Chapter 3

Roommate Secrets

Junhyung stayed in his bedroom and cringed when he heard Hyuna and Zico giggling in the kitchen. 

 

 

"I got it babie." Hyuna said while Zico was behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and trying to help her cut the meat. "Ok, I'll just stay here then." Zico said resting his chin on her shoulder. 

"Yah, how am I supposed to cook when you're putting your weight on me?" She asked him. "Well, who told you to be so cute. I never want to be away from you." Zico said kissing her neck gently.

"Psh, you're always away though." Hyuna said pouting. "It's my job babie." He said.

 

 

"I can not handle this every day, if he's gonna be here everyday." Junhyung said rolling his eyes and covering his ears. 

 

 

"Hey, why don't I move in with you? Since you won't move in with me." Zico asked Hyuna. 

 

 

"Please no!!" Junhyung said with widened eyes. 

 

 

"No way. Like you're gonna leave your studio? You're NOT gonna make my house into a studio. As much as I want to see you everyday, I don't want to get tired of you yet." Hyuna said. 

 

 

"Yes, he can't move in too. It's him or me Hyuna." Junhyung said behind the closed doors as if he was talking with them both.

 

 

Zico groaned and moved over to sit on top of the kitchen counter. 

"You love me. Don't you?" He asked. Hyuna looked at him and scoffed. "Why would you ask me that? You know I do." She told him. He sighed and went to turn down the heat on the soup Hyuna was making. He grabbed her by the waist and made her face him. 

 

"Do you want to be with me for the rest of your life?" He asked her. 

 

 

"Is he proposing right now?" Junhyung asked looking up and trying to listen. He gasped and went to the door, pressing his ear against it.

 

 

Hyuna chuckled and placed her hand on his cheeks. 

"Babie, you know you're the only man in my heart." She told him. "We've been together for almost 8 months now, Hyuna."

"Yes, and?"

"You know," Zico said looking down. He wrapped his arms around her small waist and sighed. 

 

"We haven't... done it yet. Don't you think it's time already?" He asked. 

 

 

"What? They haven't done it yet? A girl like Hyuna, and he couldn't... what?" Junhyung asked with confusion.

 

 

"Is that ALL you think about in this relationship?" Hyuna asked him. Zico scoffed and shook his head. "Yeah. I mean, no, it's not ALL I think about,"

 

 

"Psh, whatever." Junhyung said rolling his eyes. 

 

 

"I love you, and I-"

"Then if you love me, you would appreciate waiting until I'm ready." Hyuna told him. Zico took a deep breath and in his lips.

"I'm all yours. But... I just need some time until I'm ready. Ok? Can you be patient with me?" She asked him. He looked at her and placed the palm of his hands on either side of his cheek.

"Because I love you, I'll wait." He said giving her a kiss. Hyuna smiled and kissed him back. 

 

 

 

After Zico left, Junhyung got out of the bedroom and went to grab some food to eat. Hyuna was cleaning the dishes with a disturbing look on her face. 

 

"I forgot you even lived here." She told him. "I didn't want to disrupt you and your boyfriend earlier, so I gave you your privacy." He told her. "Thank you." She said then finished washing the dishes. 

 

Junhyung went to the living room and sat down, about to turn on the TV until Hyuna came over and sat down in front of him. He widened his eyes and swallowed the food in his mouth. 

 

"Yes?" He asked. "Okay, you're a guy, right?" She asked him. Junhyung looked around, as if he was unsure. "Umm, yeaaahh?" He said. "Okay, then WHY do guys only think about when he's in a relationship?" Hyuna asked. Junhyung choked on his food and covered his mouth. 

"Are you ok?!" Hyuna asked patting his back. He nodded and raised a hand up to let her know.

 

"Um, well.." Junhyung said trying to think of something good to say. "I mean, you're gay, and you like men. Do YOU think of all the time too?" Hyuna asked him. He chuckled nervously and almost threw up at the thought of him and a guy even... 

 

Ugh, don't even go there Junhyung. Don't go there too readers. Just.... don't.

 

"Well, it's a natural thing for guys. We have this hormone, that makes it hard to not think about... that everytime we're around a hot lady like yourself." Junhyung said, then stuttered. "Or errr, for me, a handsome and hot guy. Like.... Gong Yoo.. oooh," Junhyung said thinking of Hyuna's body instead. 

 

"But why?" Hyuna asked in confusion. "I mean, shouldn't love be about just.... love? Like being around each other, and spending good quality time together, like watching movies, eating out." She said dreamingly. 

 

"I never knew you were into things like that?" Junhyung asked. "Why's that?" Hyuna asked. "Cause you go clubbing every night." 

 

Hyuna scoffed and slapped his shoulder. 

 

"We're all girls, Junnie. But what about you? If you weren't gay, would you wanna... do it with me too? Am I THAT attractive?" Hyuna asked with a smile. 

 

 

Oh trust me. You don't want me to answer that.

 

 

Junhyung thought to himself for a bit and coughed. 

 

"Well, if you're as handsome as Yoon Doojoon, then I would consider it." Junhyung said rolling his eyes in a girly way. Hyuna laughed and slapped his shoulder. "Oh stop it Junnie. You're too much." She said then got up and went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. 

 

"Yah, can you live with me forever? I don't know what I would do if I don't have you around." She said with a sigh. She came back with her glass of water and sat on the opposite end of the couch Junhyung was sitting on. She looked at him with a warm smile and it made him feel some type of way. 

 

"I'm sure Zico would make you feel better without me still. You'll be fine without me." He told her. "No way. He rarely has time to come see me even though we're in the same town. His job is too important to him. I can't ever talk to him about everything. Jessi, my best friend, is always traveling everywhere. So I don't have anyone else other than you now." She told him. 

 

Junhyung in his lips and looked at her, who was still looking at him. 

 

"Promise me, Junnie. Don't leave me." She told him slightly pouting. The look she was giving him was so hypnotizing. How can he say he was gonna leave like he was planning on doing a moment ago?

 

"Promise." He told her. Hyuna smiled in relief and went over to hug Junhyung. "Thank you." She said closing her eyes. Junhyung groaned with discomfort and moved his head to the side. 

 

Now that he knew she had a boyfriend, he felt different. He couldn't have ual desires about her anymore without thinking about Zico then feeling guilty. It just... kind of feels like a normal roommate thing now. That's how it's supposed to be anyways.

 

Oh no. Am I turning gay?

 

"Uh," Junhyung said backing away, causing Hyuna to move herself away from him. "I gotta go to sleep. I got work in the early morning." He told her. "Oh, ok. Good night Junnie." She said with a cheerful wave at him as he walked off.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The following morning, Junhyung got off work and went to grab some desserts Hyuna text him to get earlier. 

 

"Yah, why am I doing this for her again? I'm already paying half of the house bill." He mumbled to himself. 

 

He turned the corner to the shop and caught a guy that looked like Zico talking to another woman at an outside Donut Shop a couple blocks away from where he was at. They seemed to be in a serious conversation, but it made Junhyung curious. 

 

"Isn't that Zico?" He mumbled to himself. "Well, there's no skinship. It's probably work-related." He shrugged his shoulders and went to get his things. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Junhyung opened up the front door to the apartment and behind it he could hear Hyuna screaming already. 

 

"Junnie!! Where are they?!!" She yelled excitedly and went straight for the bag of desserts she's been craving for the whole day. 

 

"Hello to you too." He said with a chuckle. He went to grab some food to eat while Hyuna sat at the living room couch with her nose stuffed inside the bag. He scoffed and shook his head in disbelief. 

 

"Yah, this taste sooooo good!!" Hyuna said in relief, chewing on the cinnamon buns. She gasped and got up, walking to Junhyung with an excited look on her face. 

 

"Sooo, guess who has a date tonight?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "You mean, other than clubbing?" He asked her. "Yah, let it go with that, will you? Night time is my time." She said with a chuckle. 

"But, yesterday, Zico asked me out on a date tonight. Yah, it's gonna be pretty romantic. He's the romantic type." She told him. "Just the way you like it." Junhyung said with a brow up as well. 

"Yep." Hyuna said with a dreaming sigh as she went to her bedroom. "Now to see what I should wear." She added. 

"Oh great. Please don't disturb me in a bit. I'm gonna be busy." Junhyung said walking to his bedroom quickly and locking the door. Hyuna glared at the wall and scoffed. 

 

Junhyung sat down on his bed and thought to himself. The woman that was with Zico earlier. Who was she? Does she have to do with what's gonna happen tonight? What if he's having an affair with Hyuna. With... that woman?

 

Omo, yah, Yong Junhyung. Since when did you become soo into other people's business? Have you seriously gone gay?!

 

A/N: Welcome back everyone and thanks for reading! I hope you're enjoying my story so far!

Happy New Year! I hope everyone will achieve their hearts desires and receive all the love you deserve!

Until next time, PYONG!!!~~~