Chapter 6

Roommate Secrets

Junhyung and Hyuna each sat on a beach chair that was outside their balcony. It was their last night in the Hotel and they couldn't leave without enjoying the scenery and sunset together.

 

"Yah, one day, I want to get married at the beach. I wanna walk barefoot in my wedding dress, get married right in front of the shore. Yah, that'll be so romantic." Hyuna told Junhyung with her arms out, her hand drawing out the scenery. He looked at her and scoffed.

"What if Zico doesn't want that? What if he wants to have it in a Hotel building like this?" He asked her. Hyuna took a deep breath and looked at the sun setting. "What DOES he want? I never know." She told him. Junhyung glanced at her and in his lips.

"Youguys have been together for 8 months, right? Shouldn't you know?" He asked her. Hyuna in his lips and shook his head. "I should, right? But... I don't. I barely see him, cause he's always in his studio making music."

"It seems like youguys see each other every night." He told her. "He only comes, whenever he's gonna be leaving for a long while." She told her. Junhyung nodded and smacked his lips. 

 

"You must really love him then." He told her. Hyuna scoffed. "Love? Is this love?" She asked with a pout. Junhyung looked at her and realized she was feeling down and too emotional. 

 

"Why do you even think I was gay? The first moment we met?" Junhyung asked to change the subject. Hyuna turned her body to face him and scoffed. 

"Yong Junhyung," she rolled her eyes, "I read your profile. You prefer ice cream on a sunny day than going out to play basketball. You prefer a movies night over a guys' night. You prefer going to the ocean on a first date rather than bumper car racing." She told him. 

 

Junhyung thought to himself for a while and scoffed. 

 

Those that I put JUST for the heck of it made me... gay?

 

"Well... don't all guys prefer to eat other than playing sports on a hot day?" He asked her. Hyuna smiled with closed and shook her head with her eyes closed, staring into his eyes. 

 

"Well, bumper car racing are for kids. The ocean is so relaxing." Junhyung said. Hyuna chuckled and shook her head again. "You're not very good at hiding things." She told him. Junhyung took a deep breath and rolled his eyes.

 

"Girls really DO look at everything, huh?" Junhyung asked looking at the sun setting again. Hyuna crossed her arms in front of her and smacked her lips, rolling her eyes. "EVERYTHING, Junnie. So don't mess with us." She said facing the sun again. He chuckled and exhaled. 

 

"Yah, this feels so nice." He mumbled closing his eyes and letting the warm sun soak into his body. 

 

Hyuna turned over to look at him and smiled. She gently turned her body to face him and just stared at him dreamingly. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Later on at night, Hyuna finished her shower and got dressed in her shorts and tank-top. She scrunched up her hair with a towel in her hand and walked to the bedroom, seeing Junhyung sleeping soundly on their shared bed in the Hotel room. 

 

She looked at him and went to sit beside him on the bed, looking at him. 

 

As creepy as it sounds, she kept wanting to know how it'd feel like kissing a gay man. Would it feel the same as if it were Zico? Would it be more satisfying? Would it feel.... weird?

 

She in her lips and leaned down towards Junhyung's face. Halfway, she stopped and smacked her lips. 

 

"Is this right?" She whispered to herself. She bit her lips and was about to back away until Junhyung placed a hand behind the back of Hyuna's head, pulling her head in and pressing their lips together. 

 

Hyuna widened her eyes in shock, but they slowly closed when Junhyung's soft lips calmed her down. 

 

The sensation was real. How could she feel this much feeling and love with Junhyung's kiss. But feel less with Zico's? Has she gone mad? Has she really become a bad girlfriend?

 

Aside from that, Junhyung's lips.... they're soo soft. She just wanted to kiss them all day.

 

A/N: Sooo, the long awaited kiss scene has ARRIVED!!!! :3

I know its kind of sudden, but there's a surprise coming up in the next chapter!!

Thank you all so much for reading and commenting! You'll be blessed ^^

Until next time, PYONG!!~~~~