy. So once she finishes her contract, she secures the certificate of being a dance instructor.

Mina even moved out with Momo after 6 months have passed, ensuring that Momo will take good care of Mina to both their parents. Momo’s mum bought for them an apartment near the academy so it’s an easier access. Not only that, their love for each other also blossomed day by day.

 

Flashback (2 months later)

“Mina, I have something for you after class. I’m going to take you out for a date”

Back before she prepared to propose, she got Mina a beautiful charm bracelet. Instead of the usual proposal of rings, she decided to go with a bracelet instead. So after their ballet class, Momo brought Mina out to Namsan Tower.

“Shall we do a lock together?” Momo smiles lovingly at Mina.

“Sure!” Mina exclaimed excitedly. “Let’s do a pink lock?”

Momo chuckles, “sure!” Momo went on to purchase the lock and they headed up to one of Namsan’s lock sector. She then took out a marker.

“Anything you want to write?”

“Here” Mina took the marker and starts writing. “’Mina loves Momo. My love, let’s go on for a long time. I love you’. They both look satisfied while locking the lock on the grill.

“Mina~" both of them faced each other. "It’s going to be a year already. I’m thankful every day, waking up to know that you’re here by my side. Classes grew to be more interesting for me as after class, I knew that I’d be able to see you. You helped me a lot and I appreciate it” Momo shares a loving gaze with the latter. “I knew ever since the first day I saw you that I will grow to love you and wanting to protect you and keeping you safe in my arms. Because of you, I found another purpose to go on in my everyday life. Myoui Mina, will you be my girlfriend?” Momo took out the box from the pocket of her coat and opened it, showing the beautiful charm bracelet.

“M-momo” Mina’s breath was shaky and tears were forming in her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter