Ballet

Because Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Momo, wake up. You’re going to be late for your dance class, again”

Momo groans a little before pushing herself up and stretching lazily. “I’m so tired, can I just skip?”

“No, you can’t. Don’t be lazy. I cooked for you your favorite dish so go shower now and have it before you go for class”

“Jokbal?” Momo’s eyes widened. “But still, can I skip today?” she uses her aegyo.

“No” the voice slowly changing into stricter tone. “Now, get your lazy up and prepare”

“Fine, mum” Momo got off her bed and hugs her mum. “Thank you so much”

 

After she finished showering and preparing, Momo heads to the dining room and sat on the chair, looking sleepy.

“Here, have this before you go for class. You need lots of energy later on. Ballet, right?” her mum placed a bowl of jokbal in front of Momo and proceeded to pack some other light snacks.

“Yeah” Momo chomps her food within a few minutes not wanting to be late for class again.

“Here. Bring these too” her mum putting the box of snacks into Momo’s bag. “Take care and eat them well!”

“Thank you, mum” Momo hugs her mum again as she walks out the door. “See you later!”

 

Momo plugs in her earpiece and took the bus to her dance academy. She arrived just 5 minutes before the class starts. She greeted her instructor and the rest of her dance mates before settling down at her usual spot and removing her outer wear as she gets ready for the class. Momo is highly respected by everyone as they know she can dance well in any genre. Her dance mates even voted for her to be the leader and leading the class when their instructor couldn’t make it for their class sometimes. Back when Momo first started in the dance academy, her Korean wasn’t that good so they helped her out.

“Okay, all of you. Gather around here first before we start the class” Momo’s instructor, Ms Hwang made the announcement.

After everyone gathered, they paid careful attention to their instructor. “So, today we have a new student who will be joining us. Come on here, Mina” Ms Hwang gestured the new student to come up beside her. “Introduce yourself first”

“Hello everyone, my name is Myoui Mina. I’m from Japan. Please take good care of me” she bows.

Momo jaws dropped at how Mina looks so beautiful. Her brown orbs were glowing and her orange-brownish wavy hair falls perfectly on her shoulder. That shy smile when she introduced herself. The girl just made her heart beat rose insanely and that she was so struck at that moment.

Everyone clapped their hands. “So, Myoui Mina here have learned ballet for 11 years. She will be only taking this class with us and I’ve appointed her to be Momo’s assistant. Since Momo is from Japan too, Momo ssi” Ms Hwang and the whole class diverts their attention to Momo.

Momo came back to reality as she realized that everyone was staring at her. “Eh?”

“Are you even listening?” she quirks a brow. “Our dear Momo, what are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter