Ain't Goodbye

Because Of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The end of the week Momo dreads, finally arrived. Throughout the entire time in preparation for the trip, Momo did some shopping with Mina, but she didn’t have the mood to. She even tried to persuade Ms Hwang but still couldn’t convince her.

“Hey, babe” Mina walks in the room to find a gloomy Momo sitting on their bed.

“Hey” she gave off a weak smile.

Mina walks up to her lover and gave a long tight hug. “Promise me that you’ll take good care of yourself”

“Promise” Momo tighten her grip around Mina’s. “Let’s get some sleep? You have a long day ahead of you tomorrow”

Mina could only nod and they both drifted off to sleep.

 

I didn’t want to leave you as well.

 

Next morning have arrived too soon. Momo woke up earlier than usual and prepared some food for her Minari to eat before leaving for the airport. After packing and preparing, she went to wake Mina up.

“Baby, wake up. We have to leave in an hour. I prepared some food for you so you can eat along the way” she placed a soft peck on Mina’s lips.

“I don’t want to leave” Mina rubs her eyes and whined.

Momo chuckled, “now look who’s the one who can’t bear to leave”

“That’s because I love you so much. How can I bear to leave my baby cheeseball?” Mina puffs her cheeks lightly.

“I love you so much too”, Momo plants another kiss on Mina’s forehead. “I know you’ll do well, baby. We can talk after you’re done with the day’s schedule”

“Thank you so much. I won’t let you down, I promise” they both exchanged another peck on their lips before Mina went ahead to prepare.  

 

On the way to the airport

“Here, have some breakfast” Momo took out the container from her bag and opens the lid.

“Chef Hirai” Mina did a cute aegyo at Momo after looking at the well-prepared food. “I’ll eat it well” she flashed off her gummy smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter